*makes movies 10 times better*

*makes movies 10 times better*
soberfags wont know this feel

Attached: 11718283920200202.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

DUDE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>smoking the herbal jew

That's haram bro, also stoners are insufferable zombies.

Kinda looks like green twinkies lol

Plus you won't remember the movie so the next time will be like watching it for the first time again

Weed is the only drug I've never enjoyed

>weed from a store
Fuck off faggot

>bought weed for the “final time” this week
>for the third time this week

I smoked weed before I watched Song of the South and holy shit I couldn’t stop laughing.

Attached: 4L_2OEmYZG4.jpg (698x1145, 90K)

you in WA? i love that shit.

DUDE
DUDE

>smoking camel shit

DUDE
DUDE

Nothing better than being chatty or paranoid in a theater.

>tfw weed still not legal in the UK
not gunna try it until it's legal, i'm not buy and trying cancerous shit from the methhead up the street

Attached: Sad Chest Pain.jpg (800x800, 47K)

weed gives me ADD so it's not good for kino watching

Attached: 1462894438612.jpg (701x923, 238K)

>LE weed makes me paranoid

spotted the faggots

DUDE WEED LMAO

>smoking the herbal jew
Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Egyptians, Persians, Scythians, Germanics all did the reefer

My country of Finland has longer history of smoking weed than being Christian therefore it is not jewish.

We can also spot jews through tradition of going to sauna naked therefore you know who is uncut and whos cut and infiltration is very difficult.

Attached: 67__.jpg (568x465, 129K)

DUDE SKITZOFREENIA LMAO

I used to think that too when I was a degenerate druggie who needed weed to experience any joy.

Then I quit cold turkey and I experience kino like never before. I notice so much subtlety in the actors performances and mise-en-scene. I notice all kinds of themes and editing techniques I never saw before. I even developed a better what is and is not good. I can't just sit for hours and watch shitty cartoons anymore. Weed never improves anything it just holds your enjoyment hostage while giving you diminishing returns.

Seek help.

Attached: oWZbj10.gif (222x330, 545K)

i feel like this sometimes, but i definitely went to BR2049 stoned out of my mind and was completely sucked into it within moments.

Attached: file.png (1128x1322, 164K)

this. weed just lets you tolerate shit movies. when you're sober you can only accept quality.
dumb junkies can stare at a wall for 2 hours and enjoy it.

>Golden Pineapple
Probably top 10 dispensary strains I’ve had

>DUDE SKITZOFREENIA LMAO
From what I've understood, despite recreational use of weed growing billion fold there has not been proportional increase in mental illnesses, not counting democrats

Attached: 1__inquisitive_crow.jpg (512x512, 39K)

God I wish it were that way for me.
I cannot tolerate bad movies when high, but I can barely focus on good movies when sober.

>causal drinkers

I like weed but it makes me zone out during movies so I miss stuff. A low-intensity video game or maybe a documentary is better.

I smoked weed all day every day you dumb nigger I can say better than anyone it's bad for you.

>Smokes weed
>Starts lose all the gray matter in brain
>Get a higher chance at schizophrenia then anyone else
Weed fags are worse then cancer

The things this website collectively chooses to hate is really puzzling. To almost the entirety of the population, browsing this place is more degenerate than smoking pot. It certainly isn't a better use of time so why you guys have this contempt for it as if it is beneath you is probably not justified.

I haven't smoked in a 18 months but whenever I got high I literally forgot the whole thing after it ended lol

18+ board

I don't consume the liquid Jew either

Attached: t74fjx7v8sqz(1).jpg (617x472, 284K)

Have sex.

based and redpilled, only incels who never got invited to a party disagree

Oh God you're one of those people