youtube.com/watch?v=qSqVVswa420

Can't bruise the Cruise general.

Attached: 1142.jpg (1142x685, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7IgwDqJhno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Top Gun trailer
>no danger zone music

I love Cruise and Keanu but goddamn that was absolute trash. They should've just went for the over the top 90s cheesy aesthetic because this 2serious4u shit ain't it chief.

it wasn't 2serious4u and it was just a first teaser

fag

It was a shit trailer and nothing like the original Top Gun you dumb brain dead nigger. The movie will probably suck because nobody asked for another Top Gun movie and this 2seris4u shit is boring as fuck and doesn't fit with the first movie you fucking brainlet.

why are you so mad? its just a movie my guy.

> nothing like the original Top Gun
Top Gun is shit anyway

They should have made it when tom cruise and val kilmer are old and instead ride washing machines a la bubba hotep

>doesn't refute any points made
>NAH U MAD DAWG

Another millennial brainlet bites the dust.

>Top Gun is shit anyway

While that may be true, at least the first Top Gun was fun and didn't take itself too serious. This trailer is like turning Clerks into a serious Action-Drama film. Whimsical at best but I guess they hope that Tom Cruise's name still has enough pull to fill the seats.

Exactly I still haven't watched the original and none of the footage I've seen seemed interesting. Both movies look like movies about nothing.

>60 year old man pretends to be 30

Attached: 3u7mQU.jpg (494x703, 174K)

Single Mother is a dope callsign though.

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-19-13-37-26.png (716x563, 251K)

>60 year old man pretends to be 30
based

zooms btfo

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x663, 28K)

he's right though, it's just a movie, you're taking this a bit seriously

According to the trailer he pretends to be old though, like too old for this shit.

>beach volleyball is back
hell yeah

TOP GUN IS A WHITE MALE MOVIE THAT DRUMPF VOTERS WATCH AND THEREFORE I WILL FIND EXCUSES TO SHIT ON IT

>Jerry Bruckheimer producer

Yeah I think 80's kino is back on the menu boys.

>Hella f*cking epic
>Can't bruise the Cruise
Holy fuck can you make it less obvious you pathetic shill?

They cucked to the Chinese.

Attached: cucking to the chinese.png (809x749, 587K)

Attached: father-time-amp-039-s-can-be-cruel-unless-you-think-that-you-amp-039-re-tom-cruise_o_7234807.jpg (700x700, 154K)

Predictions for Mission: Impossible 7 and 8? McQuarrie is writing and directing both.

Paramount literally have them a blank check bc it's now their only global franchise, and Fallout made $800 million, so they want these next films to join the $1b club.

Here's the thing, Fallout was perfect. Unless they kill off some of the team, and go darker, there's no way to raise the stakes after 6. It was also premature to kill Cavill, he was the best foil to Cruise in every way, looks, build, age, star level. So they need a major A+ villain, like Brad Pitt or Leo. And yes, it sounds like Cruise literally might go to space for part 8. Not kidding.

How do you keep the momentum up? What would you like to see? What to avoid? Can these next films make $1b? Bond btfo forever?

Or did the Navy cuck? This could be an accurate update.

She looks like a single mother who runs a bar. Had a minor coke phase in her 40s and doesn't eat much bc of kid and biz. Maverick provides natural high.

How can he keep making such good movies?!

I doubt Cruise wants to work with Pitt again after how much of a bitch fit Brad pulled on set.

HELL YEAH THE 80s BRO!!!!

>Looking through twitter
>suddenly Donald Trump tweets in timeline
>Tom Cruise follows realDonaldTrump
Oh

hell yeah brother

Attached: 1559197917341.jpg (736x840, 89K)

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Tom:
>Part of making this film was I wanted to really be able to shoot it practical
>We hired incredible actors; great cast, brilliant, but they also had to be able to fly in the airplane
>So we had to train them, and actually test to see can they sustain these kinds of Gs, because some people can't fly this way
>We spent months, and I tried to figure out how do I train them to be fighter pilots
>And then I had to take the fighter pilots that were flying the aircraft and teach them about cinematography, editing, lighting
>Because when you're going up to shoot and you're in your airplane and I'm in my airplane but the light's in a different angle I can't cut between the two of us
>It took a lot to figure out how to do this, there's all kinds of amazing engineering to be able to have the cameras sustain the 8 Gs they needed to sustain
>From Top Gun to a film I did called American Made to Fallout I've been really studying and I've done more aerobatic and aerial sequences than any other actor, so I tried to figure out how we could train these guys up
>>It's been important to you that when audiences sit in the theater, they feel that they have the experience of being a fighter pilot?
>Yes. That's what I wanted. I want them to have that. With Top Gun I felt that one of the things that we can deliver to an audience is that kind of an experience. So when you're seeign the G-force, it's not a computer-generated image it's actually the actors in there being the characters and you'll see throughout.. it's...
>The aerial footage is really beautiful.. It's just... I'm a pilot myself, I love flying, and I love aviation so this is also just a love letter to aviation
Who's ready for more Cruise kino?

what is the top gun about?

youtu.be/o7IgwDqJhno

Picking up chicks, making friends

>actors aren't pathologically obsessed with youth because the fictional characters they play aren't
naive view

ALL MOVIES ARE SJW TRIPE
ALL OF THEM
IF YOU LIKE THIS SHIT THEN BY ALL MEANS GO SUPPORT IT FINANCIALLY BUT DON'T BE SO STUPID AS TO BUY THE "THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE ALTERNATIVE" PROPAGANDA WITH IT

>"THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE ALTERNATIVE"
BASED ON THE CURRENT YEAR SJW CINEMASCAPE IT CAN BE DESCRIBED AS NO OTHER

FIRST OF ALL, ANY EXCUSE FOR MORE JETSHIT MOVIES IS WORTHWHILE
SO THAT ALONE IS PRO ARGUMENT ENOUGH

>MUH NOSTALGIA
IS A DISINGENUOUS ARGUMENT USED BY DISCORD TRANNYS TO OBFUSCATE THEIR BUTTHURT THAT THE MOVIE IS A THROWBACK FOR THE TOXIC WHITE MALES(GRRRRR!)