Falling Down remake

Would they do it well? I've only ever seen a handful of good remakes.

Attached: shit.png (300x180, 81K)

yes and now would be the perfect time for a remake of this film.
we're due for a serious commentary on the violent white male menace.

They'd do it with the rock and it'd be advertised heavily that he wouldn't be playing a good guy

>it's a remake where the main character goes ranting towards toxic males, alt-right types, people wearing maga hats, etc

Attached: concerned antifa.png (2025x1350, 3.56M)

Only if D-FENS wins this time around.

They'd for sure racelift and sexlift the cop that takes him down into a black woman who tells him he doesn't know what REAL oppression is.

gay actor michael douglas

What's terrible is this is entirely realistic.

They could remake it and honestly if handled competently it'd be damn good but in today's age it'd get fucked over by political agenda so hard it'd come across as a parody.

that film would be kino of the highest order without those stupid Duvall scenes

yup. we cant have nice things. the guy just wanted some breakfast

He also wanted to murder his wife who left him because he's a total nutjob, I guess you can't always get what you want

point to the moment he wanted to murder his wife.

Already done m8

Attached: Skyking Richard Russell.jpg (739x415, 18K)

I'm kinda surprised nobody has made it yet. I had the theory that whatever yid is in a position to greenlight it is smart enough to know that even a hamhanded remake where he's obviously a huge buffoon will still be seen by angry right-wingers as admirable. Kind of like how Edward Norton in American History X looks completely justified or where Look Who's Back inadvertently glorifies Hitler.

studio executives are absolutely retarded, they legit have no idea about what makes money and what doesn't

But the movie is about the main character ultimately being wrong. This'd be pretty based if it was a satirical take on lefties. Can't you imagine them bringing up Trump out of nowhere, spamming talking points? Cud be good. Like a self aware Natty

directed by uwe boll

It already exists.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1000x1482, 280K)

Except the right is far more up it's own ass than the left. You just don't see it because your head is up your ass.

I can't fucking feel this feel man

Always find it funny how it's the black kid that raises his hand when D-Fens asks what's wrong with the comparison of the real burger and the advertisement.

If only they would see the truth that everything should be free and the borders should be open. Fucking pissbabies being up their own ass

D

i admit i like watching it. its so fucking close to being great. it just devolves to "lol fuck conservatives" 3/4 the way through

you missed the point completely. he was agressive with his family, even violent towards others in the film but he never wanted to kill his wife or kid.

I

They would blackwash Dfence, and change the theme from a good man breaking against the cold, uncaring demands of modern society; and turn it into BLACK LIVES MATTER, WE WAS KANGS. IT'S OUR TIME NOW WHYBOI