Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/princess_snivy/status/1151886811297226752?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 negroes start crying about third world children

twitter.com/princess_snivy/status/1151886811297226752?s=19

what a fucking autist

yikes. just give hiro your money bro.

It was an inside job to get insurance money and a little extra from weebs

oh ffs, it's being run by Sentai, we know it's going to get into the right hands.

>giving money to scammers who are literally profiting from the tragic death of 33 people

t. Sentai CEO

>Japs already have free healthcare
>KyoAni is a multi-million dollar company
Where is this money going to go exactly? It's not like America where victims of a mass shooting have to beg for millions of dollars to afford life saving surgery and they can be fired because they missed a day of work after being shot AT WORK.

>Helping the families get by
>Helping rebuild after their building and most of their equipment has been damaged or destroyed

>WAAAHHHHHHHHH ONLY AMERICA HAS PROBLEMS WHY ARE YOU DONATING TO PEOPLE WHO WATCHED THEIR COWORKERS GET BURNED ALIVE

I'm legitimately asking where the money will be going. Will it go to survivors or family members? Who ensures that they get it? Or is it just going to the company? How do I know my money is actually going to help anyone if I donate?
>Destroyed equipment
I'm sure everything was insured. KyoAni is getting a fat payout from this to replace everything already.

Nobody cares about niggers
I would rather donate to them even if nothing had happened than help a single of you shitskins

cringe. stop acting like you’re going to donate for (you)s and sympathy points you faggot
BASED

Attached: 28E99305-6D1D-435D-9416-EE9A2E1A967E.jpg (1242x2688, 317K)

donate to them building a fire escape on their buildings before they breed more incel terrorists.

>tip on a donation
Wtf?

>”don’t forget to tip on your donation”
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Tip is how much GoFundMe gets to continue operating

>to continue operating
Ishygggtydggty

donate to them to have someone teach them that fire is hot and you should run from it

Attached: 25523525-42EA-4BB8-9493-87E50983FFB5.jpg (800x246, 79K)

Reminder chinkmoot is a faggot

i hate you wapanese niggers

imagine being such a brainlet to actually donate to gook scams lmfao

>free healthcare

No.

Obsession with trains is a sign of autism

I have ADD and I may be on the spectrum according to a psychologist I met with when I was a child, but he wouldn't give a definitive yes on it. I was very interested in trains when I was a kid, but I pretty much lost interest when I was around age 11 or 12, so right around the time of puberty.

>Insurance
>Weebs neetbux
Head of KyoAnus swim in money

Calling obsessions autism is just a normal faggots way of coping.
Meanwhile they'll watch some chads throw a ball around 4 hours straight and call it fine.

Whatever is the most popular will always the most shielded from criticism. If you call someone a sperg for remembering who won the superbowl 10 years ago you will get laughed at because that's considered normal and useful information, but if you can remember the train schedule you get called an autist.