There's no threat from you pal

>There's no threat from you pal.
>You could have your cock in her, and you still wouldn't have the balls to fuck.

Attached: neil.jpg (541x304, 44K)

He was actually a nice guy, he was just unlucky enough to encounter mark's autism.

>ends up with Sophie raising another man's son
Geoff is more of a cuck than Mark

He was an asshole. But Mark is also an autistic asshole.

He was sociable and fun to be around people if you hadn't previously been a dick to him. E.g: His budding friendship with Jeremy.

>peep show didn't end with mark shooting up his work and killing jeff

Not sure why I remembered him as Neil...

See he's right about Mark but if you actually keep track of everything jeff does throughout the series he's arguably just as pathetic. He literally only gets sophie back when Mark discards her, and Mark goes on to get with someone way hotter. On one occasion Mark cucked him hard enough that he openly wept like a child.

He was called Neil in the first episode he appeared in.

This is good Peep show trivia

Attached: vlcsnap-3815170.jpg (400x221, 16K)

They went back and worth cucking each other. Mark's lowest point is definitely when he goes to buy condoms for Jeff to use to fuck Sophie

See, it's stuff like this that stops me from watching Peep Show
I can't take it, I get second-hand embarrassment for fictional characters

I get second hand embarassment as well but it's my favourite show of all time

that's part of the charm

Never thought about this but it would have been perfect.

>Mark wakes up after yet another incident involving him and Jeremy making absolute fools of themselves
>embarrassed himself in front of Sophie, Dobby, his child and Jeff
>looks in the mirror
>it differs to usual Peep Show scenes in that there is no internal dialogue, we just silently watch Mark get himself dressed and ready for work
>he walks past Jeremy's room who is passed out on his bed
>Mark picks up a hold-all from his cupboard
>the camera follows Mark on his journey to work
>the kid from the very first season who called him a paedo is there. He's grown up. He recognises Mark and attempts to taunt him
>Mark simply sneers in his direction, the guy backs off unnerved
>Mark is clearly different
>still no inner dialogue
>he continues on his journey
>throws some food on the floor for the pigeons and smiles wistfully as he watches them
>he arrives at work, walks past people without acknowledging them
>gets to his desk, calmly takes his suit jacket off and rolls up the sleeves on his shirt
>picks up the hold-all and places it on his desk. Methodically, he pulls out an assault rifle, loading ammo into it and assembling various pieces of kit
>puts on a go pro (ideally we see him buy this in a prior episode, showing that he's been planning this)
>walks through his entire floors, spraying down people we recognise from over the years.
>shoots Sophie in the leg as she runs so he can walk up to her and look her in the eye as he pumps several bullets into her head
>hunts out Jeff in an intense chase scene, Jeff thinks he's made it out via the elevator, only for it to open and Mark to be waiting for him
>Mark shoots him coldly, no emotion in his eyes
>the police arrive and we see him surrender with no resistance at all
>scene cuts back to the Jeremy
>he's got headphones on and is smoking a joint
>screen cuts to black

Was he addressed as Neil in the script of the first episode? If so, yikes...

>he pulls out an assault rifle
>not Gunny

It's almost unbelievable at that point with the condoms, but then you realize that some spineless jellyfish pushover blokes out there would actually do that.

imagine the smell

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>humiliating yourself for this

Attached: 2A418A9E-DAB5-489E-B455-50EEC2EA532B.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>they named the black guy 'Johnson'

Attached: BQ6u3UYCYAAMEhs.jpg (599x338, 18K)

holy fuck I never realised until now

didn't she win an oscar this year?

Is that... normal pooing, you're doing?

yes she beat Glenn Close for best actress in her movie The Favourite

I'm high enough to have deeply enjoyed this and perfectly imagine it. 9/10. Gunny should've been mentioned.

Have Mark go out suicide via police and end on Jeremy panicking about the rent on the flat and then thinking he can sell Mark's story for millions and it's perfect

>sexual tension, or misfits scared of sexual tension?

Attached: med_1471468670_00032[1].jpg (640x360, 58K)

>A lesbian rapes you while you dream about your mother.
>It's edgy.

Attached: natalie rapes mark.png (577x354, 188K)

>britain

THe only gun he could get is a stapler

Not for her looks no

>t. low test

Attached: p06dz1np.jpg (640x360, 31K)

It's deactivated, most of these things are.

That's a little self-indulgent and completely missing the spirit of the character. Edgy fanfiction lel.

mark trying to get a rifle would be a fun episode

Would have been perfect if he went into the bathroom and changed into his Wehrmacht LARPing gear fist.

How? His mum got sick after his date with Sophie and Mark decided to go up and say he shagged his mum to his face, Jeff begged Mark to leave the room and felt sorry for him because he clearly has issues.

Jeff is the topboy.

I don't think being a good person less than one percent of the time makes that much of a difference.

I can think of literally just two scenes in all the seasons where he acted ok. The best by far was the one you mentioned, and the very distant, pitiful runner up is just being normal and trying to be helpful when they were working on project Zeus(i.e. a normal duty in his job). Even that was a plot contrivance so that Mark could be a dick to him and have it come back to fuck him later.