Is there any actual good movies about weight-lifting or bodybuilding?

Is there any actual good movies about weight-lifting or bodybuilding?

Attached: 852173985e0090a181321adfa2363e1348471da79a08a9593258de6b9c4c115d.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj6MNk5alas
youtu.be/bJSRJf3YKdE
youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes,

>all those roids
>cunt can barely push 60's
women are a joke

Why do girls want muscles like this? What went wrong in their lives?

What are you, gay?

Attached: 1471655944143.jpg (1242x1203, 245K)

imagine the smell

¨Pumping The Maid.

>struggling with 60 pounds
yikes

She's just doing it for reps

60s for a woman her size isn't that bad at all

for health, fitness and strength? is it that alien a concept to you? are you an unhealthy weakling?

>60kg

jesusfuck
I have been training years and cant do that

it would be amazing if she wasn't roided up to the gills

It's funny to me that I can outlift her after getting back in the gym for 2 weeks

Muscular women are disgusting, you're a faggot, consider suicide

Did she cum?

60 lbs

fuck men already

feminism

>already bogged

Lmao 60s on incline in rough as fuck, yall don't know what you are talking about. It's incredibly impressive for women who have even worse shoulder growth and upper chest compared to men

*lbs
Divide it in half

>inspired by anime to go to the gym
>can bench the olympic bar with two forties fives on it off the bat

>why do people want to be fit
Ah, that's right, American posting hours.
Here, something more to your taste.

Attached: 1552022999971.png (1280x851, 1.15M)

literal mental illness, I hope she gets help

>Lmao 60s on incline in rough as fuck
maybe if you had a kidney transplant the day before

The real mystery is why do men want bodies like this
Pregnant man is not a good look.

Attached: 156099424005712.jpg (480x360, 33K)

fit women are hot as fuck if you lift yourself, this is perfect because she's jacked but natural/not excessive

Soulless
Soul

She'll be growing lip hair soon

>big muscles
>fit

You ever notice how bulklords are dead by 70 just like fatties?

They want to be able to dominate weak men. They dream of trapping a weak man's head in between their sweaty, spandex clad thighs and smiling, moaning softly as she watches the helpless man turn blue and eventually lose consciousness. Where then she fantasizes of binding the unconscious man's arms, legs, mouth and cock&balls (for the fun of it) with ducktape, throwing him on the back of her mountain bike and dumping him on the side of the highway. Then heads off to the gym, keeping up with 70mph traffic, all while sipping a protein shake.

nice little fuck pig

>likes his woman manly
typical queer yuropoor

Any other /fit/izens here?

Theres only a handful of bodybuilding films, extreme muscle gain is still fairly niche, most people are into fitness rather than bodybuilding.

115kg, 10%bf, 6'2 here

Half of body builders are homosexual. Probably another quarter are repressed. So it makes them feel good about themselves and lets them live in the closest a bit longer when chicks do this as well.

with sources, please.

Attached: 15618689665521.png (277x271, 8K)

Here's her boyfriend

Attached: 64241405_425443844967355_340412626314434748_n.jpg (320x320, 26K)

What's it like having a gf who's strong than you lads?

Attached: mma.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

>The twink projects

If you want a meaty man to pound you, just ask

>struggling to bench 120
LMAO, women

and then you hear her speak....

what if she kills him?

Literally 'Never Improve'.

Why do you want to live to 90 anyway? The moment im dependant upon someone else for help, thats when its time to go

Now post Shawn Roedan and Cedric Mcmillan

>those sweaty pits

Attached: 1534622021538.jpg (830x468, 22K)

lmao

>tfw no amazonian goth gf

Attached: 1533123349540.jpg (618x618, 51K)

He's completely right. I remember when I made a grindr account and the only picture I had up was me taking a selfie in the lockerroom(not the actual bathroom but a section off of it with a bunch of mirrors) and I got 50+ messages just in that first day of guys that recognized where I was. I had no idea the amount of people I passed by there every day that not only noticed me but actively wanted to or would fuck me. Very eye opening experience. So many gays or bis at the gym.

Lol what an aboslute fagot. I could btfo that bitch no problem.

Attached: 1562791186139.webm (960x960, 2.66M)

how tall is he?

I'm a man and I can only do 15lbs. 5'7" 135

Dude looks super gay

>when you are so insecure that you need to assure others that you can beat up some little girl
Every fucking man can, dude, you are not special, men are born stronger than women.
Try beating other men if you want to gloat.

He's a fucking manlet looks like.
Chad city.

>tfw no buff gf

Attached: roidfu.jpg (1080x720, 481K)

P A T R O L L E D

Why?

Attached: 2931-shawn-rhoden-143_final.jpg (601x900, 52K)

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

Another tranny fetish thread. Kys

He was a gay-for-pay guy for a while who did a lot of softcore erotic vids where he beats up smaller guys. Also would fap on webcams

Hasn't done that in a while tho

"Bigger, Faster, Stronger" is a really good doc about steroids, bodybuilding, athletes, and gym culture. It's boomercore tho.

Kinos for this feel bros?

>for pay

nah nigga he a faggot

I'm just saying that big muscles =/= fit or healthy. Muscles are healthier than being a beetus-ridden fatty, but it's still big strain on the heart.

have we seen her foot game yet?

God I wish that were me.

The part about women have 6 inch clits due to steroids is kino

when will they learn

Smooth takedown

Can you still do gay for pay if you have a small dick? Asking for a friend.

She looks like she might be more muscular than I was in highschool even though I could bench double that. What gives, /fit/?

>he did stwrting strength
based

A.C.A.B.

Attached: rich piano.jpg (564x428, 37K)

damn son, even at 5'8, 145lbs, skinny fat, I could bench 180 and 135 with dumbells

>wanting to live until 70
>wanting to live past 45

Attached: 0_British-Royals-attend-Crathie-Church-Balmoral-Scotland-UK-19-Aug-2018.jpg (615x409, 37K)

neck yourself footfag

>the chad stance

>Not letting her larp for your sexual gratification
Very unbased. Looks like she put in more training/preparation than your average hollywood muh strong woman starlet.

based

Attached: erin toughill armbar.jpg (375x500, 83K)

shut up you fucking weirdo

if i weigh 70kg and can do a press up, then i could do this no problem, right?

going to the gym tommorw
wish me luck big guys

>Using his hands to hide his teeny weenie
Hahaha

Casual reminder that if this guy did that to a black woman it be national news.

Attached: 1273387597386.png (282x261, 4K)

Who here /jojo/?

Attached: I've noticed you're approaching me Jotaro.png (784x676, 432K)

Are youtube vids of him benchpressing 475. You don't need a big peen when you got that kind of power

>yfw it doesnt actually shrink, just seems proportionally smaller due to his huge quads
>yfw his teeny weenie is still bigger than yours as is his everything else

Well I'm assuming 15 per hand, I don't work out so I've never tried to max it, but 15 is as much as I can comfortably so 5-10 reps.

How do you stop this from happening to yourself? Squat low and bend your knees? The guy was way to fast on the grab.

Attached: 39c.png (600x692, 502K)

based

depends on what you mean. Steroid kiddies, sure. But if you dont want to be one of those guys that lives their last decade in a nursing home, then you should exercise and lift

why tho

shoot him

>defending another man's penis
Absolutely homosexual

they get overpowered by a man and raped and never want to feel weak again

you gotta get real heavy

I'm hard bros.

Was it excessive use of force?

Yeah, /tv is full of pedos who don't lift shit. It's actually quite impressive considering she's probably 130 tops

not every state ahs open carry
also
>burgerland laws

/fit/ women truly are the greatest

Attached: 1558792365653.webm (480x480, 593K)

Exercise, yes. I'm talking about getting bighuge. Even doing it natural is unhealthy past a certain point.

I wish that was my head

Do you think she could crush a man's skull like that?

Those are probably the idiots who think you shouldn't do cardio. If all you do is lift and get humongous without strengthening your heart then yeah you're gonna die the same age as everyone else, or even earlier.

>"Women"

Attached: 1562347363514.jpg (250x250, 18K)

>she's probably 130
>tops
You talk as if you lift yet you say some stupid shit like the average bro lifter. Hit the books friend and learn some basic weight to power ratios before talking iron again.

Attached: RICH PIANA.jpg (767x815, 49K)

The human heart is like a non-rechargeable battery. You don't want to work it that much.

>that cup
is she shreddin the reddies?

Attached: cravetvcanada-instagram-1 (1).png (620x349, 453K)

Human bone is as hard as concrete so no.
t. bio major

I would enjoy watching her get pounded while doing that. why isnt that a thing?

""""women""""

Attached: 15477670124829.jpg (1279x870, 269K)

You need both.

Attached: 1514729891940.jpg (630x188, 21K)

If it were a barbell, she could probably do lmao1pl8. Not great, but not terrible. Also women have a literal cheat code called anavar. Pic very much related. It can turn a doughy piece of shit into a stacy in a matter of weeks. And if they do strength training, it will make them ripped af.

Attached: Women-Weight-Loss-Before-and-After1.png (513x627, 945K)

shutup, you scrawny shrimp.

that bitch could probably kill you.

why do fat women become gym obsessed after they lose weight? i swear this girl makes gym selfies her entire life now. and its pretty sad. she used to be cool before she got skinnt

Attached: IMG_4176.png (739x1085, 637K)

Only faggots like fit women and if you disagree you're literally a repressed faggot who hasn't come out of the closet yet

you need both, and we're talking about the huge guys, not the office worker that hits the gym 2-3 times a week.

>survey
>focused on correlation not mechanism/causation
>conclusive evidence

WEW LAD

Thanks, Brainiac. That's all I wanted to know.

God I want her to peg me so bad bros

and her before

Attached: IMG_7342.jpg (1080x1920, 300K)

because they're in a physically charged environment filled with hot men that find them sexually attractive? it'd be quite a game change for them, just like if you had models slobbering over you

Attached: IMG_4296 (Edited).jpg (750x1107, 746K)

it's excessive. Not by a lot, but it is.
and yes I lift and understand the appeal
also women who lift tend to be horny as fuck from all the testosterone

Attached: stayhungry.jpg (182x268, 15K)

i disagree

Attached: vlad2.webm (640x366, 2.51M)

>hard as concrete

>fall on concrete
>bones break
>'crete doesn't

Hmm...

people find this attractive

Attached: atom1.jpg (324x1246, 88K)

your with your gf at a bar and she comes up and slaps your girl on the ass
WAT DO

Glad the "when I was a 125 lb leukemia patient with broken wrists I could bench 250 no problem" squad is in the house already.

are you guys for real or am I too dumb to see the trolling? this woman is a walking living joke. You have to be gay to be attracted to whatever the fuck that is. It looks like an disproportional short man. Fags work out to have huge asses too just like hers. Doesnt make this shit straight or logical in the slightest. She looks like a disgusting fag not womanly or feminine or fit at all. If she stopped injecting shed drop 50 pounds in 2 months. How is that attractive, or healthy or a goal any female should work towards fuck that.

Women who work upperbody too much look fucking disgusting. Then they go out in makeup wearing heels and looks like something from a carnival side show. Women truly are the inferior sex.

10/10 delicate feminine face, so excessive musculature is a weirdly compelling contrast that doesn't apply for most women. And even she would be hotter with less mass.

>delicate feminine face
she doesn't have that, she is fucking gross honestly

she'd be pretty hot if she had big tits, high body fat and no muscle

It's dumbbells on an incline. It's quite a bit harder than a normal barbell press.

No she's definitely roiding. You can tell by the vascularity on display. It's very particular to steroids.

haha tell that to ultra marathoners running 50-100 miles a week for decades or our hunter gatherer ancestors. Your lazy ass wouldn't get anywhere close to burning out your heart in 2 lifetimes

>tfw I can only do 50s with dumbbells yet Yea Forums is ripping on this girl

Attached: JC.png (617x610, 827K)

Maybe thats true but human bones are also small as fuck. It's not that hard to break a quarter inch thick piece of concrete. People's bones get snapped the fuck up all the time from trips and dumb little accidents.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 66609956_369968913713368_4105168911219254040_n.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

they're e-stating retards that don't know anything m8, don't sweat it

I heard that Trump might have said that, so I was trying to see what kinds of responses I could get from /fit/izens. Wasn't as triggering as I'd hoped it would be.

I would pay a princely sum to kiss and worship her body

As with most things, people who are decent at something are more likely to talk, and people are also just generally full of shit.

>tell that to ultra marathoners running 50-100 miles a week for decades or our hunter gatherer ancestors.

Two very different things.

But yeah, as long as you get adequate rest between those workouts, your heart will be fine. Humans aren't meant to run 10 miles a day, either.

gross

If you want just type that up in the next fitness related movie thread that comes up and I'll respond to you in a very angry way.

Let her pin my gf down and eat her ass while I sit and masturbate in the corner

Her face is adorable and you're just a huge faggot honestly

Read Born to Run and stop talking about things you know nothing about.

wow hahaha look at the fookin chest haha why would you force this onto yourself what a joke
I too fail at making bait posts 90% of the time. God I wish trump wasn't quite so stupid

Shes going to snap some shit if she swings her arms like a pendulum and drops the weight like that. Always catch them back on your thighs.

Reminds me of this job I had in highschool

Don't ask how I got this job but it paid VERY well.

You see, there was this Arab, female bodybuilder who came to my gym every now and then. Her dad was a SUPER rich oil baron back in Jordan and moved his family over here to Canada when he got the money.

The thing is, she worked out REALLY hard and didn't believe in taking proper showers. The way she cleaned herself was by having an assistant (me, in this case) lick her sweaty armpits, feet, and pussy clean from sweat and then lathering her entire body in baby-oil. She couldn't have a female do it because of some Ancient, Arab belief of women being "impure" by Allah.

The smelled AWFUL after a full day's workout session. I only lasted 3 years until she found someone with a longer tongue.

pic somewhat related of what she looked like (but taller)

Attached: 1554744281392.jpg (785x785, 82K)

Thanks for the tip I've always let them down to the floor.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1562690355061.png (366x542, 290K)

You got it. Thanks, man.

I love watching weightlifting roasties who mock nature get what they deserve.

Attached: rip knees.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

60 DB bench press on an incline for reps isn't easy, you sad virgin

>I too fail at making bait posts 90% of the time. God I wish trump wasn't quite so stupid
I think that you're being sarcastic, but I'm too dumb to understand the insult. Not even joking.

seething brainlet is made, hit the books and learn how to lift with proper form befote talking about women lifting

What?

Attached: 1534320671658.png (1280x851, 1.07M)

>those clothes
>that body caked in sweat

Attached: 1544915627121.gif (450x250, 1.98M)

Persistence hunters don't do it every day.

you've been training for years and still can't tell that's clearly impossible to be 60kg

If you've worked out for more than a month it would be.

Attached: muh dick.webm (1000x607, 2.93M)

>ywn lick every drop of sweat off her body
;_;

but nothing happened on that webm you fucking faggot

Bald manlet niggers feel inferiour to strong white strongmen. So they roid themselves into labour.

it's actually a test to see if you're gay, if nothing happened that means you're a raging faggot for not getting a huge boner
sorry gay boy

Yeah but what skin colour are u?

Why are all these hot girls going out and getting ripped like men. Then they complain online they cant get a bf.

Men want petite, feminine girls. Not some roided up tomboy.

What's the point of this?

wouldn't know.

never had one

Attached: 5 point palm exploding heart technique.webm (640x360, 479K)

What the fuck am I reading

nice meme post.

Show us your incline benching for reps

Attached: 1547853999746.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

its not easy but its not impressive.

>One should find his death while he can still call himself a proper man. We Strongmen are not like these Nerds and DYELs who carry on until they are grey and feeble and their hair falls out. To cling to something past its usefulness is unseemly, how much more so when that thing is you?"

Attached: orclorepicture.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

>women are wea-

Attached: 1518966619104.webm (1280x720, 997K)

engage in coitus

God i wish that were me

this is as beefed up as I like them, anything more than this and they start to look like trannies

Attached: 1544151770265.jpg (600x721, 56K)

Is she even getting any bicep work from that? Looks like all back and tricep.

>Good Alicia, use momentum and your entire body weight for an isolation exercise
how much do you think that trainer gets paid

Attached: 1480569724396.jpg (4558x4542, 1.11M)

dont do meme lifts

Based

Maintain distance, if someone comes within striking distance you need to be the first person strike/takedown or be prepared for it yourself. Standard defense here would be to throw both your legs back while making sure they don't get under hooks (their arms under yours = free control of your hips)

Chad

>tattoos

Attached: ieaugh.jpg (535x462, 34K)

Lmao

Let see him do that to someone in his own weight class

Attached: 1540841978174.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

imagine being that guy

If you lifted for at least 6 (maybe less) you could easily get to 60lb dumbbells for incline bench. I do the bare minimum of 75 flat, 60 incline, 60 decline

>What went wrong in their lives?

Social media. They wouldn't pursue it this far if they didn't get the shallow validation that social media ensures.

>Humans aren't meant to run 10 miles a day, either.
>he thinks that's a lot...

>me on the right

is the old lady ok?

>being turned on and inspired at the same time
not a bad place to be

Likes on social media from people they don't know.

I'll appreciate your joke, jonesy

This bitch needs to go back to lower weight until her knees aren't wobbling.

knee him in the head, google ben askren vs jorge masvidal

Id rather fuck that then some roided up tranny.

its more the fact that she flexed on him when she turned around, I'd still put my money on him in a 1v1 though

>someone took the time to type this

Oh no I'm getting flashbacks

Her knees are caving in.

I hope she has extended health care for the inevitable surgery

Is the trainer trying to get her injured?

wtf?

Pain and Gain is the only one I can think of. Because I don't think about sweaty grunting dudes a lot. Sometimes, just not all the time.

what's this type of shit called? Looks like it would be useful. Grappling? Wrestling?

Attached: 1559975151046.jpg (751x581, 103K)

This is not red.dit.

I'd pump this slampig until she's lost all her fat from sweating.

i've literally been following her for years

Only 3 years?

Dunno about movies but there's an anime completely based around working out. It even had instructional segments

Attached: 1547224658133.jpg (226x212, 8K)

Attached: 1563490757894.jpg (1772x1927, 1.38M)

t. closet fag desperately trying to maintain the logic that him liking traps isnt gay since they're super feminine and projecting this onto other men

Control your urges.

Attached: 1549525533744.png (1276x1920, 2.03M)

She was probably just flirting with the trainer behind him

I've only seen Pain n' Gain.

Attached: pullups.webm (540x960, 2.99M)

everyone was a beginner at some point

I wouldn't know because women can't be stronger than men.

thank you

>Daily reminder that you will never get a qt /fit gf that could manhandle you

these are correct.
Those of you saying db 60s on incline are "free" are all retarded.

Oh yeah? Why can't I? Or you? Or Anybody else? Work hard and work smart and YOUR dreams can come true too.

That chick in the back is telegraphing how much she hates all the attention the bodybuilder is getting, holy fuck.

because it's improper to hit on women at the gym, and this is the only place I see these fit women. Therefore I will never have a fit gf

>getting ripped with 60lbs
must be nice

SHE NEED SOME MILK

This. Stop taking shit you read on the internet so seriously. My girlfriend who is a Victoria's Secret model still gets self conscious about shit people say about her online. We can be on my private jet flying to my island when I'm on vacation from helping on the international space station and she'll be legitimately upset because something some random nobody said about her on Twitter.

khaki shorts is sleeping on the couch tonight

If women can do it there is literally zero reasons why any dude couldn't If you fat and you know it feel ashamed.

Just need to make a lil small talk dude not some PUA bullshit.

My dipshit zoomer children have been memeing this for weeks. What the fuck is it? Negro shit?

ferda

Attached: giphy.gif (590x325, 551K)

Because dating is hilariously lopsided so most women don't put effort into their bodies.
The tiny 0.0001% who do are in such high demand that they only date Zyzzmode Chad types

shes on roidz, but agreed.

Some negroid high on bath salts and a bystander providing in-depth commentary.
youtu.be/bJSRJf3YKdE

wtf how do I get a body like this?

Get help

when they arent wearing booty shorts it looks really weird. Same for guys too who wear those thongs

I'm the bodybuilding autist that goes out of my way to not look at any women

so I can get a body like this ?

Attached: daphne-joy-in-bikini-at-a-beach-in-miami-07-28-2017_3.jpg (1200x1947, 286K)

Photoshop

look at the shitter on that critter

>Oh? You're approaching ME?

Wanna lick it clean.

nope

Attached: daphne-joy-in-bikini-at-a-beach-in-miami-07-28-2017_6.jpg (1200x1966, 242K)

win the lotto or become a drug dealer.

Yeah people think it is the same as a barbell but it isn't. Those nerds probably couldn't even curl a 40 if their lives depended on it.

well you're a 30 year old dude, so no.

It's not impressive if you're a girl on steroids.

Do girls like that have an actual daytime job? Or that body requires all day at the gym?

Get fat removed from certain parts of your body and get it replaced in others.

Have no mug shot of Rhoden, sorry.

Cedric looks good though.

>what's this type of shit called?
Wrestling/Brazilian Jutjitsu with take down training.
Take downs are very important since 90+ of fights end up on the ground if a KO punch isn't landed in the first 15-30 seconds.

Just look at MMA. But not this webm in question.

Attached: mma.webm (900x506, 2.83M)

Only cute chick in this thread.

bit of mismatch here eh

even a wageslave has 3-6 hours of free time per day, you'd be surprised what you can accomplish in that time frame.

Front kicks like that are illegal I thought?

Thats only 135 lbs. You should be able to do your body weight at a minimum

>lifting for fighting

Attached: 7366536903.webm (640x640, 655K)

what a fucking cuck, imagine choking out a manlet instead of just knocking him out

he still knows if he hits her back, he loses. Also fat people gas out quick in a real fight, just let them burn themselves out while keeping your distance then get them

The men could take them easily if they weren't holding back. Don't succumb to the fantasies of obese feminists.

me on right

How are you allowed to fight guys a foot shorter than you? Is weight literally all they look at?

Anyone got any really big ladies?

God I wish that were me

Teddy Bear.

that's pretty much it.
careful tho, it's literally /fit/ or /fraud/ the movie.

I feel bad for her tits.

Attached: 66841890_354102238593370_3586780774882453937_n.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

Never reply to me again, machio

enough talk. post a clip of you doing better fatass.

What do pits taste like?

Discovered the manlet

>tats
>no tits
>covered in veins
Literally a fucking dude.

based Jojo posters

Not a bad incline for a girl but she's cheating and arching her back

Don't do a gay powerwalk
Guy wasn't going to get intimidated by you approaching like a fuckwit with no defense and a bad attitude
Only thing she did was put the guy on battle mode

bags of sand

Maybe they don't give a fuck what virgin incels like you think about them.

This.

>women
>not caring what other people think

Attached: 1505413643363.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

knees going inward during the clean is actually fine depending on the person and their skill level, and this woman is clearly national/international class.

legs back, straddle, grab him at waist and go limp

Saved

If you can do 2pl for, like, three reps, then any variation of 60 lb dumbbells is a joke.

When I started lifting I thought this was super impressive but just yesterday I did 90lbs for 6 reps

Her knees were fucking wobbling mate. She was overextending herself.

Exacly. She probably cannot do 2pl.

Attached: 991515bb1e60dcdc949518214a6480a0e272f3073f455638e7890b3b0fa5fdb7.webm (640x640, 2.78M)

Pumping Iron is legit. It's a doc though.

Attached: arnie.png (700x525, 447K)

Pretty impressive for a lady. I’m a dude and weight 50 lbs more than her and I usually do a few sets of 60s incline before doing barbell bench. Of course she’s roided to the gills but whatever

fuck

i wish i could put my face into her armpit

youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: asda.jpg (227x222, 8K)

incels

only gotta get 20 pounds off her no problem. i could trick her into that in my sleep.

It's a shame that these girls never like skinny twink guys

Because they're mentally ill. If they weren't addicted to "bodybuilding" it'd be something else, so it could be worse.

i'd rather fuck this than OP, i bet hitting it from the back looks good

you have to convince them

w-who is she

barely wobbled, she just bounced in the hole during the catch, and it's a 1RM clean. if you can do it with perfect and effortless form, it means you're supposed to put on more weight.

pure kino

Attached: d4dd08e6a7131f358d0ebcca1094fd9a.png (566x406, 280K)

im convinced dudes that think thiis is atractive are closet fags. women are so embarrassing and gross in current year