Minority Report (2002)
The Last Samurai (2003)
Collateral (2004)
War of the Worlds (2005)
Mission: Impossible III (2006)
Lions for Lambs (2007)
Valkyrie (2008)
Poor Little White Guy 6 (2008)
Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011)
Jack Reacher (2012)
Oblivion (2013)
Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015)
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016)
The Mummy (2017)
American Made (2017)
Mission: Impossible – Fallout (2019)
Top Gun: Maverick (2020)
Mission: Impossible 7 (2021)
Mission: Impossible 8 (2022)
>2019
>not being a Cruisemissile
Looks like Cruise kino is back on the menu, boys.

Attached: file.png (565x800, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXadee4y5PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XM2wOZ4f5Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ao3OpHm1uE
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4XsDQYDi4
youtube.com/watch?v=5mr6LPVwxRw
youtube.com/watch?v=mX9L8IuiwJA
youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cruise kino back on the menu
>fighter jet kino back on the menu
>KLog kino back on the menu

This makes my pp, the big pp

>mfw people were telling me I was dumb for thinking it’ll probably be awesome
I don’t care, I trust that man

Attached: 6D65FD51-95C8-409A-91F9-3EDD9B37E39E.jpg (2048x1152, 361K)

Looks like a rest home with planes.

Rock of Ages?

Cruise Kino never left the menu senpai.

>Poor Little White Guy 6 (2008)

Attached: whut.png (409x325, 164K)

this looks absolutely based
based Tom Cruise

Attached: 1483733183000.jpg (750x750, 193K)

Who else feeling the need?

For Sneed?

Finally, a movie with some bravado. I can't believe this got made in 2019. Based Cruise.

He has made bad films. But a majority of him films are good.

Attached: 1563444064645.jpg (499x481, 70K)

cant bruise the cruise

wait a manly movie in 2020? wtf is going on

>poor little white guy 6

Attached: IMG_4505.jpg (709x808, 68K)

Based Tom. I doubt Iceman will have the same swagger he did in the original.

Captain is actually a very high rank, as high as you get before Admirals

Attached: rtgwrhw.png (708x835, 74K)

RIP Tony Scott

I don't remember this at all.

shit joke, redditor

I didn't realize until looking it up that he's higher ranked than Viper and Jester were

films we'd rather see

Attached: fea6623e68e86c527a31fc12f29a7f97.jpg (492x754, 70K)

>the primary school english teacher is as good as the head of the english high school department, almost as high as the principal of the school

In the trailer he says he could have been an Admiral. That's a difference of at least 4 ranks (depends on the way you count it). The point is he'd be better off and more suited for that position had he stuck with the program, but of course he's a "maverick".

Aside: Pay grade wise Captain isn't fucking anything to boast about.

>almost 50
Has she aged well?

Attached: jennifer-connelly-at-louis-vuitton-2019-cruise-collection-in-saint-paul-de-vence-05-28-2018-12.jpg (1200x1800, 351K)

Can't bruise the cruise

nope. lost too much weight and ruined her figure and face

She'd look better if she had more meat on her bones.

Is Val Kilmer coming back? He's had so much surgery over the years and looks kind of uncanny now

If you this'll be kino, just wait until Tom Cruise's Yukikaze adaptation
youtube.com/watch?v=XXadee4y5PQ

Attached: TOM-CRUISE_YUKIKAZE_WARNER-BROS_WB_.jpg (1050x660, 568K)

Based Cruise.

Attached: mission impossible tom cruise jump.webm (1100x456, 2.78M)

She looks ok in the preview. Probably looks decent enough with some movie magic.

>Battle Fairy Snow Wind
The Hollywood title will probably be incredibly generic like Edge of Tomorrow. I wonder if it' possible to get Tom Cruise into Ace Combat as he seems to be the only one with enough star power to push for passion projects like this.

Did you not see the female pilot shot?

Tom would honestly be perfect as Pixy, but the film would only work if it had the documentary presentation of the game

Attached: 34lWC0k.png (992x466, 471K)

Clueless Gamer episode with Cruise playing Ace Combat 7 when

Attached: 16239032-7263729-image-m-89_1563515322469.jpg (634x449, 34K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1563411295381.jpg (1242x1249, 92K)

Ow

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-004218_Chrome.jpg (325x306, 51K)

Yukikaze would work fine as the tittle. All You Need is Kill was changed because it was engrishy as fuck.

This.
I was interested, but then they had to go ahead and ruin it.

Imagine being this gay

Attached: F-15_Eagle_female_pilots%2C_3rd_Wing.jpg (3008x1960, 2.88M)

I keep confusing Ed Harris and Peter Weller.

no more like anyone he deals with on a daily basis is his inferior and the admirals would all be up in the offices being angry and doing jackshit

yagonnapostthisonPOLor... ?

Attached: correct meme.gif (320x240, 490K)

Boomer edit where?
I want to see Cruise holding a white monster.

Some of those shots look very realistic. I have a feeling they used the 2 seater version of the Hornet, and actually shot Tom Cruise during actual flights.

It'd just be too damn risky to let him fly a jet.

They did, and so did all the other actors

That's awesome, I'm gonna watch this video when I lay down.

Tom Cruise is a true artist risking his life to get the best shots!

It comes for us all..

Attached: 0c1c1028aa6f957a231b50893430c7bf.jpg (630x420, 42K)

Tom Cruise is the last true movie star

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ao3OpHm1uE

*brando impression* why are we not shooting my scenes tom?

I've seen much worse at 49.

His passion for aviation those really show. He's shot so many aerial scenes throughout his career.

I would love to see the camera rig they actually used in the cockpit.

Of course, he is the Garp of his universe

Shit I just copy pasted this to my friends group chat and noticed poor little white guy 6 lmfao fuuuck

lmao based

plebs don't know how navy ranks work, they understand "captain" means "respectable officer but could still be made to do shit work" because they only relate to army ranks

"Commander" sounds more impressive even if in the navy is a lower rank

I really hate the new (old) jennifer connelly. she looks so harsh. i saw like a one-frame flash of her in this trailer and just felt like, the whole thing come tumbling down. The whole it'll be just like it was thing, that tom cruise generates. her fucking forehead vein
since when do disfigured actresses get lead work

wish granted.

Attached: D_ylDC3XkAM0p1Y.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Faggot

The Mummy and Mission Impossible 2 aren't very good

even the air force is not going to fuck around with tens of millions of dollars of equipment. If they gave it to those women, I figure they're qualified at the moment. I don't think they would be able to perform at a high level for very long though.

Also it makes me think that flying such a sophisticated fighter plane must ultimately not be that complicated. F-35's are famously just flying platforms to chuck missiles at the enemy from outside their instrument range

Attached: 1547034643699.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>DiCaprio
>Pitt
>Clooney

no wonder it looks like behind the scenes. cool that he's flying or whatever but gopro-eque shit shouldn't be in a fiction feature film

The trailer is pretty much a campaign ad for Trump's 2020 run so of course the boomers and /pol/tards will eat it up.

>nope
>el o el
>box office poison

I think it's because you're an incel but you're entitled to your opinion.

stfu, MI 2 was kino for its time, also that hairstyle was damn cool. The Mummy is shit though.

>If they gave it to those women, I figure they're qualified at the moment
look up revlon

The Mummy was fucking garbage tho

Damn, that's an impressive rig. Imagine if they had those cameras when they were shooting the original Top Gun.

I can't remember a single thing any of them has been in lately. World war z? It's just been Cruise and The Rock these past years.

>hardly makes movies, plays the same nuveauriche loser every time
>hides from the spotlight
>faggot faux activist

She just looks her age, she hasn't fucked her face up trying to surgery her way to staying young

And I respect that Tom isn't one of these sad fucks who only wants 25 year old love interests

Mission Impossible 2 is extremely kino

So these cameras are mounted in the rear seat of the 2 seater Hornet?

Imagine livestreaming on one of these.

>MI 2 was kino for its time, also that hairstyle was damn cool

I wanted that hair, by god I tried. Hell I still do.

>And I respect that Tom isn't one of these sad fucks who only wants 25 year old love interests
t. hasn't seen the last two Mission Impossibles
(which were, don't get me wrong, kino)

Good, Good we'll let you fly these fancy planes... don't forget to die for Israel Goy.

she looks so fucking tense though i can't believe she's not done something. like when you watch that video with all the exhales edited out and you can't breathe - seeing her forehead vein bulging makes me feel some kind of rage panic

Kevin Nash was raped at gunpoint in the summer of 92.

I've only had awesome hair until I was like 20 years old. After that, I started to go bald. I really miss having a great hair do :(

>still climbs up and runs for the scene
what a mad lad

The Mummy is much better on a rewatch, but agreed Cruise basically carries the film single-handedly

oh cmon you can't be this contrarian

Attached: 1562950417504.png (378x357, 70K)

He's had a lot of experience with producing films, and he didn't want to waste the shot.

>t. hasn't seen the last two Mission Impossibles

His two love interests are 36 and 43

Attached: rebecca-ferguson-1.jpg (900x750, 66K)

>The Mummy is much better on a rewatch

I went into it assuming the complaints were just hyperbole, but holy shit the entire middle part and the climax is crap. It's only decent until they get to England, then it just becomes generic, dull and underwhelming, and the entire romance with the blonde is so dumb and lacks all chemistry.

Yukikaze is in development hell for eternity, it'll never come out.

Thank god.

Mission: Impossible 2 is only not kino if you don't know what they were going for, which is that each Mission: Impossible would have a distinct feel done by different directors.
The first Mission: Impossible is a Brian De Palma film through and through: a phenomenal thriller about paranoia and identity. Kino.
The second Mission: Impossible is a John Woo film through and through: a phenomenal action movie about flying doves, flowing hair, slow-mo, and explosions. Kino.
The experiment went misunderstood and unappreciated, however, and now Mission: Impossible is just picking a slightly different flavor from J.J. Abrams's Ice Cream Shop each film. (They're still kino, though. Fallout was the best of them all.)

MI2 is the only good one

Yukikaze is the titular character. They'll call it "Alien invasion" and Yukikaze will be localised to "Blizzard" or "Snowstorm".

American imperialist military industral complex propaganda.
Shit tier movie for shit tier people in a shit tier country.

Attached: grisis.jpg (231x218, 6K)

I honestly think Top Gun 2 getting off the ground finished off Yukikaze, they strike me as a one-but-not-both kind of deal despite the differences

>Fallout was the best of them all
You're kidding, right? It's the worst.

the hentai was good at least

Attached: 1563440798787.jpg (624x480, 79K)

say what you will about scientology, but he's only aged 10 years in the last 30 years.
maybe all that vampire sex majik works after all.

There's still the minute chance that Top Gun doing well will revive Yukikaze.

>having an opinion this shit

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (617x430, 43K)

What part did you like the best, the random chink character? The bland, zero stakes B plot where you wonder if the female lead is going to get to the bomb or not?

The stunts were alright. Aside from those, the whole movie was a total wash, and all the green-screen use just takes you out of the experience constantly.

No way, Rouge Nation is the worst for me. 3 and 4 are the best.

When that cunt brie Larson compares herself to the one who can't lose.

Me cruise.

Attached: tumblr_n4v0ekKCs01qgzod4o1_1280.gif (590x333, 124K)

>unironically thinking this when Mission Impossible 2 exists

>Mission Impossible 2
>The Last Samurai
>War of the Worlds
>Valkyrie
>Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
>The Mummy

Those are all shitty movies, my dude.

what are you a nigger? The Last Samurai is not shit, you degenerate roastie

He said at least a two-star, which is a couple of ranks above captain

>War of the Worlds

But that was a good movie.

I really can't understand the point of this movie. Obviously, drones are better. It's not even an argument. One joystick jockey sitting a million miles away clicking on enemy vehicles is going to do miles more damage, without having any operator risk.

What's the ending going to be, Cruise bombing a factory full of chinks to halt their drone production for a week or something? At the time, Top Gun was fairly absurd, dogfighting ended with WW2. Today? It's pure lunacy.

>my dude

Attached: 1562368107329.png (416x383, 199K)

>The Last Samurai
>shitty

Attached: 1524487657538.png (503x550, 572K)

I thought had the shittiest opinion in the threat, congrats user

Attached: 1254367524827.jpg (219x265, 14K)

That scene is in the final film too. He broke his ankle.

Attached: 15487035482.webm (718x404, 2.85M)

it's unironically gonna be the plot of the movie Battleship with drones replacing the enemies. The good guys will have to resort to the old school fighter pilots after the modern ones are taken over by "ebil technology" and drones, and we get to see how actual pilots beat people sitting in a room with a joystick.

Rah Rah USA USA and roll credits

>Aside: Pay grade wise Captain isn't fucking
anything to boast about.
>$135K per year is chump change

It's inferred that he's been stuck at that rank for a very long time, you get pay grade increases based on years of experience.

>I respect that Tom isn't one of these sad fucks who only wants 25 year old love interests
They're only bumping up the love interest because he's aged a bit in the last couple of years, his love interests for the past ten years have all been around the 29 year old range.

You are so triggered

>MI2
>shitty

Attached: mi2.webm (640x266, 2.26M)

I never said that was a bad thing user

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: CATSBTFO.jpg (1409x302, 51K)

sounds great

I miss Cruise with his flowing locks

It has a couple really good action scenes but it is a truly terribly written film and you know it.

Then I retract my statement

how homoerotic is the inevitable volleyball scene gonna be?

Attached: baefbaehertb.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

Which why the only the Navy has only 2 autonomous UCAVs (both prototypes that haven't flown for 8 years) compared to 1,030 manned fixed wing combat aircraft, right?
You need to stop watching gundam and play less ace combat.

Every Mission Impossible film is good in their own way, and MI:2 is the ultimate pleb filter.

Attached: 127353034825.webm (640x266, 2.43M)

We all do, user.
Top Gun 2 is gonna be John Henry but I’m a fighter. It’s gonna be kino and hopefully bittersweet. I’m fucking excited.

Based

It needs to be gayer than the original. I’m more interested to see what twitter finds problematic about it tho

Beach football bb

Has Val Kilmer gotten better? I saw a video with him from last year and cancer completely fucked up his voice. I miss him in films

Attached: 7b059769f8ff61d8d504afee5771a696.gif (512x288, 582K)

I don't doubt that, I'm worried that it's gonna be actually gay this time, instead of intensely homoerotic and manly

Tom Cruise said "it's a love letter to aviation" since he's obsessed with flying since he was a kid. That's why he chose to shoot real scenes with cameras mounted in the cockpit with actors pulling real G-forces.

If you don't have a small amount of love for aviation the Top Gun films probably weren't for you. Teenagers grew up watching Top Gun, and the Navy even used it as a recruitment tool. Navy enlistment went up by 500% during the 80's because of Top Gun.

that is so completely unnecessary and badass, love it

Man, don't even remind me of the possible chance for the inclusion of a transgender actor...

why do I see this obviously reddit statement everywhere now
>this is so fucking bad / corny / cheesy / cringy / unrealistc / horrendous, I love it!!!!!!! XDD
fuck off

>those 3 jets just below supersonic

muh dick

I wonder how many people bought bomber jackets and aviator glasses because of Top Gun.

I appreciate fighter planes, sure. Especially in modern times, they're basically obsolete. Dogfighting is a thing of the past.

Those B-2 stealth bombers are sexy as fuck though

we should be fine, I think ScarJo's gonna be busy around that time

>no CG

It's even better knowing that all of those scenes are filmed from actual cameras mounted in Hornets.

I literally bought new aviators two months ago and I was thinking about Top Gun the entire time I was buying them

that was a reddit statement 2 years ago user, get with the times. The new phrase is

>this is cool/sick/exciting and I'm HERE for it!!!

people still try to deny how much of a pop culture influence Top Gun actually was, and it was a film about fighter jets

I love planes. It doesn't change the fact the movie doesn't make sense.

When Ethan Hunt pulls out some magic tech gadget, I'm fine with it, because it's a momentary lapse in the movie for the sake of plot reasons. The entire movie isn't based around the gadget.

If the movie was set on a different planet where planes hold 70 missiles, or in the past, I wouldn't have a problem with it. The modern day setting just makes zero sense, because while dogfighting with Russians was incredibly unlikely back when the original came out, it was a plausible setting. Given a few minor leaps, you could understand the world presented.

This isn't possible with Top Gun 2. It's completely absurd, and even if they turn the cheese up to 11, it can't be salvaged.

>Dogfighting is a thing of the past.

So "dogfighting" shouldn't be taught to pilots at all? I'm glad you're not responsible for fighter pilot training.

>ace combat 7
>top gun maverick
Yup, I think fighter jets are back

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

no, I don't think it's a good use of our best pilots' time to learn an antiquated, outdated method of fighting that they will never have to apply in the field.

Wait, the US Navy doesn't have Commodores?

>Dogfighting is a thing of the past.
Yes
>Especially in modern times, they're basically obsolete
No
The DoD is currently investing heavily into updating old airframes with newer avionics and stealth coating with the F-15X and F/A-18 Advanced Super Hornet, instead of creating "newer" ones like the F-35.
And fully autonomous planes won't be the norm until the 7th gen, as every proposal for 6th gen planes, like the Tempest, have been semi-autonomous.

Attached: ljP2r8B.jpg (2613x1587, 3.74M)

Weirdly awesome and terrible at the same time, the use of real jets saves it for sure.

Dogfighting as a concept no longer applies, countermeasures cannot protect a plane from fairly common missiles.

It's like teaching people to dodge bullets by dancing.

I mean... the plot of Top Gun 1 is a fighter pilot school established because they thought dogfighting was a thing of the past, in the 1960's

Attached: 1511358314422.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

I don't buy him as an ace pilot he is too short

Ed Harris is getting exponentially wrinkled with each film

I'm sure it's after the rank of Captain

I'm saying that our technology is such that we can make up for gaps in a pilots knowledge of dogfighting.

Plus dogfights today are fucking stupid. Why risk a 100+ million dollar plane, when you can just fly back to your aircraft carrier and have the accompanying battleships BTFO your enemies? No other fighter we come up against can fly faster than us

that means it's even more of a stretch today than it was then

he still makes it work though, dude is hot as fuck no homo

people seem to forgot what the title of the movie actually means. i recall my friend saying Top Gun had no plot, and i laughed at him.

>dogfighting ended with WW2
Not really. Even in the Gulf War BVR wasn't the be-all-end-all, and it's only in the last 20 years that off-boresight targetting has matured properly.

The last time an American plane shot down a hostile, the pilot had to close in and visually identify that this Syrian aircraft was indeed an enemy firing on friendly rebel combatants, and he even flew in front of the enemy's nose to drop flares asking to ceasefire.
It was a dogfight, he engaged the enemy with an AIM-9 Sidewinder, a close-range missile.

You're assuming that US airpower is backed up with perfect intel in every confrontation. We don't fight traditional wars anymore.
In modern times, it's almost impossible to confidently identify friend and foe in conflicts like Syria, especially from Look-Down-Shoot-Down distance.

Attached: Syrian_Su-22_being_shot_down.jpg (678x419, 15K)

>based Tom as Pixy

that would be kino of the highest order

Attached: 1503445756317.png (347x254, 162K)

Is Val Kilmer coming back as the Iceman?

I think that was confirmed. Doubt it'll be a speaking role though, given his condition

will we get a new vent harrasment video with updated lines?

Attached: a533d86e2d9146dd8f13d02fe729f02bimagejpeg.jpg (797x960, 193K)

i dunno user, the mummy was pretty shite

MI2 also had over AN HOUR cut by the studio to make it more palpable for normies.
John Woo’s final cut was nearly 3.5 hours long......that’s why the pacing feels off. I love MI2 it had almost a supernatural Greek myth vibe going on at times, then weird narrative jumps killed that Ethereal mood.
I would KILL to see the original Woo cut, I wonder if they ever will.
MI died after #2 when they killed the world they’d built.
First two movies operated off of a decentralised “contractor” type structure where it’s all vague and no one’s really in charge.
Then MI3 turns it into a generic CIA knockoff agency. There was SO much headroom to expand the IMF lore and they completely and utterly fucked it with MI3, thanks JJ and co.

Top Gun's plot was better than its action.

absolutely based as fuck

You guys realize there are real female pilots, right? I hate SJW-shit as much as the next guy, but this isn't one of those cases.

Attached: 1387970030141.gif (338x136, 2.99M)

Based Tom Cruise

>You guys realize there are real trannies, right?

Yeah I'm replying to one right now

can you actually be a fighter pilot at tom's age?

"Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" was shit

yes

Better than him, I'd say.

Attached: trailer.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>The Mummy is much better on a rewatch
This, every time I catch something new. For example I didnt like ending. Beating Seth with his will? Then on 2nd or 3rd time I noticed that the gem has been cracked before. Now it makes sense.

How the fuck are they going to top the soundtrack from Top Gun though? Are we going to get some vaporwave or will they go classic rock again?
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4XsDQYDi4

Attached: rexfeatures_5886113be.jpg (1000x563, 658K)

>Itt: things that only men can understand
I'll start
>Jets

please be bait
if not, consider slitting your wrists for having such poor opinions

Since an F-14 is seen flying, I think an US-Iran dogfight is in

>The Last Samurai
>shitty
Drink bleach and get pozzed

pretty good soundtrack

if they're smart, they'll just reuse some of the original songs

Vanilla Sky is in my top 5
and no, Abre Los Ojos is not better than it

Nah, it'll probably be Tom Cruise taking a Tomcat for a nostalgic flight.

It's weird, as a kid and teenager was obsessed with aircraft. I enjoy movies/tv/games that had fighter jets in them, but I knew some friends whom had zero interest in those things. Probably the same way I feel about fast cars.

Sky Fighters (2005) was entirely made of real shots with sexy 2000s, I assume they can do it in US too.
youtube.com/watch?v=5mr6LPVwxRw
youtube.com/watch?v=mX9L8IuiwJA

did the mad man actually flight fighter jets?

Yikes

Can't bruise the Cruise

Of course, it's Tom Cruise. They let that man do anything as long as he entertains people.

Hes in the backseat.

Top gun is about the navy. Not the air force

>Mission: Impossible 7 (2021)
>Mission: Impossible 8 (2022)
Fucking based.
It's probably the only long running film series that hasn't gone to shit after the first 3.

i'm sure the majority of men couldn't even handle 8 G's, yet there's women capable of it

That actually looks way better than Top Gun, the plot must have really sucked because I've never even heard of it.

>the plot must have really sucked because I've never even heard of it.
You got it. Well it isn't that bad but it's just bland.. Aerial scenes are fucking badass though.

skinny milfs are most patrician

this. I don't care about cars at all, but planes make my dick hard

ironically I'm scared of flying though

>Your kind is headed for extinction

what did he mean by this?

dronez

>Poor Little White Guy 6
>Tropic Thunder
Eh-Tier joke.

I wish Phoenix was Elizabeth Mew. At first I thought it was her. Would be cool to see her in that part.

Attached: 981ac1c2c94c1351cc449cf0f98e91d2c704c631.jpg (600x300, 28K)

>actors with dicks big enough to actually fly a single seat F-18.

Will it really be terrorist CGI drones?
That is terrible. Unless they pull some sort of Ace Combat crazyness.

>It's inferred

My mother is 50 and uh

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

She doesn't look very Usean to me though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

That carrier takeoff shot looked 100% real to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they let the crazy bastard do it for real.

>doubting the Cruise
user...

We ll joke about the one seater but there is no way he did those formations and turns on a single seater. But looks great anyways.

Pleb. youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg

No. Civilians cannot fly military jets.

>I wouldn't be surprised if they let the crazy bastard do it for real.
Why wouldn't they ? it's not that violent.

>no plastic toy looking F22
>no plastic clean looking F35
>only the best era jets

Good.

Why does Hollywood so desperately wants us to think Jennifer Connelly is still hot?

>The catapult accelerates an aircraft to over 170 mph in a distance of 300 feet. To do so requires an acceleration rate of nearly 32 meters per second per second, or about 3.23 g’s
I don't my body or his 20 years odler body is ready to do it alone.

She’s still beautiful even if she’s now a skelly

>jennifer connelly hasn't done surgery on her face
Are you retarded?

It's only 3G for one second, it's rather safe.

oh he is admiral alright

Attached: kita.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Hey, someones got to bomb sandnigger weddings.

BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA

How about you curb your autism and read this

Easy when you know the "enemy" won't shoot at you.

Whats the enemy this time, an Iraq outhouse?

is Kelly McGillis in it , shes hot.

Not only has it not turned to shit, they keep getting better after MI3

Attached: 1547247859754.gif (346x244, 1.63M)

>My dude

Attached: 1556057705659.png (827x953, 279K)

I can't see it being Russia or China, for political and economical reasons. Even Iran is too sensible. Maybe some fake dictatorship.

It'll probably be Iran.

Would you rather they bring back sea cow Kelly McGillis to prolong the latent homo "Charlie" relationship?

Attached: 1534982217792.jpg (590x589, 82K)

>no female protagonist replacement
Trash.

The Mummy is no worse than every other capeshit. Agressive shitting on the movie was literally Disney agitprop and zoomers repeating their memes.

Sky king

Epicly original commentary, link me your YT video essay channel bro

Attached: 483.jpg (205x246, 18K)

this was the plot of SOLDIER,too. based Kurt Russel with soul vs soulless engineered soldiers.

Felt that in my nutsack

Why do you all presume the plot is about drones ?

That's probably the big reveal, he might look thin again or they'll CGI him thinner

All the "realistic" shots are filmed in the 2 seat version of the Hornet with cameras rigged up in the backseat with the actor.

Tom Cruise wanted all of his pilot actors to experience real G forces during these scenes.

>plebs don't know how navy ranks work
Yeah, more like navy didn't know how naval ranks worked, just took a ranking table and applied names at random
Fucking burgermans

DUDE REMEMBER THE 80S LMAO

They probably copied old euro navies.

What if Miles Teller's character will be the one flying the F-14 while Maverick will be the guy in the backseat?

this reminds me of the Deadwood movie.
bunch of old fucks with their dentures falling out you can't even hear what they are saying.

Much better than any capeshit, cinematography and real sets are worth more than rendering and CGI. Cruise plays a real character, a flawed man, not some super-spy or generic perfect action hero. It's kinda same like War of Worlds, trying to survive somehow. If there was MCU logo instead of Dark Universe one, they would praise it for unique take and stunts.

im so fucking hyped holy shit

Attached: 1512655005225.gif (480x271, 1.96M)