The Dead Don’t Die is a shit movie, don't watch it

The Dead Don’t Die is a shit movie, don't watch it.

Attached: The Dead Don’t Die.jpg (634x929, 111K)

whos this sexy mamacita

when did selena get that thicc

brehs...

whats wrong with her legs?

>legs already in the state of flux
Its ogre

That's a bummer

Absolutely nothing

Attached: 1534234388780.gif (320x288, 15K)

I wonder why op thinks that way

Attached: the-weeknd-proud-selena-gomez-ftr.jpg (600x900, 121K)

she's gotten fat then lost the weight like 3 times over the years

In all honesty, it wasn't the worst waste of 3$ I could have done anything at all with, it had celebrities and a couple moments. I think it was an unfinished script that the guy heading the movie pushed forward with meta humor filling the holes along the way and the ending. Also what the fuck was the point of Tilda swintons character and the UFO?

Steve Buscemi plays a racist in a hat that says 'Keep America White Again' and he complains about his coffee being too black in front of Danny Glover.
And the zombies say shit like 'wifi' and 'bluetooth' instead of brains.
It's not good.

>black boy getting chadbeibers sloppy 3rds
yikes

>cottage cheese thighs
D R O P P E D

Lying, incestuous, drunk, queen of the casting couch, abortion and breast implant getting, ewok and Speedy Gonzales look-alike, hairy twat, negative ass and cancerous breast having, born into poverty from an underage illegal mother, wigger loving, dog fucking, unborn sibling murdering, beached whale, herpes infected, pedo WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE!

>What? Oh brother. He’s little. He’s like my little brother. That’s weird to me.

Lies!

>I said, ‘Dad, I want a promise ring.’ He went to the church and got it blessed. He actually used me as an example for other kids. I’m going to keep my promise to myself, to my family and to God.

Lies!

>Selena Gomez Tries To Get More Boyfriends!…much younger ones that is.
>Selena Gomez tries to lay down the charm on a little boy as he stops by one of her signings at KMart for her new Dream Out Loud collection.
>The 19-year-old actress shared in the video, “One of my favorite things to do at my meet and greets anywhere is if there is a little boy under the age of 10, I like to make them feel very awkward. It’s the cutest thing in the whole world.”
>Selena added when one was so embarrassed he walked away, “What can I say? I scare the boys away (laughs).”

Pedo!

>Turns out that Not So Innocent was the queen of the quickie when it came to oral

Fake, lying whore!

>I was like, 'I want to be in your movie' and he auditioned me for like an hour or two hours and it was awesome

Casting couch whore!

Attached: SelenaDerpHerpes.jpg (375x375, 22K)

Any Selena feets? Looked possible in the trailer

I remember her being a stick in Spring Breakers

Shes also been MURRAYED

Attached: Bill Murray selena-gomez-leaving-agora-restaurant-with-bill-murrayin-cannes-05-14-2019-0.jpg (1280x853, 119K)

Attached: Bill Murray gomez-murray-2-2000.jpg (1333x2000, 1.9M)

She was a tall white. They're a popular alien said to exist in the UFO community. I don't think there was a point to it.

you just know bill Murray fucked her

Now that's old school.

Attached: Selena Gomez 10.jpg (550x508, 50K)

>all of the random out of town kids die to one fatass zombie
>all the extended scenes of zombies craving something besides brains that were only mildly funny at first and were boring after 5 seconds
>the comic nerd and hardware store owner die without having mattered at all with several scenes devoted just to them
>le drumpf racist farmer dude dies because he’s too retarded to stay inside even though he already knows there are zombies out
>all the dumb meta jokes that fall flat
>the mortician was an alien because reasons

Damn bro, chill the fuck out

And she loved every minute of it.

Attached: Bill Murray 0516_SelenaGomez_BillMurray.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Attached: Bill Murray 0516_Selena-Gomez-Bill-Murray.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

i won't
i was already fooled once by my dick by going to see spring breakers, probably one of the absolute worst things my eyes have ever had the displeasure of viewing

my dick cant be tricked twice, selena

Attached: 113596961_s-159.jpg (1739x1159, 359K)

this wasn’t a bad movie necessarily, it just didn’t have any real reason to exist. essentially a waste of time and resources

good lord yum

BREEDER

My favorite part was when a zombie legit called out for "Siri". We'd all be lost without our Siri

What's he whispering to her?

Based

I prefer her lewder doppelganger now.

Attached: Polina-Glen-Wallpapers-Insta-Fit-Girls-13.jpg (750x750, 47K)

Wew. Wished Selena did a shoot like that.