Why yes, I do have Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui on blueray

>why yes, I do have Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui on blueray

Attached: 1563503838564.png (620x645, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnNJfvBL4mw
eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/138934-the-original-concept-of-hero-factory/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/118214358/#118216587
youtube.com/watch?v=8V8w8i9XDt8
youtube.com/watch?v=K1CTPC02n0c
youtu.be/HgABRKLlvgg
youtu.be/wNRkzEp36KI
youtu.be/Fk47EDfWK10
youtube.com/watch?v=VEbzJ7XzPq4
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468068064/#q468082304
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468499383/#q468504820
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/470513918/#q470513918
youtube.com/watch?v=5bsZbE1s46s
youtube.com/watch?v=QEt16HTD8k0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a fine choice, however...
>I must admit that Mask of Light is my absolute favorite

Attached: bionichad.jpg (752x1024, 71K)

Bionicle got confusing as hell after the first two iterations. So the second one is about the Mata Nui elders in their glory days (Metru Nui) and then the third one is on a completely different island... and centered on villains? And then everything was underwater with ocean monster things? I tuned out after that

Is this a chad thread?

Attached: Chad #1 and Chad #2.jpg (640x640, 84K)

>when the toa metru came out and had posable arms
it was like discovering fire

Attached: a86.jpg (570x574, 19K)

I don't remember his fingers being like that

>why yes, I've red the 2000 pages of expanded lore in the novels and comic books, how could you tell?

Attached: 1563452963296.png (890x897, 627K)

I don't remember Makuta looking like that

Post Kardas Dragon

Axxon and Brutaka were possibly the most based sets ever made besides the Vezon and big dragon one. God I loved Bionicle so much. Had thousands of dollars worth of it over the years, had two versions of a "Bionicle Encyclopedia" I reread multiple times, all of it. Hero Factory was one of the first things I ever called soulless as a sequel before I learned about the "soulless" meme

G2 was mishandled

Here's a brief overview
>1st: OG, fought against the Bohrahks
>2nd: Nuva. OG but a bit more powerful, fought against the Rahkshi and Makuta with the aid of the new Toa of Light
>3rd: Metru. Mata Nui Elders in their glory days, tried to top Makuta from making the great spirit sleep, failed and found their way to Mata Nui
>4th: Hordikka, an in between where the Metru toa are still trying to rescue matorans, they fought against the Visorak horde
>5th: Inikia. A group of matorans from Mata Nui explore the lands looking for the mask of Life to reawaken the great spirit. A group of prisoners known as the Piraka try and take the mask
>6th: Mahri. Mask of Life plummets to the bottom of the ocean so the Inikia grop must follow it down. They come across warlords turned prisoners known as the Barraki which are looking for the mask to return back to the surface because the water mutated them
>7th: Phantoka. OG Toa split up to find out how to actually awaken the great spirit. These ones take to the skies and find members of the brotherhood of Makuta.
>8th: Mistikia. They are close to awakening the spirit which turns out to be a giant robot that had islands growing on it, brotherhood of Makuta destroyed. OG makuta still alive and takes the body for himself. Mask of life containing the "spirit" of the great spirit is flung into space
>9th: Glatorian. Mask of life lands on sister planet, gladiator battles ensue before the great spirit finds another giant body. Goes back to original planet and fights Makuta in his original body. Slams Makuta into a moon, saves the bionicle world
Note this is only the bare minimum and scratching the surface.

Oh shit yeah, just when it got mildly interesting they cancelled it. Fuck Lego.

For me? It's Kopaka

Attached: image.png (200x179, 62K)

G2 kind of sucked to begin with. just not the same standard of designs

cool

>when vidya ascended to kino

Attached: MV5BZTExMWQwYTMtZjIxOS00MzIzLWE0MDMtZTg1OTBhZTg3OGNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI5NjYwMTM@._V1_.jpg (640x350, 35K)

Jesus I stopped at 3rd but that is pure kino

>Not on VHS

>white people cartoons

Attached: 1452186325694.png (500x338, 44K)

ohhhh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This shit had an issue with it's massive head always drooping down

Attached: Kardas_Dragon_Set.png (977x1058, 998K)

Not gonna like it took me like 15 years to realize bionicles were just buildable action figures

th: Mahri. Mask of Life plummets to the bottom of the ocean so the Inikia grop must follow it down. They come across warlords turned prisoners known as the Barraki which are looking for the mask to return back to the surface because the water mutated them
The water set was great along with the Piraka from the 6th.

Funilly enough in the Lore Axxon goes into the water to retrieve the mask and btfos a shit ton of Piraka in the process.

Attached: ideal male body.jpg (464x572, 74K)

I never made far left giant, but hell I wanted too.
I'm pissed that I've lost all mine/parents got rid of them when I out grew them. Really want to just fiddle with them now.
>buildable action figures
Building them was honestly the funniest part outside of fucking them up in set battles.

Attached: Full set.jpg (4032x2238, 677K)

>Makuta
get out zoomer

Attached: chadka.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

DOOOOOO YOUUUUU HAVVVEEEEE WHAT ITTTT TAKEEEEESSSSS

A real Toa never skips leg day

Tag your favorite era Anons

Metru for me, those were my first

has them all listed

Nothing beats the atmosphere of 2001

Mahri for me.

The dragon was Badass, is it still the tallest bionicle to date

those animated shorts of them gearing up and fighting in the water were based

youtube.com/watch?v=fnNJfvBL4mw

god, life was simpler then

toa nuva no doubt

Attached: CGI_Toa_Nuva_Pohatu_Pose.png (250x259, 76K)

>Building them was honestly the funniest part outside of fucking them up in set battles.
My favorite spring break was spent building the KARDAS
Had to use a shitty pdf on a small ass phone in a small dark closet

loool why the fuck were you assembling a bionicle set in a closest? I used to spread out the pieces out on carpet and try my best not to loose parts mid assembly.

those first two had this weird hunchback design I could never really get down with

I appreciate your taste though user

>h-hey guys, does anyone miss us yet?

Attached: hf.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Metru and Inika

OG and Nuva for the lore, but metro for the build quality.

Metru, of course.
Still own all of the Hordika line up

Attached: Fus.jpg (264x377, 30K)

Reminder this originally had a deeper lore than Bionicle but Lego threw it all out. Then it was to be adapted into a feature film but they halted production to bring back Bionicle instead.

Bonks have the deepest fucking lore. I miss the days of 5th grade where my friends and I would pass notes in Matoran.

I never liked how the original design for pigsty was using the bottom heavy body piece, so that the gear mechanism let him kick. I used to always build him like the other figures, straight neck and all. Earth bionicles will always be my favorite. Kopaka a very tight 2nd

Where can I look into this “deeper lore?”

Lewa was always my fucking guy.

Brutaka used originally has Pirhaka feet as his hands and Axxon's were the limb pieces of the Metru Nui Matorans. whoever built these bois made custom hands and honestly they look great

Pohatu* what the fuck?

Nowhere really, because the original blog post about it was deleted. The text was saved (see link) but the writer couldn't elaborate on the details because he didn't want to look like he was shitting on Lego for ruining the series.
eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/138934-the-original-concept-of-hero-factory/

>G2
What?

>OP image
>the madman did it
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/118214358/#118216587

The Metru sets were both visually and mechanically excelllant. nice thick parts with more muted tones that made them seem less plasticy.

Attached: 39527404935_92e516dcbf_b.jpg (1024x576, 142K)

>That shit-brown kicking Bionicle no one wanted.

That is CalArts as fuck.

i've been interested in bionicle for a while now. is it a decent show, like beast wars, or is it just the toys that are the main draw

The true OG Lego Technic Slizers because of the nostalgia of all the kids in daycare fawning over them as someone got one.
Aside from that I also really liked this gen even though I was getting a bit old because it introduced my nigga here, favorite bioncle.

Attached: onewa.png (556x470, 470K)

Green Guy>White Guy>Red Guy>Blue Chick>Black Guy>Brown Guy

>favorite bioncle
The Toa Inka all looked chad as hell and had the best shooters to date (hite on target with actual force). The black one I never owned but wanted so badly because he was the only one to have a shoulder mounted shooter.

Attached: Toa_inika.png (1024x768, 1.73M)

Fuck you brown is my favorite color.

Only 3 real BIonicles in this thread.

It was more that he didn't get a cool weapon like the others. Just big feet.

Ok then yes I agree with you.

>is it a decent show
Gen 1 Bionicle never had a show. It was a decade long multimedia epic told over comics, chapter books, guides, a guide game, and a handful of movies.
Gen 2 had a 4 episode miniseries but the story is generally considered inferior to G1
>is it just the toys that are the main draw
As kids we were drawn in by the cool toys but stayed for the insane lore and plot that was slowly built up. Honestly the Bionicle story is really hard to get into because there’s so much scattered across different formats. Maybe someone somewhere has a reading/viewing guide

youtube.com/watch?v=8V8w8i9XDt8

Attached: yup, this one going into my based compilation.jpg (528x543, 29K)

ah, i see. well thank you for the info. afraid i don't have the time to invest into getting into it then. too bad.

FUUUUUUCCCKKKK
I want to go back bros

youtube.com/watch?v=K1CTPC02n0c

Attached: A5FE53D5-7FFA-4ED5-81CD-0E964F10A7F7.jpg (474x697, 41K)

Yeah that's the major downside of the franchise. You gotta work for it just to piece together the story. And kids couldn't keep up with it because there was no cartoon, so eventually Lego had to cancel the series. But if they had made a cartoon, there's a high chance it would have ruined the lore because even the four movies they made didn't have the same tone as the comics and books and they introduced a lot of bullshit into the story.
There's a multiple thousand page document compiled by fans that has all of the written material, so should anyone want to get into this shit, it's worth hunting down.

The flash animations, CGI ads, and Flash games had SUCH a better tone and atmosphere than the shit films.

For example, in the games and animations takua is a BADASS who constantly puts his life on the line to save others, in the movie he's a whiny buffoon who gets scared of a cave

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-151209.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

Who's your favourite bonkle who never got an official set?

youtu.be/HgABRKLlvgg
>AND EVEN WHEN YOUR HOPE IS GONE MOVE ALONG MOVE ALONG LIKE I KNOW YOU DO

Attached: 1538084962249.jpg (354x286, 15K)

EY YO PIRAKA

Lariska or Tuyet

Edgy Film reboots of beloved childhood toy franchises happen quite a bit and are usually shit, but I would welcome Bionicle one with open arms. It was always gloomy and edgy, it's a perfect fit.

Attached: 1559688981801.png (1080x1067, 1.81M)

Bodies are good but the masks are awful.

Pleb

youtu.be/wNRkzEp36KI

CREEPING IN MY SOUL

Attached: Christian Faber Files_Lost MOL.jpg (1138x1600, 140K)

Throwbots were the best Bionicle and they weren't even Bionicles.

Kino

youtu.be/Fk47EDfWK10

Attached: 1010_001.png (827x465, 372K)

The goddamn Great Spirit Robot. The central figure of the entire thing and it doesn't get a toy, nor does the design look like it was meant to be made with Bionicle pieces.
And G2 Makuta with his mask is still a sour point, especially since Lego hyped it up, then the next day they came forward and said they won't be releasing it.

Attached: the_gsr_situation__take_3_by_just_a_drawing_cat-dbbw61p.png (1280x720, 304K)

I always wanted pre-mutation Karzahni.

Good choices, my friends. But Web of Shadows is underrated.

Attached: 61B438A0-57EC-4D1A-9D38-95FDF9675DA3.jpg (867x614, 73K)

Kinda looks like Guyver

Attached: 1475262873710.jpg (800x1200, 154K)

formerly 1080p
youtube.com/watch?v=VEbzJ7XzPq4

Attached: Toa Nuparu.png (1069x379, 587K)

Really wish I owned those two figures. Fucking hell do I cave and buy?

Vakama and Onewa's masks are peak Bionicle aesthetic.

Yes, do it. Otherwise you'll be tormented by the dreaded Bionicle store dreams where you find toys you missed out on as a kid in a store, only to wake up when you're about to buy them.

>It has been nearly 15 years since you had these dreams regularly.

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049fry.jpg (970x545, 26K)

>tfw had most the bionicles I could want as a kid
>parents donated them all to charity
it hurts, only a little bit...

Attached: ARAGEGHRHRAHHR.gif (255x231, 112K)

Little brother liked to ruin my shit so it was the best way to keep it from him, he eventually was the reason my KARDAS was destroyed and all the pieces were lost

I still remember when LEGO first introduced it, I was at LEGO Land and they were singing some Bionicle Jam song

Black one was cool, made a cool addition to my set way back

Who LEGO Knights Kingdom here?

I remember feeling scared they would replace Bionicle for a while, but ultimately I had to buy them for the badass swords. Also, I learned to pinch their helmet visors onto Bionicle heads to make up new masks. Good times.

Attached: 1535146191044.png (540x445, 552K)

They looked cool but I never wanted them because they didn't have any lore

*blocks your path*

Attached: Hewkiim.PNG.png (306x380, 122K)

>they were singing some Bionicle Jam song
no fucking way, like an actual festival in the street of lego land?

Attached: and what of good Solonius.jpg (480x480, 26K)

The only good "brown" bionicle, and he's mostly black and amber gold too so go figure

Hewkii was such a bad ass, but nothing compared to Matoro aka Bionicle jesus.

>newfags won't remember Voriki, Toa of Energy

Attached: 1532725962287.jpg (600x598, 46K)

Sonic OC-tier junk.

Yep corny as all hell, there were even life size suits which looked pretty cool

Too bad there not enough Bionicle world exploration online or fan art. Personally I think this guy makes really good adaptions of them but his work can be a bit "jojo" flameboyant at times

Attached: demitsorou-v-rahkshi-kaita.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

here's another

Attached: demitsorou-v-tahu-practice.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

Rahkshi?

>Rahkshi?
I believe that's what he was aiming for but an alternate version of them, like how there are space/sound/lightning Bionicles too

Attached: demitsorou-v-rahkshi-kurahk-anger.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

gay tumblr tier shit. the fanbase got worse when it got away from its roots of autistic, home schooled christian kids.

Last time I got a dream like that was last year

Attached: 02529EC4-ABA1-4F03-B3BF-3A4CFC35B1A4.gif (400x300, 1.15M)

Vladek did nothing wrong

Based and redpilled, but wrongpilled about the art

Hordika because Roodaka my supreme waifu.

>yfw BZPower became a war ground between homeschooled Christian kids, tumblr gays and trannies, and proto-incels
>all thanks to Bionicle ending

Holy shit I forgot all about that

>when you get that PM warning from Black Six

Attached: AE4AE36F-9AEF-42C8-B716-BB903E3CDFA2.jpg (112x112, 7K)

Metru + Bohrok

Attached: Nuhvok.jpg (347x222, 28K)

What is it about Bionicle threads that are always so monumentally based? Even Yea Forums has good threads on Bionicle including running a few hunger games shout out to the GSR suicide

Attached: true evil defeated.png (679x302, 137K)

It's a shame their characters were such faggots compared to the mata/nuva

I had a dope ass lime green one from like 2008/2009 but I can't remember wtf it was. It was one of the bigger ones and I recall it had a shooter thing but idk. Pls respond if you know what it is.

Attached: GreatCataclysm.png (556x150, 46K)

Mata/Nuva for me. What really seals it was the online games, specifically the second one. It was a slow, buggy mess of a game with vague mechanics and major holes in the story if played on it's own, but the aesthetic and atmosphere were incredible and the soundtrack was special enough to still have bits of it still stuck in my head almost 2 decades later. Truly kino.

>true evil defeated
>OY VEY
top lel

Attached: thats it goy, MORE CARDS.png (500x700, 73K)

You got all of these? Archived link works too.

Anyone played the rpg desktop game

Attached: kino.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I guess I get to flex

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

It always bugged out and destroyed my save data online, so I never finished it.

There's been these three from what I know
1.boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468068064/#q468082304 (GSR an heros)
2.boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468499383/#q468504820
3.boards.fireden.net/v/thread/470513918/#q470513918

>the "what makes you a hero" trailer ends on a shot of Matoro
Fuck bros

Attached: 1502086265816.jpg (500x360, 151K)

Attached: 1548612857218.jpg (480x253, 15K)

ALRIGHT Yea Forums LET'S FILL UP THE SLOTS.

POST EM. BIONICLES ONLY.

Attached: hg0.png (1427x1088, 435K)

The first one. I really hated Tahu Nuva mask, it was so ugly.

Attached: JOS4gf0.jpg (2179x3040, 1.2M)

probably Phantoka Lewa

wait.... what the fuck am i reading? People really are into bionicle lore? It's this deep? wtf?!
i had the rock one who kicks boulders

Can I still buy OG Tahu? I threw mine long time ago, and now I regret this.

The Chad of ta-metru himself, toa lhikan

Attached: 37109190735_c2386be68e_b.jpg (683x1024, 187K)

Bionicle lore is really rich

My main motherfucker

Attached: Karzahni.png (377x600, 411K)

Attached: VKnK0BK.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

This time the great spirit will win it, this time.

Attached: Great spirit.jpg (250x412, 28K)

These look like the gigachad photos lmao

jesus this thread is incredible

I'm stuck between Nuva and Inika.

Dancing Tahu

Attached: 1550873029939.gif (500x473, 3.77M)

>inika are all the matoran from g1/2 all grown up
Seeing them kick ass was a good point in the story for me

i love that Yea Forums has better bionicle threads than both Yea Forums, /toy/ and Yea Forums

I dunno, Yea Forums threads are pretty comfy when shooting the shit about the lore.

MAKUTA MISERIX
>Some dude won one of those building contests and made this thing canon in the books. Extremely powerful look him up

Attached: Miserix.PNG.png (664x521, 268K)

All 3 of those boards are gay as fuck so it makes sense

I actually fucking do what the hell

>tfw Bionicle will never come back again since the last reboot failed

Huh, looking it up I didn't know the original goals of the Makuta were to make Rahi to populate the lands. I knew at one point before Terridax they were good but this puts it into another perspective.

very based and thank you

give this to Yea Forums and /toy/ to make their threads better

Tahu Evans

Attached: 1560093623453.jpg (863x677, 106K)

Can I get a two for one?
Nigger 1, Nigger 2.

Attached: Toa N(iger)uparu.png (1039x376, 522K)

post two seperate pics and yeah no worries

EVERYONE ELSE 3 SLOTS LEFT NOW GET IN QUICK

The thinking man's model.

Attached: smol.jpg (560x380, 22K)

MOC Bunny Style

Attached: 9bc.jpg (480x640, 35K)

succ

Attached: thicconical.jpg (349x640, 33K)

Mata and Inika

Attached: 1556735227896.jpg (1920x1080, 770K)

Attached: 34789718183_03108c1fdf_b.jpg (598x1024, 102K)

lel

Attached: nig2.png (518x361, 203K)

>all the slots are filled
START THE DAMN GAMES BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: BOBBY B.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

Fuck I always wanted to build this guy, never got around to it

Attached: Tahtorak.jpg (326x350, 33K)

THAT'S EVERY SLOT, HERE'S THE FIGHTERS

Attached: hg1.png (1427x1088, 688K)

whoops forgot my second

Attached: nig.png (472x376, 292K)

>District 12 is the red light district

AND WE'LL GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY.

he's in I just had to use a different pic

Attached: hg2.png (1427x2980, 896K)

>Karzahni already getting some blood on his hands
Based

>Pohatu Nuva drowned by two
lmao

Attached: Bahrag.jpg (337x205, 39K)

Female population drops 50% and GSR NEVER EVER TIER

Attached: hg3.png (1427x1990, 713K)

>voriki dead already
o shit

>GSR dead
>AGAIN
Fucking hell.

>great spirit dead already
>again
Welp

>Miserix is a bro
Kek

>A web os shadows DVD
HOLY FUCKING LOOOL

Go figure that the women are fighting amongs themselves from the same fucking district, what are the odds 5%? hehe

Bases smol

ARENA EVENT
7 DEAD
PRAY IT'S NOT YOUR BOY

Attached: hg4.png (1427x2494, 629K)

>a web of shadows dvd
>miserix

Attached: 1562573068468.jpg (226x239, 15K)

>Chadaxxon
NOOOOOOOOO

and since we have a total of 15 dead already he is a a check on everyone's status

Attached: hg5.png (1427x1088, 703K)

Based Brutaka eradicating manlet midgets.
>Axxonn dead
Brutaka's taller so Axxon's automatically a manlet beta

>Axonn ded
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HE WAS SUPPOSED T FIGHT BRUTAKA IN THE FINAL 2!!!

Attached: aaarrgghhhh paint.png (320x306, 42K)

The Guyver is pure kino and the sequel is even better. Who knew yankees could produce decent tokusatsu films.

absolutely brutal first day
but m8 slow down your posting to 10 minutes each so we can space these out more

>Web of Shadows DVD
>4 kills
lmfao

Was Matoro the Inika to save the world and finally retrieve the mask?

I usually go 5 minutes personally but this thread seems pretty lively so I'll switch too 10.
If we have a few quiet days I'll speed through those however, one time I had the final 3 or so doing nothing for 3 days.

a very based and redpilled synthesis

Jesus Christ Chad, leave some for the rest of us.

>There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

Attached: hg6.png (1427x1088, 355K)

If the thot wins this I swear to god.

>Wow it took 5 of you to kill me

Revenge for smol, i guess.

God damn it

>Work together to kill Basedtaka
Beta uprising is here

>Toa Lhikan looks at the night sky
*surpasses kino*

Attached: 36920684066_c224314815_b.jpg (683x1024, 127K)

>shipmaster, they outnumber us 5 to 1
>then it is an even fight

AGGGGGHHHH DVD NO YOU FUCK

Attached: hg7.png (1427x1523, 410K)

Let be honest here, Web of Shadows is carrying that ban of dipshits right now

>Makuta Miserix chill af
What did Mata Nui mean by this?

Perfect timing.

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 36K)

>I'M IN CHARGE HERE
>AAAAAAHHHH

Attached: to catch a bane.jpg (1411x1080, 45K)

>Lhikan
Something bad is going to happen to bestToa soon.

>web of shadows
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAAHAHAH

>Toa Likhan still living up to Kino expectations
Also rip my boy Miserix, he was a good guy.

>both Brutaka and Axonn go fishing
BASED

fast posting hg8 because it's a quiet day.

trips confirm top tier timing

Attached: hg8.png (1427x1088, 265K)

Does "Voya Nui" mean "Dick island" ?

So is Thotonical pleasing all the male Toa's?

Toa Lihkan is coming out victorious, mark my words

KOPAKA NO

Based Dragon

Dunno about the books but the old online games, comics, and a whole fuckload more can be found at biosector01.com

yeah you can find all the old Bionicle sets online, there only 1.5x the price from 15 years ago which is less than what they should be as with inflation and being collector items

A Legend is (not) Reborn.
hg10 onwards will be spoiler marked from now on, let's hear who you're betting on winning.

Attached: hg9.png (1427x1088, 294K)

Real Chad coming in

Attached: Toa_of_Light.jpg (562x846, 200K)

W... what was Thtonical doing to Toa Lhikan before leaving?

>Lhikan left to die by a thot
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOUUUU

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

>leaves him to die
You bitch

Kardas winning it all.

>Thought betrays and kills the boomer chad
Many such cases

these were badass

NOOO MY PICK IS LEFT TO DIE BY A THOT
avenge him /fit/ tahu

/fit/ Tahu takes this, easy.

>the part where he uses his perfected kohlii move to btfo Makuta
Kino

Attached: 1562808945240.jpg (480x542, 41K)

>Kardas Dragon pushes Hewkii into the border while he is not paying attention
Why is this so funny to me

cute day, hg11 in a sec don't worry

Attached: hg10.png (1427x1088, 223K)

TRUST NOBODY NOT EVEN YOURSELF

Attached: hg11.png (1427x1088, 241K)

WHY ARE THEY ALL WORKING TOGETHER
THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO KILL EACH OTHER
THIS SERVES NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER

>teaming up when it's only them left

Attached: 1410826043235.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Dancing Tahu is going to win, check em

>Thot dies of dysentery
FUCKING KEK

Attached: Jack.jpg (500x375, 18K)

holy fuck kino fight for the finale I can fucking feel it.

>kardas

Attached: 1463122719133.jpg (532x783, 50K)

>thotonical dies of dysentery
Ahahahah eat shit

>Sleeping in shifts when no one is around to attack you
This must be some high level strategy I simply can't comprehend

Attached: what.gif (406x300, 3.17M)

Is this final fight going to be kino?

>thotonical dies of dysentery
BBBRRRRAPPPPPPPP

>Thot dies of dysentery
BRAVO GRRM

Attached: 1432084437171.jpg (2388x2071, 1.91M)

i always knew my man tahu would make it far

I do Hero Factory was based as a successor, bionicle would of gotten stale if it when on for too long.

All my money is on Tahu

Undeniably. /fit/ Tahu takes it of course.

Battle of the century, Speed vs Strength

Me wanna fuck a bionocle
youtube.com/watch?v=5bsZbE1s46s

Attached: 23e8c668528296339c0bdd5c5c020944cafecba3607d304439c52b3ef6b72822.jpg (475x652, 135K)

danced right into his grave

Attached: hg12.png (438x275, 25K)

Kek I didn't know any meme vids or memes at all were being made of Bionicle anymore.

Well that was anti-climatic

You had one job dancing tahu..

Victory lap posting I guess

would of been nice to at least have a fight or something

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 7.02.39 pm.png (322x299, 38K)

The gang on the loose Nothin' you can do

Attached: The_Piraka_2006.jpg (800x450, 57K)

based /fit/izen. Gay spirit robot eternally btfo

Ffs

Attached: 1563166959991.jpg (205x192, 18K)

Called it.

based

>Tahu vs Tahu
cringe and bluepilled final, we got cucked hard /kardas/ chads

Nigga, mine got killed by a pack of mutts. Didn't even get to do anything.

Attached: Kopaka_Mata.png (402x658, 302K)

>dancing requires enough dexterity and finesse to pull off
>mistake pulls him into a pit

Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

F

Mine got left to die by a thot

Mine literally committed suicide after being such a bro, especially for a (((Makuta))). Rip bro, rip.

Attached: nXoZ__mL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I hoped the great spirit would've done... something.

fuck niggers

Attached: 00bf294b771e7bd99032b291bb3d3421.jpg (393x500, 41K)

Well

have sex

Attached: 1352468242m_SPLASH.jpg (374x500, 58K)

>HAND OVER YOUR WALLET NOW
What do

Attached: d87ajk7-0495e28c-bdf6-4a39-9e54-b6f5c0c35696.jpg (800x450, 84K)

>he killed tahu
Absolute fiend.

I never thought I'd masturbate to Bionicles until now. Thanks lads

Attached: the absolute state of toy...jpg (680x538, 73K)

Anyone down for round 2? we forgot /our/ guy

Attached: gg_thumb.jpg (600x600, 42K)

fuck off lord Nito, your jobber boss tier in Darksouls 1

>each and every part was heavily scrutinized for maximum feminine look

If so, I nominate Onua

Attached: 1495063004562.jpg (450x450, 24K)

Thread is approaching the limit.

Could we migrate to another one somewhere else?

Try

Attached: no fap vs fap king.jpg (540x381, 48K)

>There will never be Bionicle series by HBO
People are not ready. In time they will.

Why yes I am about to log onto biosector01.com, how could you tell?

Attached: bionichad.png (723x666, 155K)

TOP. KEK.

Attached: raughing.gif (300x186, 800K)

holy shit make more

What's your BTC wallet ID? About to send you .05 bitcoin.

God dam i hate finding the bionicle thread when its almost over

Attached: 1561542325547.png (373x457, 360K)

For me, it's Takadox

Attached: Takadox.png (259x380, 141K)

3Qq5K8VgHTEJCyesFBnAkcz65RaZYRusRU
lmao I know you won't do it anyway

I'll probably make some more when I can think of a decent pose to use.

I just realized that 5% of a single bitcoin is 500 USD right now.
Are we dare I say, on the /rise/ boys?

Attached: feel the green.jpg (216x234, 11K)

This.

Attached: 1550509616067.jpg (500x708, 101K)

Okay this is on almost every board, what is the obsession with this anyways?

>all grown up
The matoran weren't children user.

Look up Sleek n' Tears. That's the answer.
Long story short though it's a /fit/ meme from early 2017 that has only now reached stage 4 meme metastasis.

Attached: SLEEK'N'TEARS.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Lmao

Attached: 1562684080695.png (2494x1180, 479K)

You got the wrong thread m8. Sneed thread is 2 blocks down.

I think he means Bionicle

>yfw all these threads are just part of Ace’s recruitment strategy

It's obviously meant to be the Rahkshi Kaita.
Literally says Kaita at the bottom

Attached: 250px-Rahkshi_Kaita.png (250x189, 116K)

Energized protodermis? No of course I don't use performance enhancing drugs.

Attached: boncle.png (723x666, 200K)

Do a different one. Go figure you picked one of the least looking boncles (look at his head) I can remember.

user, how did you so perfectly identify the core market for early bionicle? I was a homeschooled Christian, as was a lot of my family, and the males always loved Bionicle. Granted, I could never play with them until I got older because my parents thought Bionicle was demonic

>t. newfag

because i was on bzpower for multiple years and that was the exact demographic for a long time

>another 300+ bionicle thread
mission accomplished lads, see you next time

The Barraki were by far the best enemy sets, they all looked different and had a very cool underwater creature theme going on, much better than all the others that came after it.

The fuck? Karda Nui is supposed to be his heart. Why is it his butthole

youtube.com/watch?v=QEt16HTD8k0

The rise of a new meme, and a glorious rise it is!

Hearty kek.

God damn, even after all this time this still brings up pleasant memories. God bless Bioncle, the purest kino on earth.

1) 2007 (Mahri Nui)
2) 2006 (Voya Nui)
3) 2001
The Makuta Phantoka are my favorite villain sets, though.

Those canisters though...

Attached: 8921_pridak_review_01[1].jpg (332x500, 49K)

Not bad, friends but The Legend Reborn was undoubtably the best Bionicle related media ever made.

Get out filthy proto-zoomer

Also, Kiina is best biowaifu

Attached: greg.jpg (427x640, 46K)