I fucking hate white women

I fucking hate white women.

Attached: 1554649926571.jpg (2000x652, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgZrxhKdZGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i’m not going to watch this show, what’s the lie?

Penis size doesn't matter.

dunno lol

That California won't be unsustainable for human life within a single generation.

White women: the show

season 2 is a fucking snoozefest.

This show is a very accurate portrait of modern liberal women, and it's weird it's considered feminist when they are all petty materialistic unfaithful useless gossipy sluts. And it's written by a guy. It's a really good show, the aesthetic is dreamy, and Nicole Kidman is a huge whore in it. Meryl Streep is funny/creepy surprised me.

i think season 1 was based on a book, so it makes sense it turns to shit when they have to come up with their own stuff

It feels more like 1.5 than 2, and it went by very quickly without any crazy shit going on. It's really just Kidman v Streep this season. Kinda waste of cast.

that women will ever be happy and fulfilled

The author wrote the whole outline of S2 tho, and David Kelley did all the scripts. The best is they hired a female director but she didn't have final cut so the original director, guy who did Dallas Byers Club, took it all away, edited it and did reshoots so it matched S1.

Actually Leto should have had role in S2.

Women are the heroes of their own story but the heroes will never be happy

Adam Scott is a great audience surrogate too

women are capable of taking responsibility for poor decisions

>reminder that Kidman's husband did absolutely nothing wrong

I'm confused at the popularity of this show. It's supposed to be super feminist since it's centered around older women, but they're all super catty, fake, unlikeable, unfaithful, snobby. I guess that's part of the appeal? That they're all supposed to be 'complex' and 'nasty women'. As far as the actual story goes, there really isn't much. It's basically just a drama about rich white moms and they decided to throw Zoe Kravitz in the mix to add some diversity points to it. Meryl Streep is the only good thing about season 2.

so it's a soap then? a bunch of A-listers on the same show with fairly high production value, but when you strip all that to the story it's just an HBO soap.

literally this

shows how even gigachads are playing Russian roulette each time they hook up

That Hitler was wrong.

I wanna fuck Laura Dern

>A female director
Remember when we used to like Andrea Arnold here

He's basically the only grounded character in the whole show.

what even is a "big little lie"? is it saying that seemingly trivial "white" lies and omissions are no less dangerous because they errode trust and they lead to more distortions of the truth because the liar has to save face?

yes tiny distortions can have massive consequences for fragile marriages that are based on economic benefit and social status over duty, commitment, and sacrifice

this show is great

I don't understand the Laura Dern hype. She's a mediocre actress who only started getting good roles in her teens cause both her parents were prominent American actors, but now she's in her 50s and STILL getting good roles? Am I missing something? Why does Hollywood like her so much.

little lies be like that pebble you drop in the pond. despite it's insignificant mass it creates a ripple effect.

based Adam Scott

sho do be like that

This show reminds me of my friend group and our respective girlfriends who are their own friend group way too much

Attached: raccoon.jpg (626x625, 112K)

I lived in Monterey and can say this show perfectly captures the culture of bird-brained west coast strivers. They are obsessed with promoting alternatives to traditional marriage and parenting.

Attached: 1563551508429~2.png (416x295, 168K)

wasnt he abusing her? i mean yeah forget the cheating shit but he was phisically abusing her. i never finished S1 i think i only saw 3-4 ep

but wooleys charecter is a struggling working mom. also is she really wooley down there you think?

God I HATE Ziggy's mom so much, partially because every uppity, damaged, buttslut looks like her.

Attached: bll.jpg (4080x3000, 3.66M)

Thats it made by women.

found the cuck lol

she fully admits to enjoying it as a form of foreplay

They actually told her she had final cut too.

Indie darling

>casual sex with a total stranger who can physically overpower me
>what could go wrong?

damn... that finna be deep....

youtube.com/watch?v=KgZrxhKdZGI

the opening credits are unironically really comfy. I wish i was wealthy enough to live in an upper class all white town on the pacific coast and never have to worry about a thing

shieeeet

Kidman is unbelievably cute in this show. Looks a lot like Kim Wexler here.

Attached: cutest.jpg (600x300, 14K)

little lies be like a snowball, you keep rolling that shit and see it don't get big as a motherfucker

can i understand this if i skipped the first season?

It's a show exclusively for Middle Class white women who think they are rich and wish they had exciting lives.

HBO intros always based

do black bitches watch it though?

"she's damaged goods, just like me!"