This movie is aimed at furries isn't it...

This movie is aimed at furries isn't it? You can already picture them larping as characters from it and sticking their tails in each other's holes.

Attached: cats-trailer-taylor-swift-1563484773-640x320.png (640x320, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yk2vR8w2sjc
youtube.com/watch?v=S4izmxIa1tM
youtu.be/MWoQW-b6Ph8
youtu.be/DjF_3_WHpiU
youtube.com/watch?v=5rAOyh7YmEc
forbes.com/celebrities/#74a9e8f85947
youtube.com/watch?v=5ptritFluOs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: A76B1E10-D040-459B-8B14-FFF112A8EADE.jpg (1024x864, 67K)

Furries hate it tho.

Reject modernity

Attached: Victoria Stroke.gif (240x240, 1.46M)

Embrace tradition

Attached: Victoria Stretch.gif (500x360, 1.98M)

>modernity

People in old folk cultures literally personified animals and dressed up as them in ceremonies.

You dumb cunt.

That whole post reminds me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=yk2vR8w2sjc

>old folk cultures had CGI like this

Attached: 1563528808589.jpg (1024x759, 46K)

Bro I am not a furry but...

Attached: cs.jpg (1277x532, 119K)

Where are her nipples? Cats have nipples.

Director's cut will have 6 nipples per cat

imagine if they do that to Tay's fat tits in the new movie haha gross

They are literally just humans with fur. They aren't animal enough for furries.

Jesus, that looks like someone just photoshopped human face template on a CGI cat.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
As a matter of fact, I really wish an asteroid would annihilate us into oblivion.

Big fat furry cat tiddies, imagine the purring

Why does it feel like we regressed with cgi? In avatar the faces felt relatively natural but these just look like they superimposed the cutout features of her face on a 3D model like some horrible shoop.

I agree, looks like an average deepfake

Attached: Bomby Drop.gif (540x306, 2.9M)

I don't see how it could be aimed at furries, it looks awful and those aren't furry designs

>when a stage show makeup looks better than 200 million dollar cgi

Furries seem to find it unsettling as well. At least from the few comments by them I’ve seen.

They fucked up the faces. They look like instagram filters. Uncanny valley. The set design looks beautiful, even the bodies look ok. But the faces are nightmare fuel

This should be fixable post production since they were lazy and didn't bother with actual costumes.

I'm like 80% sure they have a few alternative cgi designs just in case. If not..I mean fuck man... This is a beloved musical. They *should* have known better

Attached: Sneeze Victoria PP.png (550x550, 1.15M)

I'd like to hear their opinion as well, but scared to go to furry forums

just imagine

Attached: 4f8fff7b-afe1-457f-8a2b-f22e214cabbe.gif (540x220, 1.18M)

>tfw I'm into Deep Ones and gross slimy horror Mermaid shit

why do they always use shitty singers for movie musical adaptations?

Name recognition. Doesn't matter if it actually is not the best person for the job, it's about who has a built-in audience who will come regardless to pad the box office returns. Just like I am sure that there are people out there that really, truly believe that Beyonce is a good actress.

Different audiences. People who watch musical theatre expect good singing. The moviegoing public is the dumbest human trash, who will watch whatever commercials tell them to watch.

Attached: 100.gif (540x432, 1.38M)

literally me

Attached: file.png (735x551, 500K)

>tfw when you call a spade a spade

they prefer the term person of color now

they going for the uncanny valley award at the oscars?

Saying this movie is aimed at furries is as retarded as saying Andrew lloyd Weber is a faggot

I'm a furry, I think it looks disgusting

funny how you don't even need the JUST edit for this

Attached: catjust.png (724x746, 473K)

These are NOT the catgirls i wanted tbqhfam

Attached: 300b6e2c26447981829d5fde0d311779.gif (525x300, 2M)

>No muzzle
>Human eyes
That’s gonna be a big no from this furry. Too mundane.

i have a boner, is it wrong?

Fucking kek. Saved.

No, seriously, why didn't they just use costumes? They are cheaper, and look objectively better than this abomination.
Is it just because "ugh that's so 80s, we can do photorealistic with CGI now" The costumes literally ARE real.

Isn’t that shape of water?

using costumes takes more effort, making sure they fit and don't get destroyed

It makes sense why they would look like that (trying to mimic the stage costumes which have the performers' faces still human), but it is definitely unsettling.

WHY IS A CAT WEARING SHOES, WHAT FUCKING MADNESS IS THIS?!?FACT!!!

Would this have been so hard?

Attached: dddd.jpg (600x1200, 217K)

This is what catgirls that don't shave their body hair look like.

Attached: HastyWiltedGenet-size_restricted.gif (334x251, 2.63M)

It's about time we get a movie. Not all furries are your typical disney style.

Attached: Snapshot_256.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

The thing that fucks me the most is that they are cat sized.

This may seem like a dumb question but here it goes: Since the "cats" are like actual housecat size, does that mean that there are humans too, or since cats like to jump up on shit and get into things, they (the "cats") built the buildings and furniture purposely all oversized since that is how they like things so they can jump up on stuff and lay about on big couch cushions and shit?

Yes.

>mfw this guy thinks humans design things

Attached: Snapshot_063.png (1920x1017, 2.06M)

Fuck me raw. This is some straight diesel autism.

Attached: Blown Away.gif (200x150, 688K)

It's just a lack of talent. Studios don't want to pay for it so you get this all the time now.

Why pay more for good stuff that will run late when a sweatshop will give you something passable on schedule for cheap?

The stage show breaks the fourth wall and they know they're being watched by an audience of humans. So unless the movie completely fucks around with this, it's safe to say the world is based on there being humans who built everything.

Yeah at that point they could have made them actual cgi cats. Either use costumes or make them full cats, this is in uncanny valley territory

>Lion King
>Cats
why were the 90s so much more soulful?

Attached: Cats.1998.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa1.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

Attached: Cats.1998.720p.BluRay.x264-PFa2.webm (1280x720, 890K)

What bothers me the most is that they would probably have spent less if they actually put them in costume instead of phoning in the cg shit show.

Absolutely not. The payroll would be immense and the hours-long makeup sessions would mean that there is either shit tons of overtime or a very small window of opportunity to shoot each day, per union regulations.

her love interest

Attached: jason-derulo-bb16-body-2015-billboard-05-450.jpg (450x600, 38K)

The faces in Avatar weren't meant to be as overtly human as they are here - the actor's face just subtly influenced the character's face (for example, you can see hints of Zoe Saldana in Neytiri but it's not obvious that it is her). I get why they're doing here because the whole "humanoid cat" vibe is something that's an undercurrent of the original show, but fuck it's weird. That being said, we all said this about the Alita trailers too - you get used to it quickly during the actual film, so we'll see.

VFX team probably has a lot to do with it, too - remember that Cameron and his team are undeniably the best VFX artists in the industry.

Apologize.

Attached: myers.jpg (783x714, 50K)

They wanted to avoid Ian McKellen dying with cat ears on.

Compared to a large team of cg animators working long hours of overtime? Your point would have more impact if there wasn't already both a stage show and a movie that they could have taken more from. There aren't any prosthetics that have to be applied, it's just a bodysuit, a wig, and a face of makeup. They probably spent a comparable amount of time applying all of the mocap stuff to the performers anyway.

The end product would look better than this uncanny mess and the overworked cg animators would only be doing superficial corrections.

The Cat in The Hat is pure kino. I honestly don't know why people shit on the live action Suess adaptations when they are more funny, and 1000% times more entertaining than the borefests of the Illumination 3d adaptations.

Swift is flat as fuck

CG is expensive, man.

This is the real reason for CGI.

It has to be.
There's no other reason to not just make them normal fucking cats rather than saying "we'll make them look like people dressed as cats."

Not anymore she isn't

Attached: bounce.webm (360x480, 124K)

Attached: Demeter.jpg (1280x857, 125K)

>thinking Cats is going to get the Avatar 2 treatment

You don't need to be 300 million budget to be expensive.

clearly it didn't

Lmao which tradition you massive retard? You would kill yourself in a traditional setup as it would mean NO Yea Forums you pathetic incel

Tradfags on Yea Forums are probably the most frustrated, confused, and unhappy people on the planet

Its a shame she wasnt visiting her mom that day.

I am now a furry

imagine a blowjob from those plump lips

Attached: 1557490543382.gif (260x146, 1.83M)

True. Taylor is plays an naughty mean cat named "Bombalurina" who has the hots for a bad boy cat named "Rum Tum Tugger" who is now played by a black guy named (Jason Derulo). They end hooking up at the end of the movie. Taylor will get BLACKED in CATS.

Attached: 1563512031356.jpg (1901x1000, 195K)

You can't get "blacked" when they're cats.

What happened to her career that she's suddenly doing all the sort of shit people do to get noticed at the starting stages of their careers?

Doing a major musical is pretty normal for a singer.

I'm referring to her sudden "I sure do love blacks and gays and such" stuff.

You can't keep singing about former boyfriends forever.

I have no idea what you're talking about but it sounds like bubble pol shit.

Then maybe you shouldn't reply when you don't understand the conversation.

I can safely guarantee that at least a third of her new album will be about ex boyfriends.

What this guy said , she doesn't want to become irrelevant.

How do they put a price on CG?

not a bad thing

you seem behind the times

Attached: kx7fn64msq131.jpg (715x715, 86K)

Shes about to turn 30.

Bro is not 2011 anymore tswift is thicc (and probably had a minor boob job)

>minor
lol

Her girlfriend left her to marry Kushner

This. Fucking embarrassing

Attached: CF913895-67AD-4421-82E3-22A5DDFC29A5.gif (245x184, 487K)

Like a fine wine.

Tell me you wouldn't fuck that

Attached: file.png (600x367, 528K)

My mum fucking loves Cats, though she loves anything Andrew Lloyd Webber.

I wouldn't fuck that

I would've legit gone with costumes and only used CGI for the tails. The costume tails are pretty bad. You can get some computer engineer to jizz over a prehensile tail animation dancing with the actual human performance this way. Everyone wins.

Cats is fucking shit lads. Worst Lloyd Webber thing

Killed me.

I think a minor boob job plus weight gain explains her current look. Google her mom, the genetics are there.

Where the fuck did those tits come from? Are they implants?

Combination of a minor boobjob and her getting thicker

This , every middle aged woman who saw CATS with her bored boyfriend is going to take her daughters to see this , its going to be a huge hit.

That one actually looks fine

yes and they're spectacular

I beg to differ

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1280x1920, 359K)

Ok, the worst thing he did that people saw.

She's trying to get that gay acceptance thing going. She's gay dude, or something like that. Who the fuck knows.

The only place they fucked up is the lack of color in the noses....make the noses contrast with the face, which makes you think cat

Why is he positioning his hands to be arrested, the fuck did he do to those kids?

I think she’s trying to make up for completely staying out of politics from 2016/17. Reputation was kinda iffy and I think she/her manager was worried if she got political the tour may not have done as well. Now that it’s over with she’s trying to get with the gays

Her shoulder looks fatter too. Maybe she just put on a little weight and it mostly went to her tits. That is something that happens as a woman ages. She was flat to start with. It would make sense that her body might prioritise it for boobs the moment she ate something.

You don't gain three cup sizes from getting slightly heavier.

>there are people out there, some of which may be in this very thread, that actually prefer Sticc Tay over Thicc mommy Tay

Explain yourselves

Attached: 1562982415293.jpg (1200x1800, 226K)

When 3 cup sizes is going from flat to a B I think it might be possible.

>slightly
It’s like 20lbs at least. Also that’s why it’s likely coupled with a boob job maybe

I like long, thin legs.

She was never 100% flat, she had small tits.

Teenagers. Havnt been exposed to enough testosterone yet.

>caring about generic pop music person

DFC for life.

notice increase arm fat too user?

My theory is she got knocked up and had an abortion, but the hormones gave her those and the bit of chub she started carrying around for a bit. She's looking better now, but the sudden upswing in the social justice bs she's been selling for a year or two now just screams "I got knocked up by a Kennedy/producer and they made me abort, but now I see that it makes me a strong woman, right guys?"

>rebel wilson
take back your fat bitch you ozzie cunts

Again, it doesn't account for her tits tripling in size. It's a weight/boobjob combo.

Your theory is retarded.

I think she is just marketing herself to retarded teenage girls. As for her eight gain, you cant fight genetics forever.

She just got fatter.

See

She got fat

amazing trailer, can't wait!

Attached: 1551881138820.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

>This movie is aimed at furries isn't it?
No, their heads are way too human-like to appeal to furries.

Mr Mime is supposed to be off putting. That really doesn't count.

Primadonna actors not wanting to sit in makeup all day.

>The Cat in The Hat is pure kino. I honestly don't know why people shit on the live action Suess adaptations when they are more funny, and 1000% times more entertaining than the borefests of the Illumination 3d adaptations.

Alec Baldwin is fucking gold in it!!!FACT!!!

THIS.

Fuck those creepy little homunculi things

Look at that human face slapped on
You really think it's aimed at furries?
It's hfy retardation

uh... meow?

Attached: 2ED984A7-D2AF-4741-B8B0-2FC5EF4BFAFE.jpg (1200x800, 149K)

So, if I go watch Cats, what are the things I should take away from watching it? What lessons should I have learned?

>that actually prefer Sticc Tay

its crazy , sticc tay had the body of a teenage boy , thicc tay is a woman. Hips and Thighs are a sign of fertility and high estrogen.

That it can't get any worse from here on out.

Attached: Sonicats.png (1200x800, 872K)

but I really wanna fuck that bunny!

>taytay was barely in the trailer at all
how much screentime is she gonna get anyway

Attached: ECE3815A-C40E-4A68-A56B-87500D4D8E55.jpg (741x494, 111K)

They all look fine you're just jumping on "le CGI looks bad xD" bandwagon like all other normies.

Haven't had a reason to trot this image out in fucking years

Attached: Furry_Scale.jpg (600x758, 73K)

It's just a bad idea. They went all in on the furry aspect but they are still people shaped with just regular human faces on top. It's just off putting. Giving them a cat nose or something might have fixed it but god why not just make them just normal cats like puss in boots

That's not furry, though. Furries rarely use makeup or formfitting costumes.

Is that bad?
Legit question I am confused

Ironically they managed to miss literally every single fucking bracket here

Looks like absolute shit.

I forgot how cute catgirls were. It's kind of funny how you never see them outside of anime.

The avatar faces look more natural because it was more stylized with the giant eyes and alien skin.

Here they're juxtaposing the very real looking facial features like the eyes against the strange CGI skin/fur. It's also a slightly odd style choice at play with abandoning the somewhat iconic big furry heads of the original broadway show's costumes that look like some glam rocker fantasy hair.

Hollywood seems to have a hard time understanding that by doing less (costumes over CGI) that it'd have come across a lot cooler and more interesting.

All of Webber's stuff is shit, all musicals are shit

She's not as popular anymore. Similar thing happened with Lady Gaga, as she was losing popularity she went harder on saying she supported everything LGBT and trannies, which doesn't make for fun music.

Gonna watch it just because I like collared women really much.

Some old whore gets to be reincarnated because she used to be famous.

Uh... memory?

Attached: D_y0nuXVUAA6xSa.png (500x433, 274K)

The CGI is perfect for what they were trying to achieve. It's a human face stuck on a humanoid cat body. It looks like shit because the design is shit, there's a reason old animation was heavily stylised.

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

> What lessons should I have learned?

That you're gay now

that's the most gay british thing I've ever heard

>Explain yourselves

Just look at her in her prime. She was a goddess. The nigger thicc meme doesn't work on her. She just looks fat in the wrong places.

Attached: taylor-swift-creepy-guy-photoshop-battle-original2.jpg (700x1113, 169K)

Webber is the Jewiest non-Jew in history, all his stuff is shit.

man Spielberg wanted to make this movie years ago but animated, this could have legitimately worked

Attached: dhcgeuld6etkrc7o1abz.jpg (1600x900, 137K)

Idk what the fuck this is but im watching it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 1.31.34 AM.png (552x315, 306K)

me in the back
those were good times

She looks fatter in the tits and the ass so no.

I like bugs too user but I wouldn't fuck one

Attached: 1563317822139.jpg (262x338, 48K)

Catz is very, very popular in Bongistan

It's probably the least popular of the "popular" ALW musicals.

Even furries hate this.

that's how you know it's kino

No, that title belongs to Starlight Express, which for some reason, is barely known in the UK and North America, but is so well-loved by Germans, they constructed a purpose-built roller rink in Bochum to host shows on a full time basis.

If a musical about anthropomorphic cats is strange, then you have not seen one about anthropomorphic trains

So it's 25%

Only Phantom of the Opera is more known and popular.

Furries only hate this because they think they have a patent on anthropomorphic animals; that said, this movie is an abortion and everybody should hate it.

>ayo wer da katnip at yo?

I want to ____ ____ ___

sniff tatay's legs

I saw SE with my father in Lobdon, back in 99-00. I remember there were ramps, and the actors were rollerskating and singing. How nobody died is beyond me. Don't remember anything about the plot, but it was entertaining

Kimmy Schmidt had a REALLY good joke about Cats. Anyone that is a theatre nerd like myself was rolling on the floor howling with laughter about it.

SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY SPEILEBRG!!!FACT!!!

Attached: FUCK SPIELBERG.jpg (1052x577, 89K)

Ignore all the other answers. The truth is studios are cheap. It's not that they can't it's that they don't want to put in the time to perfect everything. You literally have a producer talking to the heads of the animations studios dictating where to cut corners and what the public will notice or care about or notice. This is why in marvel movies you'll have Thanos looking amazing but two scenes later a characters in the background will clip through one another. Most of the movies that rely on CGI need another 6 months to a year of animation but will never get it.

>tl;dr-We haven't regressed , there are just more cut corners

Come on really

I feel insulted, this is just low quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4izmxIa1tM
it's over

>because of all this shit, I listened to Memory and started bawwing and haven't stopped for the last few hours
What the fuck? What the actual fuck? WHY AM I CRYING OVER A LITERAL HOOKER CAT'S SONG???

Attached: rum rum.jpg (600x600, 52K)

FRITZ THE CAT LIVE ACTION MOVIE WHEN?!?FACT!!!

Attached: Fritz the Cat.jpg (580x841, 102K)

No one cares about what you think Grace, they're just amazed that a sack of cottage cheese became sentient and started reviewing movies!!!FACT!!!

youtu.be/MWoQW-b6Ph8

slender tay is best imo

Attached: LhKnk92.jpg (1242x1236, 230K)

I know, pisses me off how much power music has

Attached: oops.gif (280x210, 1.82M)

god first and last are perfection wife material material

Do you really have to ask this considering her fake teeth?

im not a furry but I would def fuck that cat

This Halloween, lads... it's gonna be a good one.

lol every answer the same... the truth is they want to prepare you when they make real fake video images and present them as real so you wont question it.

>"Ignore all the other answers"
>literally posts the same thing as the other replies

Jesus Christ Superstar is good.

With the computer power of today, couldn't they have done something like in that ten second scene in Ready Player One?
youtu.be/DjF_3_WHpiU
Now that's a nice-looking, realistic, not uncanny anthropomorphic cat.

I want impregnate her

>could have gotten Taylor Swift in cat ears and a tail buttplug, but instead, we get this abomination
Truly the worst timeline

Attached: 1563440099763.jpg (448x313, 143K)

Attached: Bomby 2.jpg (643x900, 150K)

Exactly this Also the same reason she's getting fat because she's probably stress-eating. She thought she was going to marry Loki but that didn't work out, so that combined with seeing bff KK get married and turning 30 she's having an existential crisis. Her angst upgraded from I knew you were Trouble" to "Lucky one"

Attached: 1562824444523.png (1832x2560, 2.6M)

penis. pls. wat are you doing. staph!

its aimed at retarded degenerates

/thread

That's hot.

>no paws

They all look like Barf from Spaceballs

Attached: Barf.jpg (1211x986, 1015K)

Imagine lifting her tail up
Imagine the smell hahaha
Imagine having sex haha

Attached: Bomby 3.jpg (900x614, 173K)

They never get the faces right

Attached: faces.jpg (282x179, 8K)

Dumb furry.
Post more.

From what I've seen, furfags hate this too

Why would anyone care what they think?

butt...

Attached: judy_hopps.jpg (426x615, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5rAOyh7YmEc

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 96K)

Okay, so I'm confused.
The story is essentially everyone jockeying for a singular reincarnation, but the reincarnation isn't into a higher life form or ascending beyond this plane, they just get to come back as a different cat.

Are their lives so shit that the entire group is trying to get a new life?
It looks like most of them are well off and trying to play the better life lotto is an overall bad idea.

Attached: THE YELLOW FELLOW.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Because the OP mentioned that it's aimed at them

Fuck off, furry pretender.
Here's what a real catgirl looks like.

Attached: mommy.webm (1728x720, 2.81M)

what is this

So is she going to go full dyke mode now or what?

Attached: 1563402664846.jpg (2658x3986, 514K)

It is the Summoning.

What We Do in the Shadows. Basically a shitty vampire tries to transform into various animals but can never get the faces right

>furry pretender.
nobody wants to be like you, scum
kemonomimi is based and furshit is garbage

Get with the times, gramps.

I genuinely do not understand being attracted to something covered entirely in fur and that doesn't have a human face

Dykes are the only women who can feel truly empowered so yes, she's going to rawdog her fanbase until they declare her the Dyke King.

There's plenty on Deviantart

Attached: Bomby Demeter 1.jpg (1024x711, 146K)

I don't want to sift through that shit.

What happened to her ribcage?

>Bombalurina
>Rum Tum Tugger
>Mr. Mistoffelees
>Grizabella
>Skimbleshanks
>Jason Derulo
>Macavity
>Mungojerrie
>Rumpleteazer
Why are the cat characters names so fucking gay and embarrassing?

Just made this. What do you think?

Attached: Cat Girls are Easy.jpg (954x476, 388K)

No it's aimed at fans of musicals, specifically the stage version of Cats.

Have you ever really looked at a human? They're ugly as fuck.

It's theater, what were you expecting?

literally only good thing to come from your existence bruh. good on you.

Not in drawings

where is this from ?

You fucker...I almost kek'd into a stroke...

Attached: 1563226601919.jpg (598x554, 20K)

Because Marvel lowered standards throughout the industry. They realized they can make cheap CGI and muriclaps will buy 20 tickets each to see their franchise trash.

Attached: Yarndog Victoria.jpg (548x411, 24K)

she cute, i will watch this movie for her.. I dont care about musical or cats but i like Taylor.

Attached: DisguisedRegularGangesdolphin-small.gif (500x337, 1.26M)

Rumpleteazer is my fave

Attached: 2017.05.13 a.jpg (1193x2048, 291K)

Honestly it should have been MORE furry. What they have now looks like a horrifying crossbreeding experiment gone wrong.

Why the fuck did the pick him? Dude hasn't been relevant for like 12 years

BLACKED propaganda

>This movie is aimed at furries isn't it?

I think this is going to lead a lot of people into that fetish.

I'm certainly not going to sit near any single men wearing long coats.

>I'm certainly not going to sit near any single men wearing long coats.

:)

Tugandhumpya is mine.

Attached: 1342187581919.jpg (350x261, 14K)

Why can’t it be like this?

Attached: 08E299E0-3E4D-4F31-80DD-496C69323CB4.png (663x457, 314K)

Tay Tay grown up, she is THICC right now, her ass is also bigger.

Attached: D_KzbFkXoAEcetL.jpg (1280x1707, 283K)

I got to see that in England when I was maybe 6 or so. Had ramps all over the audience. I LOVE that musical, and the music itself is awesome. I don't know how they'd adapt that to a movie, but it would be terrifying if they did. Probably something along the lines of Thomas meets even more nightmarish images. Original cast/score is best either way.

Her career is fine, she just loves cats... Has three cats, so thats probably she decided to take this role, its her side job.
>In 2018 she had the biggest grossing tour in US history
>according to forbes she is the highest paid celebrity in 2019 with 185 milion in one year forbes.com/celebrities/#74a9e8f85947

And she is staying on TOP for more than 10 years, thanks to her hard work and work ethics, despite constant attack from woke media etc... Who cares if she has black love interest, if all her boyfriends in real life were white, she stabilized right now, and probably with get married with current boyfirend, they are more than two years together now. Hopefully she will have give birth to a girl.

Attached: tay.png (985x684, 1.38M)

Laughed heartily, cheers

The CGI in the reveal trailer for 9/10 movies is always shit, because they probably had like a month or less to put this together. You get everyone to rush some shit out for the first trailer to keep the clients happy, then the real work begins. This will likely look a lot better after it's released, depending on the budget and timeline, or if there are any last minute reshoots. It still looks weird af, regardless of whether the CG will look good or bad in the end.

We must define our terms here; "Cats" is distinct from furry, note the helpful diagram provided which shows the contrasting features. To the untrained eye, they're both equally horrifying, but believe me, there's a difference.

Attached: Detective Chief Inspector Tufty.jpg (1104x469, 130K)

Are you retarded?

Also, its not true, she has many songs about other stuff, but you would need to listen to her albums, her singles are mostly catchy about boys to play good in radios. And even her songs about love have good lyrics for most of the time, she is good songwriter, and her entirely self-written album Speak Now is probably her best album in terms of lyrics quality

This song for example is for her fans: youtube.com/watch?v=5ptritFluOs

Yes im Swiftie since 2010.

Attached: OptimisticLoneGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif (500x250, 524K)

Would you could you with a cat?

Attached: Minori-Hatsune-9.jpg (579x800, 187K)

Sounds like heaven

i think if every taylor swift fan was executed the world would be so much less shitty

i already hate the whole internet fucking circlejerking about how awful this it, stupid fucking remarks like "this is god's punishment's" etc. and most of these people don't actually care that much and only repeat the same stupid shit over and over again, because they're incapable of forming their own opinions. i'm not a furry, i'm not going to watch it since it doesn't look fun or interesting, but why should i spend 2 hours of my life shitposting how bad it is?
i thought NPCs actually have stuff to do? why are they care so much? do they not realize that they're basically advertising the movie through "memes" and le funny videos? i wouldn't have known if this movie existed if not for people complaining about how bad the trailer is.
fuck NPCs, fuck jews, fuck niggers and fuck watching movies.

Attached: 1562313777775.jpg (326x346, 38K)

You know when they say "this is god's punishment" they don't actually mean that? It's comical exaggeration at a weird and dumb looking movie.

i know, but there's is nothing funny/smart about people repeating the same shit over and over again. why give attention to a shitty movie?

She had tons of gays in her fanbase even when woke media attacked her for being racist or Trump supporter. She wasnt political, and still isnt that much but she had always gays in her fanbase, in her 1989 album and "Welcome to New York" song she had some gay and inclusive lyrics to support her gay fanbase, and the album is from 2014. Probably she had enough of the constant woke media attack. Anyway, she never talked shit about Trump or conservatives, she respect all her fanbase, thats why she has full stadiums, even in southern part of US like Texas etc...

Attached: 1562679811076.jpg (1080x1586, 214K)

i already hate the whole internet fucking circlejerking about how awful this it, stupid fucking remarks like "this is god's punishment's" etc. and most of these people don't actually care that much and only repeat the same stupid shit over and over again, because they're incapable of forming their own opinions. i'm not a furry, i'm not going to watch it since it doesn't look fun or interesting, but why should i spend 2 hours of my life shitposting how bad it is?
i thought NPCs actually have stuff to do? why are they care so much? do they not realize that they're basically advertising the movie through "memes" and le funny videos? i wouldn't have known if this movie existed if not for people complaining about how bad the trailer is.
fuck NPCs, fuck jews, fuck niggers and fuck watching movies.

>Rouge the Bat

>>i know, but there's is nothing funny/smart about people repeating the same shit over and over again
This literally describes 90% of Yea Forums's memes

Attached: MV5BNWNkY2ZjZjctOTM3OC00NTgyLTgwNmItNjYwMDUwMTRmYmMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_[1].jpg (1200x921, 109K)

>mfw I am a furry and watch this.
It looks like someone tried to genetically engineer catgirls and forgot to kill the first generation of rejects.

Attached: 1563277480679.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Attached: 28660589_10156689321834453_549482999047414762_n.jpg (960x960, 63K)

this describes literally all of memes, expect NPCs never came out with anything good nor funny.

The irony in clinging to a shitty Yea Forums meme insult while decrying others for saying the same thing

>mfw seeing a fence

Attached: D94JLkHXoAIGRqu.jpg large.jpg (2048x1365, 300K)

Attached: 1562513385146.png (239x200, 17K)

Exac(a)tly. Funny thing is, it's been been 20 yrs since Alice got made, but nothing seems to have chanced as far as technology is concerned

upvoted! :)

And another one. You have no original thoughts.

I honestly wonder how many people can't tell that this is a wax figure
>tfw no TAYTAY fuckdoll

>You will never fuck CatTayTay

Attached: 1.jpg (3840x2160, 723K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1085x2143, 222K)

Just out of curiosity: do you?

Attached: 235235.jpg (3840x2160, 707K)

this movie is a tech demo.

Attached: 353453.jpg (3840x2160, 933K)

dressing like an animal and dancing around is quite possibly the first thing we did for fun.

>tfw no taycat gf

Attached: 3.jpg (3840x2160, 871K)

Attached: cats 2019 trailer.jpg (589x678, 39K)

Attached: cats 2019 trailer1.jpg (589x617, 30K)

t. negro

>insulted
nah dude, whites are just better looking. Dark faces don't look good on camera. Blacks didn't evolve to look pretty, whites did. That's why whites are superior on the big screen, and Tay Tay made me cum without touching my cock.

Admit it: You guys nutted 10 times to the trailer already.

Attached: 45068949.jpg (416x594, 85K)

I did not! I'm gay. Dat Mr. Mistoffelees tho...

>I'm referring to her sudden "I sure do love blacks and gays and such" stuff.
>I have no idea what you're talking about but it sounds like bubble pol shit.
Taylor just made a music video for her song “You Need To Calm Down”,
The video is full if rainbow flags,
There’s a fay couple getting married and kissing,
Gay people and traps structing thru out the video.
Tranys doing a stage show at the end of the video impersonating other pop stars, etc.
the video isn’t just subtly gay, or gay, it’s gay to a level beyond what is seen at some pride parades.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY

Yeah I've cum buckets to cat Tay. Never beat off to her before, but she's hot as fuck in the movie.

Sounds like you need to calm down.

What does she think of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s ‘Dogs’

There's no such thing, you're making this up.

Main character is played by a mulatto. Fuck this shit earth.

actually it's a cat