What movie or tv show have you watched the most? How many times have you watched it?

Attached: 8499597C-07A6-45F7-9C78-4BFA3D393985.jpg (1200x737, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yFJwlqXnEFQ
youtu.be/ECYLHiXvrBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star Trek The Motion Picture
about 18 times

Home Alone or Mortal Kombat for movies. I’ve seen both at least 100 times. For tv probably The Simpsons

Fall asleep to Fight Club every night, the background drone staving off my thoughts of suicide.

That’s sad

you're making it worse

I've seen endgame 50 times in theatres because i want it to reach the highest grossing movie ever, yeah a thousand bucks didn't really push it up as much as i want it to, but it's all for a good cause.

Prove it

why don't you listen to podcasts or something, that's what I fall asleep to

Either Life of Brian or The Blues Brothers

they're boring. or I want to listen to them in full and not fall asleep to them.

I saw Nosferatu like 10 times when it was on Demand. The score is very pretty.

Can you reccomend any good ones?
I listened to some history youtubers about rome and shit but ran out and i also listened to the chernobyl podcast, that was great, but that stopped too

I watched the first season of True Detective for the first time about one year ago this month. I just stated my fifth rewatch. Something about that show, I just can't get enough of.

I listen to a lot of comedy ones so shit like this: youtu.be/yFJwlqXnEFQ

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. At least 60 times, over the course of one summer, and probably a few dozen more after that.

I was well into Willow when I was a kid. Probably watched it 10 times or more.

I was just thinking about this the other day, that there are cucks who are willing to spend their hard earned money and buy tickets even though they've already seen the movie. For me it's a one-time watch movie. I'm not planning on seeing it again it wasn't that great, let alone pay to see it again just so it passes Avatar. What if it does? Literally nothing is going to change especially for you. I just don't get cucks.

I stopped counting after I watched The Fellowship Of The Ring 20 times.

Batman Begins or Superbad probably

Probably Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
Easily over 100 times.

Being part of a group is a hardwired desire, but if you can't make friends, you can still tie yourself to a corporation that will be your friend as long as you keep paying it.

Firefly, Angel, GoT, at least 3 full watches each (yes, that includes S8 of GoT).

I tend to leave shows on in the background while I'm doing something else, so I use the term 'watch' quite loosely here.

As a kid I wore out a VHS copy of Willow because I watched it so much.

Attached: willow-2.jpg (1598x901, 309K)

TV: The X-Files.

Even if I am not watching tv and doing other things, I will often just have it running in the background and I will watch my favorite episodes over and over. I will run them at night while I sleep, too.
I can't even guess how many times I have watched the episode 'Jose Chung's From Outer Space' since I first saw it in 1996.
200 or 300 times easy. I can line-by-line it.

Attached: x-files-site-637x397.png (637x397, 366K)

i got the extended trilogy and watch that shit every couple of months when i have a day off and im bored as fuck.

Attached: 1507203034356.png (679x939, 1.43M)

Same, especially during the winter months. The hobbit scenes in the first movie are comfy as fuck.

I hung out with my female cousin a lot as a kid, she was kind of like a sister. She loved peak Lindsay Lohan. I think I’ve seen mean girls and freaky friday 20-30 times each.

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

He does Rome, WW1, WW2, Gengis Khan and more. He also plays with historical what-ifs and matches generals/armies from different eras against each other.

Lots of his stuff is free on Youtube and his website.

the extended trilogy is like the perfect lenght to watch for an entire day, with small breaks between each movie to make food and grab some drinks.

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Personally the movie or tv show i've watched the most is Season 11 Episode 5 of The Simpsons

Blade Runner 1982
also i fall asleep to the soundtrack every night
youtu.be/ECYLHiXvrBQ

very based

Stepmom like 200 times