Doug Walker destroys the new Lion King remake

Doug Walker destroys the new Lion King remake

youtube.com/watch?v=w7qjnJ6gJjw

Attached: RealDougWalker.jpg (600x685, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s
youtube.com/watch?v=A1pbofz-2RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7cjjCtg3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 people shit on based doug

Attached: 1561125658280.jpg (765x659, 90K)

Elmo in Grouchland review FUCKING WHEN?

Attached: barney.jpg (246x138, 16K)

This guy is still alive?

brown bricks

Not only is he still alive, but he's stronger than ever. He doesn't even need the glasses anymore, truly signifying that he's no longer TGWTG, but Douge.

I watched James' review of Ninja Turtles 3 again recently, and it's so much better than anything Doug ever did.

I wonder if it pisses him off that he simply can't commission illustrations for his thumbnails, anymore because of how quickly he puts out vids, nowadays.

Based douge

BASED AF

>$ 218417.99

Everything Mike Matei said about that film is true, he might have said it like a retard; but he wasn't wrong

>even Doug Walker the Disney shill hates it

And it'll still gross 1 billion... unfortunately...

STOP
SHILLING
THIS
ASSHAT'S
CHANNEL
YOU
FUCKING
IDIOTS

I literally want to punch this cunt in the face. He's so fucking annoying.

Attached: 1560787233436s.jpg (10x10, 682)

Stop shilling Disney fagott

BLACK GUY

Lmao did he snort helium before recording this review?

Make me, gay ass.

why does he always yell

Isn't Doug a shill, though? I mean he praises the MCU and just follows the crowd.

Watch the video. He is criticizing Disney.

>bald numale
lmfao why would I listen to some retard with shit genetics?

This is overblown and an agreeable opinion. The movie was decent but not completely shit like everyone is making it out to be.

The composition and detail and phenomenal, some of the scenes are much more gripping than the original and if you like non-cartoon animals its genuinely really cool.

Absolutely embarrassing and completely biased.

Doug hates all the live action remakes

> Dog Walker

How is Latza doing?

Attached: 1494217529892.jpg (258x348, 32K)

The movie is just ok in that it's a mediocre reflection of a much better movie. Which is the problem.

Fuck you im gonna shill even more now little faggot.

Attached: 1562988437913.jpg (809x1024, 146K)

lighting and composition are much better than the original, though.

I would also say that for the quality of cgi we've been seeing in movies as of late its top tier.

The original Lion King is a very bad film. The only good aspects of it are the animation and some of the voice acting. The story and characters and music are all terrible. By doing a live action remake, Disney is keeping all the terrible aspects, and changing what was good

Chiana was so hot

Its visually amazing despite its downfalls, really. The voice acting isn't that bad despite the songs compared to the original. Like the broadway musical it should be criticised on its own merits and downfalls, though it is very hard not to compare.

He's a huge faggot but he's not wrong. Also I have to admit the shaved head is a pretty good look for him.

We were so focused on the year of the spoony we nearly missed the year of the doug

>He remembers so you don't have to
>People shit on him anyway
Don't be rude to poor Doug

Attached: based.jpg (887x441, 41K)

He has always put out a video a week. He did it even back when he had illustrated thumbnails.

I love how Doug is slowly becoming redpilled on the masses’s mindless consuming of Disney and it is breaking him.

He isn't slowly becoming anything. He's hated the live action remakes from the start.

great review doug, you really showed them whos boss! I cant wait till the next one, until then so long and keep up the good work!

>what is board culture

BLACK GUY, WOMAN GET IN HERE

that was me who did that portrait lol, I imagine thats what he thinks he looks like in his head

It's more autism that they are changing things and he doesn't like change.

Fired from D*sney

My >Hot Take Opinion
James at his peak was way better than Doug ever was, but today, Doug isn't that much worse than he used to be outside of the dumb comedy skits and he's better than James.

>half hour long review has 8 minutes of shitty skits and a 5 minute commercial
He's significantly worse than he used to be. He also has these speeches where he btfo strawmen and clearly thinks he's being very deep. I don't hate the guy but his content has dropped like a rock in quality and it wasn't exactly amazing to begin with.

But he says that Disney is just regurgitating the same old movies for nostalgia and that they should try and be more innovative and new.

BLACK MAN AND FAT WOMAN ITS TIME FOR A SKIT

OH HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Did any of u watch TBF all the way through

holy shit the baldness

look how red his neck becomes

I did.

with the bros in Eggkara of course

>I lost my hair so you don't have to

His retarded screeching is fucking insufferable.

That's why I said outside of the comedy skits and shit. In terms of the jokes he makes when he's just sitting there reviewing the movie, he's only dropped off a little bit. Not that he was any spectacular entertainment to begin with, but it's not that much worse than it was. James on the other hand had a spectacular plummet in recent years.

wow shaving it off makes him look 5x more alpha

His ricky 1 review was kino too. Though Monster Madness is his best work

Took him long enough didn't it? Remember when he literally defended The Force Awakens and said that they should go backwards to go forwards, in other words it's okay to copy the same shit.

He hated almost all remakes, especially Maleficent and Beauty and the Beast

doge is bases

Attached: 67334739_1118682611664319_8731574036898231862_n.jpg.0ac33a852db662bb8e7047dedd4d9ad2.jpg (1080x884, 111K)

He no longer looks like someone who is not allowed next to a school.

Attached: 1523561792499.jpg (1024x821, 133K)

>The story and characters and music are all terrible.
>The...music...terrible
How can you be human and find Lion Kings music bad?

No

CURSED

Attached: 1563569318293.jpg (1024x821, 270K)

Doug Walker is the living prove that "lmao just shave it off" doesn't always work if you look like a creep.

Cope, baldies.

Attached: avgn bald2.jpg (1920x1080, 778K)

I miss Spoony, lads ;_; I really do

Attached: Spoony fall of man.jpg (800x600, 182K)

imagine the smell

God I want to fuck Marzgurl

His criticisms of the Disney live action remakes are absolutely correct so I give him that.

donate to her fundraiser

Does anyone have that video of a weird guy following him around.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s

is she gonna get sued for the kick vic thing? what's the latest on that?

Omg. So cringe

>35 minutes of Doug Walker

Attached: 1562462475792.jpg (464x618, 53K)

melvin melvin brother of the joker

>Bennett the Sage
>fatty
youtube.com/watch?v=A1pbofz-2RQ

Think again, motherfucker.

So, he rips this remake a new asshole but doesn't do the same for Ghostbusters 2016. I haven't seen the new Lion King, but it can't possibly be as bad. What a putz!

Kek, he disabled the comments.

both have cp rape stuff on that hiden folder , an
Just under ..
SWAT/FBI on them Now

I FBI an UK agent posted an Both have 2al lot CP .

DONT WORRY JUST PROTECT Your FAMILY OK

listen if we want to judge u an sentence u .. we know where you live an HURRAH OK , GO TELL SJW REDDITTTORS OK Tell all all ..ok .. ]
Cos you desversve , cut throat ot accid

TELL SJW ... STEPPING UP

when shit bag JOURNOS /alt left /

Can I just say I am the watcher on horrible Life

an MILLIONS see YOU .. an Just one acciedd .on that kid we doubt now ok .. like sharons come back

Attached: aiportraits_1563577498.jpg (1024x512, 76K)

he'll be off chemo next month hopefully

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7cjjCtg3k
OHH NO NO NO NO NO

what the fuck happened to this thread

Attached: 1523773118234.png (499x561, 319K)

he literally says the lion king remake suck because it's exactly the same as the old one two minutes into the video above
"there nothing new, there's no love" - dog walker 2019

Anyone who has seen it can vouch for me, there's an unnecessary flashback to Mufasa's death near the end, complete with shitty choppy slow-mo
It's fucking hilarious

Who will she play in his inevitable Lion King review?

Attached: 1519317001508.png (1280x720, 304K)