/TGIF/ - Thank Gnome it's Friday

Attached: IMG1438092918.gif (480x480, 1.03M)

based and gnomepilled

HOLY BASED

I wanna rip the heads off every individual gnome and then feed them to Warwick Davis.

based!

formerly fuck them to warwick davis

What are you gnomeheads doing this friday?

i am going to fuck my mommy gf

basado

How do I get one mommybro...

This gnomekino is the unironically reason that Russian children burned to death in a Russian kinoplex.

absolutely based and gnomepilled
tgif, gnomebros

i went on tinder and made the age range 40 and up and super liked any hot mommy. then when i match with one i told her i should come over to make her night more interesting and that was it.

formerly thursday

I barebacked a came inside a 50 year old Asian milf a few days ago

Beg your pardon?

Attached: image.jpg (600x516, 185K)

Attached: 1562672399484.jpg (1280x1046, 115K)

>There aren't any 40+ year olds on Tinder in my area
[chairs clattering]

maybe there's a bar where mommies go in your area?

I'm in a nowhere state at a bumfuck town. Most lucky I've gotten was just trailer trash.

>he doesn’t know

nice. how did you find her?
what's the population?

Roughly 2,000.

shitty. my town is about 6k and it's tough here as well. what do you do? maybe you should relocate to get gf

tfw no gf

Attached: thumb_feels-weird-man-pepe-pepememe-pepememes-pepethefrog-sadfrog-feelsbadman-feelsgoodman-27129488. (200x199, 15K)

I work at an accounting firm. And already been thinking about moving for a while. All the types of people that are left in my little area are either young single mothers that want something serious (lol) or fat chicks. And no disrespect if people like them chubby, but these are a bit too much.

re-watching Sherlock Gnomes of course!

Yeah that's the problem with small towns. Most of the girls who stayed either got married to their high school boyfriend, got pregnant and stuck there, or are fat lazy slobs.

why don't you buy a cute gnome gf

Attached: il_fullxfull.957099708_po0o.jpg (1500x1500, 244K)

beeeeeeeee yourself

Absolutely based.

Formerly Thursday

I WANT TO ______ THAT GNOME

tfw gnome gf

Attached: 1554851191553.jpg (658x370, 27K)