DUDE, MY DOCUMENTARY IS SET OUT TO PROVE THAT IF I EAT A SHITTON OF MCDONALDS EVERY DAY IM GONNA GET FAT AND UNHEALTHY

>DUDE, MY DOCUMENTARY IS SET OUT TO PROVE THAT IF I EAT A SHITTON OF MCDONALDS EVERY DAY IM GONNA GET FAT AND UNHEALTHY

whoa

Attached: 5279441836460160076.jpg (697x1000, 123K)

However,you didn't get fat and unhealthy,you fucking liar.

if you remove the soft drinks McDonald isnt that bad

the burgers give me the shits, can only eat the mcchicken

fuck him for taking away super sized meals

I loved having a huge sleeve of fries to dip into while watching 3 Ninjas, etc.

Doesn't matter how shitty what you eat is, if you eat a normal calorie count you won't get fat

Why are their fries so good but their burgers so bad?

they removed all the soul a fast food burger could ever have to make them faster even thought i have fastfoods with only one cook offer faster service

R u the same nigger that keeps posting 3 ninjas threads

He did get unhealthy though; however, he has refused to show his food logs. It is suspected he under-reported his total caloric intake in the film, and in any case will not provide proofs.

Attached: proofcereal.jpg (538x650, 65K)

He pretty much admits this multiple times. The sodas, desserts and oddly salads were the worst. He even has the infamous Big Mac guy who is thin and eats big macs every day.

there's shit in the meat jim

Their burgers have always been shit. Big Mac sauce makes their shitty meat taste good. Fries used to be better, Chicken Nuggets are better than ever

For me, it's the McChicken

Just got McDonald's last night for the first time in forever.
And the god damn spic cunt that gave me my soda
>FILLED
>IT
>TO
>THE
>TOP
So it overflowed the instant I grabbed it. Gas all wagies when are foodtards being replaced by robots?

unironically why do people eat at mcdonalds? it's got to be the shittiest fast food place

i keep trying to cut out mcdonalds but i have no self control

Attached: 3bvk03nvzyh11.jpg (764x512, 60K)

I only go to mcdonalds for their nuggets and hot fudge sundaes.

1. Mostly conditioning.
2. Convinience. If you wanna grab a snack with some buddies it' easy since everyone knows what they like.
3. If you' abroad it's something that you know tastes okay and is comparativly cheap.

Probably nothing to do with his severe heavy drinking.

Imagine traveling to another country and getting fucking McDonald's.

>oh no i got my sugar water on my hand ABLOO BLOO
wew lad; hope you know what soap is

it's usually the only place open at 2am when you're hammered and want something to eat

I eat nothing but mcdonalds, work out and do a normal amount of exercise daily, my doc says im healthy and im not gaining excess weight

Shitty propaganda film

I eat chicken nuggets and onion rings from BK almost every day and I am thin and in good health.

>having fat hands
fatty

>t. minimum wagie
Why do all you braindead shits do this btw? Is it really so hard to fill up a cup without it going over the cap?

He should have lifted and used trenbolone. He would have been like 250lbs and lean as fuck

you might be thin but you're not in good health

>is a degenerate alcoholic and blames liver problems on McDonald's

I used to live with a person who worked at McDonald's, to save money he just ate the excess food from work pretty much exclusively because he just cooked it for himself and didn't pay. For his days off he would just load up a bag of double cheeseburgers and microwave them three times a day back at home.

After three months he got scurvey and the doctors told him he risked serious damage to organs or even death if he continued.

>debunks your movie
McDonalds is known for there fries more than anything now BK has much better burgers but they have garbage fries that are like 3x the size of one mcdonlads fry

Attached: fat.jpg (300x400, 28K)

Compared to the people I work with I am a paragon of athleticism.

This is sort of off topic, but why the fuck is In N Out hailed as some sort of god among fast food establishments? Their burgers are a greasy mess, their fries are fucking terrible, and the interior of their store looks like a god damn bathroom. Chick Fil A I can understand, their food is great and the service and hospitality is so good, it's bordering Mormon levels of creepy-nice, but In N Out is fucking GAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRBAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE.

Attached: super size me 2.jpg (480x710, 64K)

What's the problem?

Does this movie really trigger fatties in general or just fatties on Yea Forums?

exclusivity, thats it, because its only in cali and a few places outside thereof, people can feel smugly superior that they can eat something that others cant

In my country they pretty much have a monopoly on the inner cities and the highways so there is nothing else around. Burger King is only at train stations where you can't sit down well.

you're supposed to dip your burger in your shake, shits good

Lately the interior has gotten gay. They replaced the comfy chairs with shitty plastic chairs and tables. But overall the food remains consistently good. If you don't like the burgers and fries try another branch; maybe you found the one In n Out not staffed by soldiers of Christ. Those people bust ass.

Live in another country for over 6 months and then tell me it isn't in the least bit refreshing to have an americanized meal.

Especially anywhere in the east.

Yeah but you will look like shit, you clearly have no idea what body composition refers to lmao

he never released his food log, was an alcoholic during the whole movie, and drinks full sugar soda every time instead of diet or water
fucking hack, if i want a bucket of fries i should be able to order it faggot

You could eat the finest steak in the entire world and get scurvy if you only ate that every day dude

"My friend ate only X straight for a month" ends poorly with about anything you substitute for X besides a well balanced diet

>orders one of the largest menu items and super sizes it on the second day
>pukes from overeating
>acts like this was completely unexpected
That's when I stopped giving him the benefit of a doubt.
I like how McDonalds was the only chain to get burned by this for a few years, and in the meantime rivals like BK and Wendy's started churning out more blatantly gluttonous shit because they understood nobody eats fast food for their health.

It really isn't that good, even when you get it from California.

Habit Burger is a lot better.

just take a multivitamin and you can eat whatever you want

people complain if it's not full enough

absolute boomer-tier nutrition advice
you're completely incorrect gramps

what exactly is wrong with it, most problems are from a lack of some vitamin so taking multivitamins pretty much circumvents it

>2004
>be 16
>have to listen to the media frenzy this vegetarian faggot caused
>forced to sit through film in every health class

Who would have thought that inhaling vast amounts of fast food (far past your limit) and cutting all exercise would lead to weight gain? Truly a visionary. Bravo Spurlock, you piece of shit.

Eating total garbage or too much food will not be solved by taking vitamins.

Attached: D0A53A4E-40E7-4FCA-A875-74FDD4395F1F.png (500x500, 200K)

i dont know what that has to do with what i said but if you eat only meat like that other poster said and take multivitamins youll pretty much be fine

He is a champ for lasting 2 months. Oreos every day would drive me mad.

I don't deny this being true, but God damn you're gonna feel like shit eating what, 9 Oreos a day and water?

yeah losing weight is just calories in calories out, for some reason everyone has to get autistic about it making shit up like starvation mode, low fat, keto, meal timing, slow metabolism, etc

I thought it was more of a criticism about how it's bad for society as a whole for establishments such as McDonalds to be engaging in upselling their unhealthy food. It demonstrates what happens to the average American retard who coasts through life on autopilot and becomes obese due to corporate employees encouraging increasingly unhealthy (and profitable) behavior.

Thanks for the beautiful critique of our society, I'll have 2 large orders of fries please, both for me because MUH FABRIC OF SOCIETY AND CULTURE. What do you need a fuckin sign posted out front saying "Eat Responsibly" fuck you

>IT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE, ALSO I AM VERY TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT HE MADE A MOVIE STATING COMMON KNOWLEDGE FOR SOME REASON
gee i wonder who's behind this post

Attached: getaroundroundround_0.jpg (674x506, 64K)

>Who would have thought that inhaling vast amounts of fast food (far past your limit) and cutting all exercise would lead to weight gain?
that's the point, most americans do not know this and invent copious amounts of cope when this is shown to them, as evidenced by americans still being triggered by this almost two decades later

>yeah dude obese people wouldnt exist if fast food didnt exist haha

Don't forget to take into account that approximately 75% of human beings do not think. They are virtually unconscious and act purely on instinct. So yes, the average retard does need to be told to eat responsibly because they genuinely cannot think for themselves.

That's retarded. If he wanted to wake people up he should have made a doc about all the fucking surgery drinks that are pushed on people. Or the myth that juice is fucking good for you. People aren't fat because of big Macs, they're fat because their morning Starbucks has 1000 mg of sugar, and they start their morning with a big glass of fruit juice which has more sugar and then by the end of the day treat themselves to a root beer.

I was forced to watch this in school. Even as a kid I knew it was bullshit. Obviously eating nothing but McDonalds every day is bad for you, especially when you get super sized helpings of fries and coke.

>People don't think
>So here's a movie to make people who don't think.....think
Do you think trailer trash who drink those mega gulp sodas and wash it down with a pack of marbs give a shit about your faggy documentary?

What? Maccas burgers are the best burgers, while their fries are utter garbage. What kind of mirror world do you live in?

i never got the point of this movie
you go around eating only Mcdonalds for a entire month and you get sick? no fucking shit

he sort of tackled this in the actual film since he struggles to consistently reach the daily calorie intake the whole challenge is based on

Was this movie the reason why they removed the super size options? I havent been to a McDonald's since I was a kid but I remember my fat uncle asking for super size meals up to the mid 2000's. I went to McDonald's a month ago and asked to super size my meal because I was planning on sharing with my roommate and the lady had no idea what I was talking about

I tried watching that but the production value was so low it felt like I was watching someone's high school video project

Yeah but fucking get this. Super size very early on meant extra, so it was like the extra large order, but they dialed it back to be the defacto large order, so super size was large, large was now medium, and medium was now small, and small was puny. Then this fucking shit comes out and super size gets fucking killed off and now small orders of fries are like 4 french fries and a shot of cola

Okay but what's the point if you don't show exatly what you eat?

>Eating macdo every day is bad for you
>Can't even hit caloric goal without soda
What a fucking retard, he'd probably have an easier time hitting his goal with fucking pizza...

>company claims their food is healthy
>it is not
>proving this is bad somehow

>stuffs himself with food that could feed 3 people every day
>MCDONNALD BAD FASTFOOD BAD U GET FAT

I think he was trying to set a medical precedent as well as illustrate that the American food industry is only looking out for the bottom line. Not the children, as their advertising and PR implies.

I dunno I just really like big mac.
I'm from europoor though so the burgers dont have a shitton of sugar in them.

Me personally?

Attached: 0991A114-1B81-4B98-97BB-6B59A726FFAE.jpg (1242x1530, 2.13M)

>set a medical precedent
>doesnt even publish his food logs or any details about what he ate

>illustrate that the American food industry is only looking out for the bottom line. Not the children, as their advertising and PR implies.
youre telling me some big corporation only cares about profits, woah...

Kids today have it fucking rough
>Mom takes you to Mickey D's
>Breakfast is served all day which is code for sits under the heat lamps all fucking day even during breakfast so now everything is hard dry and tastes like shit
>The kids meal comes with fucking apple slices, yogurt, and milk
>Half the class is bunch of faggot trannies asking if you watched the new Markiplier video
School shooting are only going to go up

>coke zero

Has McDicks ever claimed their food was healthy though? Saying it's part of a balanced diet doesn't count.

>Sugary cereals get a fuckin pass
>Whoever decided bread is the most important part of the food pyramid gets a fuckin pass
>Soda gets a fuckin pass
>Fruit juice gets a fuckin pass
>All the artificial sweeteners and preservatives they put in loads of food at the grocery store gets a fuckin pass
>Jamba juice gets heralded as healthy smoothies because they blend up a blade of grass in your 3 cups of sugar pineapple smoothie
>BUT NOT FUCKIN TODAY MACDONALDS!!!!

>Sugary cereals
I will never understand moms who feed their kids this shit every mornng. I fucking love it but it's a treat, not food

Attached: 1561677410712.png (750x562, 644K)

Is this some kind of new meme? Is Morgan Spurlock being systematically defamed right now for exposing something in his new documentary or something?

Did you even watch the film? Remember the part about how the food industry targets high schools and hires lobbyists to put their profits over the health of American children?

clearly he's trying to watch his weight, user

It's Dr. Kellogg's fault. You can also thank him for popularizing circumcision

>Put profits over the health of American children
This is emotional bullshit. They put profits over everything, they have people to pay and kids don't like healthy shit. I fucking dare you to try to market leafy greens and water to teenagers. Kids these days fucking huff their own shit to get high and have unprotected sex with chicks who've had like 9 partners., and you wanna blame MacDonald's for not being healthy enough?

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW.

The problem is that if he wanted to point out that the Murrican food industry is scum he should have done a different experiment. By making it all about one company like Mcdonalds, which provides 'sometimes' food he is inviting criticism.

Should have done an experiment about drinking soda. Now that's something kids cannot avoid.

Right, so shedding light on the issue was wrong? People are just supposed to never make documentaries about anything remotely bad in the food industry? Is it a tired old subject for you? I don't really see what your point is. Just seems like you want to talk shit about the guy for making this film.

>Is this some kind of new meme? Is Morgan Spurlock being systematically defamed right now for exposing something in his new documentary or something?
no hes being defamed for being a retard and making a shitty documentary

>Did you even watch the film? Remember the part about how the food industry targets high schools and hires lobbyists to put their profits over the health of American children?
you mean like literally every company? and if he really cares about the health of the people then why is he only going after mcdonalds? like the other posts above said most people unironically think sugar filled cereals and smoothies are good for you

>The issue
He couldn't hit his fucking calorie goal without soda. Do you think that maybe MacDonald's isn't as big of a problem as you think, and maybe, just fucking maybe THE ONE FUCKING THING THAT HELPED PUT HIM OVER THE EDGE ON A DAILY FUCKING BASIS EFFORTLESSLY is? If he had exclusively eaten MacDonald's he wouldn't have even fucking put weight on, but because he drank a LARGE SODA he put on weight. He proved the fucking opposite of what he set out to do. You literally can eat MacDonald's every fucking day if you wash it down with iced tea or water.

McDonalds and all fast food taste and method varies per country. Maybe thats the case where he lives

That's the answer I was looking for. Thank you for choosing McDonald's!

Why does this documentary trigger the Americans so much?

Because they don't want to feel guilty for being too fat and lazy to make their own meals. Besides, McDonald's is just around the corner and you can even order on uber eats. The outrage cult spreads far and wide, sea to shining sea. Don't talk shit about McDonald's EVER. Especially here. Home of the shut-in fatty.

Not gonna lie if I go to Japan or Indonesia I'd go there because the menu is different. Not everyday but just once to see what they have.

>Or the myth that juice is fucking good for you
I'll never understand why people think it's healthy, I remember reading what they contain and noticing it's exactly the same amount of sugar as soda.

is this real?

that looks fucking delicious

>coke zero

See, this shit annoys me. I drink diet soda because that much actual sweetness in a non-diet beverage makes me nauseous. Doesn't matter if it's regular soda, sweet tea, or just purple drank. Yeah, I'll eat a burger and a fries and a diet coke. Fuck off. They're three very distinct tastes.

This.
I'm from belgium and love mcdo. Went to Egypt and the bread was this weird sweet bread, terrible combination with the salty flavors. Meat was fine though.
I'm told American bread is even sweeter, no wonder you all think bread is the devil.

Try the Big America series, exclusive to Japan and oddly Israel. Shit is top tier.

300 HAMBERDER

I heard this guy voluntarily declared himself a predator during #metoo but I never looked into it. Is that true?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-10-30-at-33633-pm-1509392227.png (300x225, 23K)

>Went to Egypt and the bread was this weird sweet bread
Bread is like this EVERYWHERE outside of Europe. You are spoiled by European savoury bread.

t. Dutch.