Good or bad, on the whole?

Attached: 8472206A-84D3-41F5-A719-AA6D5E5424D6.png (483x369, 261K)

I love anime!

if you watched past the chunin exams you are retarded

If he's so fucking op why didn't he just rekt danzo&co to begin with?

It was fine until the end of the pain arc, there were a few good fights after that but overall not worth watching after pain dies

Itachi could BTFO 99% of the Narutoverse

They buffed the sharingan too fucking much that it seemed to be superior to the rinnegan in the end

>if you watched past the chunin exams you are retarded
The Chunin exams are the lowest point of the series

Attached: F4C58B3D-932F-4A59-8589-FAC00A7C70BA.png (1314x684, 443K)

I'd argue the war arc towards the end of Shippuden was the lowest point but the chuunin exams are pretty overrated, there are many far better fights

Naruto was so good for so long until the great ninja war(not even that bad). The show had so many characters and each of them had a pretty goos backstory and personality. One of the best epic shonens ever and there is a reason why it was popular around the world. Damn good but if you already committed to a different shonen, then you probably fanboy for it instead. The story, characters, art, fights, world building, and humor were top notch. Believe it.

retarded, he was literally useless and a puppet to everyone

Whenever i reread i only read until itachi and jiraya dies. Naruto getting another mcguffin last second to fight pain is autistic

I don't remember exactly when this happened, but it went shit after shurikens, kunais and strategies became obsolete and they just started spamming some ninjaspells

I thought sage mode was neat, I wish jiraiyas fight lasted longer with it though

I just didnt like how naruto learned it overnight to power him up. It was fine on jiraiya, he trained for it all his life and still couldnt do it without help

this desu, notmagic ruined it
tenten literally useless all series because of it

imagine actually believing shit like this

Attached: 1558035501727.jpg (500x375, 31K)

It seemed to become irrelevant after the zabuza arc, I don't remember them ever being useful aside from haku's needles and using a shuriken to stop zabuzas water prison jutsu

This pretty much happens right after itachi and jiraiya dies. At least in the manga they die a few chapters apart, and everything after that is susano spam and kyuubi spam

>ebil sand bucket man fights
No thanks

Shitty mary-sue character.

good until the he stopped being bad
Once they retconned his motivations into something "noble" he became a boring non-factor of no consequence.
Naruto was too gutless a series to not have the bad guys have some "deeper" motivation, and the writing wasn't done well enough to make those motives seem interesting and sincere

No, you're thinking of Sasuke and Naruto--whose survival on multiple occasions rely on plot armor.
Itachi, on the other hand, is based.

Why didn't he just use Shisui's eye to carry out the original plan of mindfucking his clan into peace with the Hidden Leaf? Did he need both eyes?

The writing just became so lazy at some point, Itachi should've had at least some chip on his shoulder due to all that happened, but instead he just ended up being the most virtuous, best big brother in the whole world.

Also, Neji deserved a better story.

AMATERASU

Attached: 1524019685397.jpg (425x340, 14K)

He would have had to pick only one person to use it on, and the recharge time is like 10 fucking years unless you have Hashirama implants like Danzo did

So yes, yes he could have - because his father Fugaku was the one leading the clan and the coup, he could have Shisui'd him and stopped the whole thing

absolute KINO show

shippuden starts a bit slow but becomes pure kino. skip filler episodes and avoid spoilers bros....

too bad original naruto doesn't hold up as well. it's like a baby show

Shut up, fag

These 2 made the show

Attached: 584AB357-DADB-42BD-9344-1679DFC0C959.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Lee is the only character that actually embodies the themes of the show. He is an actual underdog that trained hard to get to where he is. Naruto, on the other hand, is the son of a Hokage, the reincarnation of a god, and the host of a Kyuubi. Fuck the writing of this show.

Itachi is based btw.

Attached: weight removal.gif (500x342, 1.65M)

Shisui said it was too late. There were too many Uchiha wanting to start an uprising with or without Fugaku. Also
>Shisui found dead in a river somewhere with his eyes missing
>Fugaku magically turns a new leaf and wants to stop the rebellion
They probably would've assumed some Leaf ninja killed Shisui and used his eyes to quell them.

never forget

Attached: naruto.png (757x243, 19K)

they're all shit characters tbqh

On the whole, I think Itachi does feel good.

Attached: asscream.jpg (428x246, 28K)

Naruto was a solid character when he was the orphan kid no one gave a damn about who the government stuffed a monster in. Weebs love backstory though, if you'd told him that Naruto's parents were random villagers who got offed by the 9 tails the weebs would have thrown a fit.

Attached: Even I Can't Believe It.png (616x472, 399K)

any dead uch*ha is a good uch*ha

It would have been 100x better than suddenly throwing away the whole idea of a loner dropout becoming the goat and instead revealing his dad was a ninja Jesus and mom came from a family with some op sealing techniques. Not to mention the Kyuubi.

>One of the best epic shonens ever
fuck off Narutard

If you think Naruto is kino you are literally 5 years old

That Attack on Titan does not get the same treatment today tells you a lot about how low Yea Forums has fallen

my nigga

Name a better one.

Yeah, but also gave him ninja aids.

They all call it Shingeki no Kyojin and pretend this makes them totally underground

you mean boku no faggot academia right
snk is nothing like naruto

They absolutely ruined it with the Susano’o. Sharingan was better as a cool ability that just enhances a ninjas abilities but the literally mecha suit they can summon was retarded

Retconned, the way he went about things make no sense and only made matters worse, was kino when he was an unapologetic bad guy though.

Attached: 1558756250064.jpg (609x834, 145K)

So could Chuunin Arc Rock Lee. What's your point?

ITACHI IS ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS! FACT!!!!

Rock Lee was the only character that hold his own without ninjamagic, and even he had his ultimate and power-up's which kind of were that.
Byakugan was suppose to be one of the strongest bloodlines, and Neji a prodigy, but later he was just on the way when the big boys fought.

hunter x hunter seems the best now

>Hey Kakashi, im gonna torture you for three days in my fucked up illusion where time runs slower.
>nothing personal, this has to look real, im really a good guy!
>don't get pissed, its just a prank bro!

Yeah it'd be so much better if he and Kisame physically maimed or killed them all instead right?

these aren't the only two options

Hunter x Hunter has been utter shit since the CA arc.

One Piece
Hunter x Hunter
Dragonball
Yu Yu Hakusho

just a few off the top of my head

>snk is nothing like naruto

keep telling yourself that

Attached: titantardsbtfo.png (1035x211, 17K)

>Run
They get chased until they either incapacitate or kill their followers. Kisame would want to kill them for good measure.
>kill them
Needless deaths that loyalist double agent Itachi would want to avoid
>Knock out with an illusion and find an opening to escape

What they did and literally the best option. 3 days in bed and no physical damage compared to Kisame's sword shaving their flesh off.

Beyblade.
Digimon.
Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure.
Major.
Hajime no Ippo.
Death Note (Until L dies)

One Piece and HxH are the only shounen worth reading

mental gymnastics, Itachi wasn't supposed to be a good guy at this time in the story.

Whats wrong with you user? How can anyone dislike AoT? I hope you're not being one of those hipsters.

Attached: 1493276533992.gif (213x210, 1.09M)