CREEPSHOW (2019) - Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=F-mhOtDkzUs

thoughts Yea Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 2.09.41 PM.png (398x393, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBIhnG2-0Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is shudder. looks ok I guess

An all-horror tv app

>wtf is shudder
What women do when they get near your creepy incel ass. Have sex.

Shudder is pretty decent

Garbage, should have shot it grindhouse style
Digital is a horrible aesthetic for horror, prove me wrong

Well theres no niggers but of course obligatory Nazis. Mixed feelings

Can't beat that horse enough goy

I love the original Creepshow but literally nothing here looks appealing.

pffft hahaha

I like the practical effects. I loved watching the kids swimming and the blob attacking them short of Creepshow 2.

I’m honestly sick of reboots of everything 80s but I’ll be giving this one a chance. I like that it’s a series.

This. Where's muh aesthetic?

The practical effects and monster designs look pretty decent, the stories look like they could be interesting.

Sadly, it looks disjointed. It feels like they don't know if they should be going for a comic book pulp style horror, or an 80's aesthetic.

This user knows, though i don't think it looks completely garbage. I'd give it a try

The effects and creatures are nice, but the lighting is terrible. It gives off an incredibly cheap vibe. I think the others in this thread are right; horror needs to be shot on film.

This skelly dude looks fucking badass

>0:19
>Black soldier saving a white soldier
>suddenly surrounded by Nazis
B R A V O N O L A N

Creepshow is George R. Romero's absolute masterpiece and my second favorite movie after Return of the Living Dead.

Having said that, this doesn't impress me. Looks like a generic anthology with none of the comic book aesthetics that made the original a classic while John Harrison's theme is irreplaceable.

I really wished Romero could have reteamed with King and Savini and got Creepshow 3 made and I mean a REAL Creepshow 3 and not that fuck awful DTV abomination they made a long time ago. But now with George gone it's too late and although he said Tales From The Darkside is the real Creepshow 3, it isn't the same.

Since IT was a huge hit, WB should put together a team of Directors together and do Creepshow 3 for 2022 and the originals films 40th anniversary. I'd do five short stories and a wrap around like the first one and get Guillermo Del Toro, Tim Burton, James Gunn, James Wan (Aquaman), David Sandberg (Shazam).

Anywho, I might buy this if they put it out on Bluray but I'm not dying to see it!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/nBIhnG2-0Nw

>soviet mask
>german uniform

Attached: autism.jpg (1042x643, 61K)

>George R. Romero's

GEORGE A. ROMERO!!! FUCK!!!FACT!!!

Oh fuck yeah, they're maintaining the comic book aesthetic in some ways.

Pure le ebil notsee kino

Why doesn't AMC air this shit? They own Shudder. They have zero good shows. NO24RU? Gtfo. Nobody watched that shit at all. Huge bomb. Creepshow is a well known brand. I remem M Knight was doing Tales from the Crypt, tg that didn't pan out. I agree with /pol/ HBO should do a show called Tales from the Crypto-Jews.

It actually looks good.

They are too busy planning more ten TWD spinoffs.

It looks alright, nothing impressive so far. They need good directors if they want to match how great the original film is, it's a horror classic honestly. Also who the fuck cares about Shudder