Season 3 is out

season 3 is out

Attached: money-heist.jpg (850x478, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lLVJNZ8x1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, what's this?

is this shit any good?

not really

are there nudes?

Wait, my bad, it's literally called money heist.

first two season are alright, the new one seems a bit forced

>it's about Rio because otherwise the useless whore Tokyo wouldn't be the protagonist
>somehow Berlin isn't dead
Just from the trailer you know it's gonna be bad.
How did so many people latch on to this show? It was ok with some likeable characters but that's about it.

Because its from a country that doesn't usually make decent shows

That's unironically the reason

I guess it would feel exotic to Americans but I'm in Greece and it's fucking huge here. Literally everyone has watched it. It's more normie than fucking local soap operas. Bella Ciao is being played unironically in clubs and even damn political rallies. I enjoyed the show but it got irrationally big.

Also, Spain is a major force in European cinema. People should watch more of their movies.

way better than the garbage that is Chernobyl

Peak contrarianism.

trash

It's shit

Trips o' truth!

It's Spanish Death Note

In what way?

>JUST
>AS
>PLANNED

I really want to know what will be the excuse for a bunch of people who hate each other to risk their lives to save a stupid brat.

The mind behind the heist is a mix of L, Light and Bruce Lee who plays 5D chess and is always 10 steps ahead of everyone.

True but most of the time he just wings it and gets lucky.

lmao

>dynamic between the glasses man and milf is essentially L/Light
>they reference the way they will get out saying they will escape using the money they have to spread it all across the city, making chaos all throughout the city
youtube.com/watch?v=1lLVJNZ8x1s
>absolutely hilarious aspulls every episode

the dynamic i can accept as being a coincidence but there's now way the other one was accidental. absolutely shameless

lmao they even fucking use that in this season

this is shameless

Attached: Money.Heist.S03E01.jpg (720x406, 81K)