"You know what I love more about this country? Capitalism!"

>"You know what I love more about this country? Capitalism!"

What did she mean by this, Yea Forums?

Attached: download (5).jpg (1200x672, 65K)

she’s ancap

She's a big Bioshock fan.

sad to see capitalist hegemony in real time but hollywood has long been a right wing hellhole

capitalism is reason coming to fruition. she's giving credit where it's due

>toddler thinks America is capitalist
Aw, that’s kinda cute, she hasn’t realized it’s a corporate oligarchy yet.

sure if everyone starts from 0 and works for it
too bad our grand grand granparents already set our lives course either being poor or rich and theres nothing we can do about it

>a little black girl embodying traditional right wing white male ideals

Subverted

>considerthefollowing.jpg
giving your offspring an advantage should be the goal of every parent. It's fair as hell if you look at it from a more broader horizon than the individual level.

>tfw no legal black ancap gf

>caring about anyone but yourself
for all I know all you faggots could be androids or aliens

why is she so ugly and why does she have a mustache

>an advantage
>fair as hell

only the capitalist brain could rot so badly to so ferociously contradict itself within two sentences

6 million died

1.5-2*
and they died because of the war conditions like many others not because of "gas showers"

Source?

Your spawn can be seen as an extension of yourself. Their well-being is your well-being as the well-being of your lineage.

She took the randpill

Imagine my suprise when she was the only one character who actually shoved any progress during the whole season and somehow even managed to become lass annoying than Max. (who got so fucking derailed, I wished Billy would pound her into bloody pulp by the end of it)

A family endowment isn’t everything, a good chunk of millionaire silver spooned faggots return to nothing after destroying their families fortunes.
By the way, there’s a serious risk of transforming capitalism into global rentier capitalism in the next years, at least if we don’t get to acknowledge the problem.

theres no proof they got holocausted TM
they just played the victim card to get money from the germans as compensation to get ahead in the capitalism game

I was vibrating with seethe during this scene. Sassy overacting black child is the worst comedy there is. I'm glad Gary Coleman is dead.

Nope, just neets and doomers

Attached: 1556325258082.jpg (720x678, 60K)