Kinos about feeling worthless in society?

kinos about feeling worthless in society?

Attached: asianmalelol.png (750x852, 126K)

How do white incels explain this?

yeah I don't understand why people unironically go to reddit and post screencaps here too

He sounds like a ricel, nosecel and lipscel

Attached: 1546448835476.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

he should move to China

Average asian guys can always get with cute asian women.
Average white guys can't.
Fuck this dude.

incels are largely a non-white phenomenon, i’ve seen their subreddits and it’s a lot of whining about white guys as well as women

also the two main incel killers were non-white: elliott rodger (hapa) and alex minassian (armenian)

Attached: 4F52AC4F-595A-4E0A-B045-299449BCDCF9.jpg (810x6235, 1.88M)

you could find 1000 similar posts by white cucks. this is the sad reality of multi"""cultural""" and multiethnic countries

I saw an Asian guy with a legit 9/10 blonde cutie last month. They looked happy together. It was memorable to me because there aren't many Asians around here.

>whole life is spent obsessing over white penises
these faggots are gay as fuck and need to come to terms with that if they ever want to be happy

you are so delusional and brainwashed

Most will talk up the magic of the bug waifu.

Wait, what's the opposite of deep set eyes that Asians have? Does he mean rice Asian or curry Asian? I have know Chads that have Indian blood, but they're mixed with white and they tend to look like a particularly dark/tanned Mediterranean, to the point I have a curry-white hybrid pal that has had guys in English pubs try to fight him for being a "fucking Portuguese bastard"

This man has psychological issues and is using his race to excuse his own feelings of inferiority

I feel bad for him and sympathize because I'm not a goddamned psychopath.

desu, he should just become the qt asian gf.

this. 99% of the asian boys in my schools were assholes that all emulated black rappers and looked down me. fuck them.

I always hear this cope from Asian dudes. There's not enough Asian women to go around when half of them opt out.

What's up with two anti-asian threads up on Yea Forums?

How much does this white fetishism extend to white with dark hair and eyes? I'm a Bong with very dark hair and eyes and had all the 'oooh, you look Italian' shit and even had non-whites comfortable enough with me to say they dislike white people to my face cause they assume I'm not fully one. Even got an ancestry test to see if they was anything to all this and I'm entirely north euro. Can't help but feel I may not benefit massively for the white worship.

He's intentionally picking out patterns that don't exist as justification for his issues.

deep set eyes are when your eyes are deeper into your skull, basically the opposite of “flat” facial features of asians

compare pic related to a side profile of an asian

Attached: 3D67533A-DE6D-4AA4-A588-699A9CE5C264.jpg (480x400, 40K)

Yea Forums wh*tebois are even more threatened by asian men than the rest of the Internet

Was this the thread that triggered the Asian user into creating the BLACKED thread? Lmao. It’s like clockwork.
>anti Asian thread
>suddenly BLACKED threads everywhere

Oh, fair enough. I think curry men also tend to have bigger eyes too. It looks good on the girls when they have these big, big dark eyes but not on men.