Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=X8A040Mq0kQ

Attached: 9PRBlzW.jpg (941x719, 73K)

Norm isn't funny.

Norm is right
he is also very funny

A gem of a man

okay i got my daily 10 minutes of laughter from two decade old Norm clips done

Pleb opinion, sounds like Colin Jost or Seth Meyers is more your speed, faggot.

Mods are deleting Cats threads at a record pace. We can't let them win bros. Cats threads will never die!

It's officially television and film. They're not allowed to discriminate against us.

Attached: cats.jpg (550x547, 69K)

What would you do if Seth called you over to the couch?

>Colin Jost
Lol does literally one person on earth find him or that black guy he does weekend update with funny? There literally hasn’t been one memorable person to host the segment since Norm. Honestly should’ve retired it after the 90s

Eat shit you subhuman furfaggot.

kek

>Ronald MacDonald

Attached: It's almost like a new style. Like impressionist. Cool..png (982x800, 16K)

That's another video that gook "I'm Not Norm" could make if he weren't busting out t-shirts, Norm absolutely destroying Seth Meyers + Colin Jost and not knowing the black guy's name (like everyone) but finding something valuable in his delivery if not material. And on his own show getting Kevin Nealon to talk about how he's just a bartender from NYC comedy clubs, then slam cut to Norm explaining his future book about how to be a comedian without being funny by being a bartender at a comedy club and stealing tricks to make people laugh / clapter.

Shane Dawson banned from the theatre

Attached: 741CB525-2401-4994-B330-3299A5CD3B03.jpg (828x883, 159K)

this looks like pure kino

is this a cat in the hat musical or some strange spin off to a fantastic planet were the blue giant aliens have created cat-human hybrids to catch us?... if they would give them just cat heads and paws would it look much less unanny valley. or this remember me of this one futurama episode with the animal show where a cat alien had a little human as a pet.

why am I laughing so hard

>DO IT FAGGOT

It's a Andrew Lloyd Webber musical from the 80s that was highly successful and highly polarizing among the theatre crowd
It's based on a T.S. Eliot book of poetry literally about cats, and, since none of the poems have nothing to do with each other, the musical is criticized for not having a plot
This movie looks terrible, not only because of the cgi, but they're ruining it by forcing a plot and adding as many celebrities as they can (just like that shitty Les Mis movie)

the show has a plot but it just meanders a lot.
Most audiences don't seem to mind because the music is good and varied but that spectacle isn't going to have the same appeal on the big screen.

how did we go from this...

Attached: battle-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-caesar[1].jpg (825x464, 39K)

I actually love the show, but it really is just 3 hours of kitty roll call