But they fit?

But they fit?

Attached: ce8b7616fadede51693e60161531799c.jpg (754x729, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_apIbmsUwU
youtu.be/0xU8eCtHB9s?t=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're his son's gloves. He killed them.

WTF happened with Cuba Gooding Jr.? Such a talent and marketable guy. Everyone's always riding Denzel's dick, but Cuba is always good. Pitty he never got to that level of fame.

polite reminder that OJ did nothing wrong

Did he acquit?

Wasn't Kato in Carnosaur?

they did fit but he was splaying his fingers out in the most obvious way possible to make them not fit. Hell, they may have injected saline into his hands before the stunt.

Roastie got what was comin to her

Wouldn't his DNA and/or fingerprints be on the gloves in the first place? If he actually wore them.

He won an Oscar at some point, keeps appearing in movies nobody cares about, he got metoo'd recently so chances are he won't be appearing in anything decent for a while.

they don't though. he couldn't even get them fully on.
OJ is 100% innocent btw

The stunt was pointless. He was not guilty the instant the jury was confirmed.

this is a great picture, you can clearly see him in his eyes thinking
>oh shit what the fuck whose idea was it to pin my whole defense on my own gloves not fitting on my own hands
turns out
it really WAS just crazy enough to work

But they don’t. Even slightly smaller leave doubt, who buys gloves that don’t fit them?

Fingerprints, no, DNA was in its infancy for court cases, there was a strong debate about DNA during the trial.

That's what you deserve for doing goddamn snow dogs after killing it in Jerry mcguire and boys on the hood and then getting known via pearl shitbor

What the fuck kind of retarded ass country has a rhyme based justice system to begin with?

this but unironically

fuck you, Snow Dogs was kino
did I just write the most Yea Forums post or what

Hey Cuba, what's 1x1?

OJ is an American football player, not a rapper. I know it's hard to tell the difference.

He was a little too eager to cash in on his name and he's very sexually aggressive. Like it's retarded. It's an open secret and I guess it makes affiliating him with projects less desirable which is a shame because he's a talented fucking man and he wasn't in nearly enough to really take advantage of that. Dude should be in capeshit at the very least.

>Wins Oscar for men of Honor in 2000
>Only has a small role in Rat race in 2001

Im going to assume he is a nightmare to work with and/or has a terrible agent

Didn't he also have plastic gloves on underneath so as to not contaminate them? Wasn't the whole thing the prosecutions idea and it was retarded?

>hes too young to remember
youtube.com/watch?v=P_apIbmsUwU
Fucking zoomer babies everywhere

Attached: zoomingout.gif (388x283, 706K)

This was one of the first cases DNA was even used(and it gained popularity from there) and a lot of people didn't believe it still

Fuck. Off.

Actual murderer gets off scot free because the racist idiot detective planted evidence along with actual damning evidence

This is why half of Yea Forums should just off themselves. When actual crimes happen their stupidity lets these people get away with it.

Attached: 1384905192653.gif (378x364, 220K)

But user, this is Yea Forums
Are you okay?

The gloves were covered with blood, so they shrinked. Also OJ has a condition from playing football that made his hands swell and his legal team told him to stop taking meds for it.

But yeah, they baited prosecutor into making it seem like it was his idea. They go over it in American Crime Story

>if I did it

that's terrance howard

Iirc the prosecutor said they actually tried to make him wear gloves of the same size and make but hadn't been in ice/soaked in blood and they fit him fine.

pretty much, yeah.
youtu.be/0xU8eCtHB9s?t=40

coalburners have no soul so he was innocent of murder. property damage or something, maybe, but then she was his wife

they were divorced at the time

>we had him put on a pair of gloves that weren't frozen and unfrozen and they fit perfectly and no one cared

kek I love humanity

Attached: 2914ab.jpg (290x290, 42K)

Legit masterpiece. Fits incredibly well with American Crime Story too, they focus on different aspects of the story.

When i only had barebones knowledge of the story i thought it was insane he got free, but after listening about country's state at that time, Rodney King, Rampart, etc. you could tell how people wouldn't trust the LA cops. They completely fucked up murder scene too and Fuhrman was a shady cunt.

In addition to prison time OJ got the most ironic punishment though - he played the race card on trial and people started seeing him as black and black people were the only ones who supported them, all his white friends turned away. I bet he fucking hates that the most, he spent his whole life distancing from black community. "I'm not black, i'm OJ" LMAO

Attached: oj-made-in-american-completely-fascinating-television-2016-images-600x400.jpg (600x400, 53K)

lmfao this is the first time I've ever had a "black people look the same" moment

I dunno user, that tape just shows some casual flirting.

>Jerry Mcguire
stop

OJ killed his wife

But he did nothing wrong

I sincerely believe most black people know he committed murder, but they dont care because it was a white bitch and her lawyer. In their minds, it must have been her fault in some way.

Like this. Bet this guy has African American admixture.

Since my first actual exposure to the OJ trial was One of the earlier Family Guy gags I was in the same boat.
Learning how close it was to Rodney King of all things really opened my eyes about why the trial was so divisive along race lines.
Having grown up in a domestic violence household, that old black bitch can die in a fire.

>i too was human and couldn't understand how he got away
>then i saw poor sad nigger criminal get beat and can't tell the difference between a nigger and a real person anymore
Go fuck yourself.

He's in prison for sexual assault

If Chewbacca doesn't make sense, you must acquit.

everyone knew he did it, only schizo conspiracy theorists say otherwise. a lot of black people celebrated because OJ getting away validated real or imagined experiences they had with police/law enforcement where they felt they were treated unfairly by the justice system.

That defense only works for niggers not even Chewbacca could use it.

Attached: 1502758992311.png (599x337, 334K)

OJ murdered a White woman and her jew friend and got away with it because he spent tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars on the best legal team money could buy.

The justice system is broken and corrupt and unfair.

They fit well enough, its not like he couldn't get his fingers in there.

>Did he murder his wife?
Probably
>Did she deserve it?
Probably