I don't know about you, but I kind of miss more masculine movies...

I don't know about you, but I kind of miss more masculine movies. All the movies out today feel like they were made for women, children, basedboys, or all three. 007 becoming a black woman is just the kicker. Are men being isolated as a target audience?

Attached: 1553011075343.jpg (1000x1000, 226K)

Dude check out the top gun trailer literally came out today

I have no expectations for it

Why the fuck is that halfling doing in there?

I'd love to see your take on a masculine movie. You can either be a little low test bitch and complain about it here or be a true Übermensch and make your own damn movie.

I see you ignore John Wick

Wouldn't Black Rain or Gladiator be a better pick for a "masculine" film directed by Ridley Scott?

John Wick 3 got feminized.

Women are the majority in the United States.

And they have money.

>female pilot
into the trash it goes

Real Chads repost memes
I am a Chad

us military propaganda

I pirate all my movies, but I basically have a soft cutoff of 1999. Anything past that requires a LOT of genuine enthusiasm to win me over.

So was the first movie and it's a classic, hell so is Transformers (3 had the worst most blatant propaganda of any movie I've ever seen)

except they dont

James Bond movies were always silly toy commercials with sex added. They're not sacred.

I have a feeling that what you think is "masculine" just means adolescent power fantasy.

You sound like a woman

Where did all that donation money go Anita?

revealing an emotional side does not equal being feminised

I mean that’s what it is? Women still want men to be men and golden age action movies exemplify masculine men turned up to 100. You’ll never be James Bond but that’s not the point. I’m not some meat head dude bro that thinks men jus godda be tuff but there’s a certain magic to traditional masculine roles.

>revealing an emotional side
first movie was him getting over his wife and her dog gifts deaths, it already had emotional drive, don't know what the user that says it got feminised is on about, maybe the androgynous dyke big baddie or just putting in the fem dog assassin woman in

Embarrassing schlock

you can't have yurocucks making masculine movies you nigger

Brawl in Cell Block 99 was remarkably masculine. What are some other recent manly films?

made me think of Blood Father

John Wick isn’t really masculine, it’s just a live action video game of a guy running around getting headshots for 2 hours.

I don't see Ironman on that list