Robin

>piggy nose
>recessed chin
>small jaw
>bug eyes
>small lips
>still fall in love due to S3
So THIS is the POWER of... PERSONALITY! Seriously, she’s really frumpy looking, but you can’t help but love her. Bros, is this what people mean by “personality” and how it can affect people past a physical appearance? I... I don’t know how to handle this info.

Attached: FE7F333C-2406-4EC1-AAB1-B650B78B133A.jpg (620x420, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/c4gs72e.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her personality seems to be about an 'A' cup.

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Noah Schnapp is insanely handsome.

Attached: 1562656538131.webm (864x1080, 2.18M)

jesus stop nitpicking

Nu uh look that up bro

she looks good you're just a mad beta incel

Attached: 1562713746574.jpg (3000x1500, 409K)

She sounds really similar to her mum, I didn't realise who her parents were until I came here but I was certain she was related to Uma Thurman because of voice/face

WAS IT TOO MUCH TO JUST PAIR THEM TOGETHER
FUCK
LET MY BOY STEVE HAVE A WIN

is steve an incel?

She is a daughter of Uma Turman and Ethan Hawke.

Yeah, I wouldn't give a fuck that she turned out to be gay if it didn't turn into another giant L for our boy Steve. They would make such a cute couple with their retarded son Dustin.

why do they have to hook up
why cant a character just have platonic feelings for another?

>if it didn't turn into another giant L for our boy Steve
why do you see this as some sort of vendetta against him?

I don't see it that way, it's more of a "damn he was so close to having a perfect gf and now this". Since last season I felt like he was the best character on the show and rooted for him to find a girl suitable for him so he could just move on from Nancy.

Are you retarded? She's hot as fuck. Personality only adds on top of her already great looks.

bruh

She cute

hnggggggggghhhh

FUCK mike that cunt

The ending in the video store hinted that she may catch feelings for Steve next season. I hope so.

Yeah.
When you first see here: really, so this is it, huh
But after a bit you understand

She cute

I like her cause she’s basically a fertile Uma

>be incel
>have no realistic standards
>fall in love with everyone

i would hate to be you nerds

I thought it was just that they were friends.

People are saying the gay thing is a fake out, which is weird imo. But her being gay anyway was a weird fake out.

I think they realised every new character they introduce is just a love interest and wanted to stop it but, it was a really awkward work around.

How is she so cute, when her mom is a weirdo-looking uggo

No they just wanted more gay shit in the show

At least she is hotter than her tranny mom. Shame about the manish voice and she'll hit the wall fast.

Try again.
i.imgur.com/c4gs72e.jpg

They identify with Steve and thus feel entitled to the cute girl.

Ethan Hawke was perfectly good looking in his youth

I don’t know, when the turd counter guy was like “is he your boyfriend or something?” she kind of hesitates and gets this look of longing and her flection changes and she mutters “no”. I thought that was the Duffers sowing some seeds for next season, but who knows. The amount of flak they’ll get from the nutrannies and social justice death squads will be insane, but I hope they do it anyway.

Every lesbian I know has dated a guy at one time or another, it’d honestly be realistic.

Attached: 1563373819152.jpg (593x525, 48K)

Gay pedos have such shit taste in boys

Yeah but how's her foot game?

It's always incel virgins making these posts.

???

Attached: 75r9vq9n4va31.jpg (2048x1153, 73K)

Attached: bb649l7k56931.jpg (916x1530, 189K)

Just me personally, unlike that other user, I felt it was just that they were friends? They have a connection even if she only has platonic feelings.

She felt bad for him and was looking out is what I took from it.

Don't get me wrong, I would much prefer if it worked out between them and she was straight. People would flip their shit but she could probably just be bi, lying or w/e