...THE UNSTOPPABLE EXODIA!

...THE UNSTOPPABLE EXODIA!

Attached: 20190718_223331.jpg (810x573, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAab6lHClTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks pretty stoppable

who can play kaiba in the live action netflix adaptation

Cole Sprouse

Idris Alba

Attached: 3ad (1).jpg (348x498, 36K)

>stops Exodia

Attached: Yugioh003.png (1200x900, 1.6M)

>card has no text
>knows exactly what the card does
how does that work?

>destroys absolutely unique, invaluable cards
>doesn't get thrown overboard himself.

Did anyone else only watch the abridged series on YouTube growing up

>Sexodia

Attached: Untitled.png (539x298, 377K)

I've only ever watched the island tournament arc of yugioh. Does exodia ever show up again? I heard he just gets replaced by some other god cards.

Attached: Exodia Little D.png (500x665, 148K)

I activate Morphing Jar's special ability. Now you must discard your hand!

Attached: 51f5T1hIfAL.jpg (309x450, 39K)

>Does exodia ever show up again?
one of the rare hunters during battle city has an exodia deck but gets BTFO and I think Yugi gets his grandfather's cards back that way.

Hey Weevil check this card out.

Attached: BAHSAHKAH SOULU.jpg (417x606, 68K)

I liked the fan theory that Exodia was supposed to represent the Egyptian view of the Judeo-Christian God and their inherent fear of this entity, which is why when he's unshackled he's all-powerful and wins every game.

Obviously the writers never put in anywhere near that much thought into Exodia, but it's pretty cool.

>Exodia
>jewish exodus
>breaking free from chains

DRAWU! MONSTER CARDO!

i kinda wanna see this in a tournament

Attached: 1555942931066.jpg (477x695, 43K)

The issue with Exodia is that you don't actually want any of the cards in your hand unless you have all 5 - individually they're just dead draws. An opening hand with 3 or 4 pieces of Exodia is actually pretty bad, because you don't have enough cards to start milling your deck or to protect yourself. From a gameplay perspective, it's a good thing Exodia is bad, and its problems are so structural that it can never be even decent unless it starts getting retrains.

Attached: 1562615116838.jpg (1080x1440, 103K)

really, joey is right fucking there. i can understand yugi not doing anything but fuck, give this little shit a wedgie

If I remember correctly he lunged at Weevil first but decided to jump in after the cards

Has anyone ever just drawn all 5 cards at the very beginning in a tournament?

he should have grabbed the kids legs from behind and lifted over the banister

I don't play the card game but I've seen a few games, pretty sure most of the cards that set up that turn one kill are banned from tourney play. Could be wrong be I think Exodia itself is banned. But it's gotten to the point where OTKs are everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAab6lHClTs

exodia activates automatically

HOOM BA BOOGILY BOOGILY

Attached: 6ed-61-counterspell.jpg (672x936, 194K)

>pretty sure most of the cards that set up that turn one kill are banned from tourney play
wrong
>Could be wrong be I think Exodia itself is banned
wrong
>But it's gotten to the point where OTKs are everywhere
wrong

*blocks you're path*

Attached: 2ed-233-black-lotus.jpg (672x936, 310K)

>>But it's gotten to the point where OTKs are everywhere
Every week my youtube feed gets at least 5 new OTK videos. I don't even play YGO I play Hearthstone.

What tournaments do you play that blatant turn one kill decks are allowed?

>blocks you are path
Kill yourself you fucking retarded nigger.

Attached: 920DB075-530E-4A7D-A382-6AEF4281869C.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Since both players draw 5 at the start of the duel and the player who does first doesn't draw during their first draw phase, the odds are 1/~600,000 that this happens. There are FTK and OTK combos which require 3-4 cards, none of which are dead draws, which still don't see play because they're gimmicky trash. Konami is aggressive in banning consistent OTKs because they make the game into unfun solitaire.
Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity are illegal, but the Blue Eyes/Trade In draw engine is not, mainly because it contains 'Garnets' and is thus inconsistent.
YGO is played in sets of 3 or 5. The question in YGO isn't about whether or not there's some combination of cards you can draw which will let you win. It's about consistency - which set of cards will lead to the most wins overall. Legal OTK strategies are awful because all the good ones are quickbanned, even if there is some clickbait Youtuber you watch who uploads his occasional incidental wins with the trashy, unreliable strategies which remain in the game. Another aspect of YGO is the sheer variety of cards which allow you to play during your opponent's turn. Negation and counter-development are a huge part of the game, and gimmicky deck-milling decks rely on cards which every competently-built deck already has counters for without even needing to specifically counterplay the strategy.

Go fuck you'reself
Seriously, commit not alive and kill you'reself

Attached: 14A396CE-4A11-44F5-913B-7211902AF622.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

Literally me

Attached: Weevil.jpg (478x357, 23K)

Commander is the superior format of magic the gathering. Yugioh and hearthstone are garbage.

You literally cannot dispute this post.