Hey, this is Henry Rollins. I was in a band in the 80s that everybody says they like but they don't actually listen to...

Hey, this is Henry Rollins. I was in a band in the 80s that everybody says they like but they don't actually listen to. I'm a vegan, man. Can you handle this? Brace yourself, because I'm about to beat you down with my basic bitch political opinions stated with a determined intensity. You won't be able to handle my conventional majority views stated monotonously over some bland hardcore guitar riffs. See, I'm a punk rocker, but I'm old now, and wise. Being older means I'm smarter, even though none of my positions have changed since I was an edgy teenager. Can you deal with that, America? I think masculinity is dumb. That's why I make tough-guy faces and lift weights and stuff. I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity. I regularly donate to the Southern Poverty Law Center. I really can't stand Southern poverty. Hopefully we can wipe it out one day. See, I'm a white guy, but I can't stand white guys. This is a brave, bold statement I shouldn't be making. I might lose friends and social capital for saying it. Sorry if that burst your bubble honky, but that's just how it's gonna be.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd6yPhcRjLI
youtube.com/watch?v=AVnS-uxMpFs
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM
youtu.be/V14urvko9mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like fugazi

Hi, my name is Glenn Danzig and this is the manlet knockout

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd6yPhcRjLI

Attached: GlennDanzig.jpg (980x652, 64K)

Hi Sven.

On Yea Forums, people imagine conversations then rage against their own fantasies.

It's kind of insane.

Attached: 54247245-308658503136778-2811173370162758171-n-2.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Fugazi foogazi it’s a wazzy it’s a woozy

It's an old Daily Shoah bit. Probably the only funny thing TRS has produced, 2bh

He's a giant douche but I liked that mutant killer ants flick.

It makes me angry that this stupid faggot made a song I liked before I learned it was Henry "Ass-fucking men because I'm straight" Rollins's band.
It's that song What's the Matter Man from THPS.

closet homo

Attached: autismus_maximus.png (785x564, 516K)

WE'RE GONNA HAVE A Yea Forums PARTY TONIGHT! ALRIGHT!

based

youtube.com/watch?v=AVnS-uxMpFs
Reminder Henry Rollins was on the tv show Total Blackout.

This faggot tattood his own birthday on his body. What a fucking poser.

Rollins has always been a huge pussy faggot
>running away like a little bitch after your friend gets shot by some nig

yeah, he should have sodomized that nig on the spot

kek is this real? one bitchslap and he went down.

>get in the van man

I liked him in that film where he was caine

this and ben shapiro are his best bits

>kek is this real?
100%

MY WAAAAR

Well, it was that or get smoked by some nigger.

Victims aren't ever prepared for that shit. They often cooperate thinking they'll be let alone afterward. What anyone needs to know is niggers will always kill you anyway, being dumb enough to think it conceals evidence of the crime. It just turns a property crime the cops won't investigate into a homicide they will likely solve. But you'll still be dead either way.

In this case the shooting was likely accidental. Niggers do that a lot, fuck up and pull the trigger before actually executing the theft. These three street niggers in Milwaukee last year tried to jack a city inspector for his Ford Mustang and probably would've gotten away with it except one of those thick-lipped, big-assed groid bumblers blew the guy's head off with a shotgun before he got the keys.

Yes Henry Rollins is a bit of a goofy fella but I don’t get why he’s such a meme around here

Yeah, the dude that hit hi wrote a book about it.

Attached: DEPaR.jpg (333x499, 49K)

now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: interview.jpg (480x360, 15K)

RISE ABOVE WE GOTTA RISE ABOVE

Yea Forums PARTY TONIGHT

Punk rock is dead and heavy metal only has a small subculture of rebellion left. They've all become agreeable, politically correct yes men. Rap will always be a tool for propaganda and country music has been taken over by the pop industry.

When will we get a new counter culture in music?

>I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity.
>I regularly donate to the Southern Poverty Law Center. I really can't stand Southern poverty.

these are golden

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (612x612, 84K)

how else is he going to remember it, dumby?

rollins
he was always a fucking retard and the kid wasn't intimidated by his pathetic bullying

why do people think he's a homo?

here's the full thing
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM

based

he never married or kept a girlfriend or something like that. there is an old clip of him talking about why he doesnt like women, its actually pretty politically incorrect for today, he just calls them fat and lazy and needs them to work out.

LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING (X5)

Attached: lexi sindel henry rollins.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

A fellow kinosaur incel?

might be the tough guy tact, my old man is a legit tough guy who did all sorts of tough guy shit (not killing people) and he's just this really humble quiet guy that for some reason really likes visual art, history and fluid dynamics.

>imagine thinking this is important or funny enough to transcribe
IMAGINE

ACTUALLY IMAGINE L O L

IMAGINE

I liked you in Heat and I had PhD in Bullshit on cd.

fuck off redditard

>When Rollins was three years old, his parents divorced and he was raised by his mother in the affluent Washington neighborhood of Glover Park.

True punk indeed

>daily shoah nigger
pathetic

>runs away as his gay lover is killed by a nigger

>I was in a band in the 80s that everybody says they like but they don't actually listen to.

Who the fuck feels compelled to say that and fucking why?

did he hit him? didn't seem like he hit
whatever danzig is the worst among manlets

Well parodied.

Anyone got that utterly shit "argument" he made against guns when he says "if you use guns, you're weak".
Like, um, that's the point you dumb dork. A lot of people are relatively weaker compared to other things and greater numbers. That's why people use equalisers.

Good post OP

sup user

wtf i love henry rollins now

>you just KNOW
>that Lexi pegged his boypussy with an 8 inch rubber cock

youtu.be/V14urvko9mQ
this is good too

most people don't know he was in Fugazi, they're talking about listening to the other one

It would never have happened with gun control you racist. Poverty is the number one driver of crime.

0/10 weak bait

Listened to him on Joe Rogan and he sounds surprisingly dumb, also a manlet which is not a redeeming quality.

>surprisingly

Attached: 1563061981015.jpg (974x1061, 87K)

BASED sven

This is a legitimately good pasta.

BLOW IT UP! BLOW IT ALL UP!

Attached: avatars-000350299052-f5o2ys-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 59K)