What was the moral of the story?

What was the moral of the story?

Attached: ahx.jpg (500x510, 34K)

Donno. Haven't watched it

Never actually watched this movie but my gym bros we’re calling me his name for a couple weeks because I look like him

based

Derek was 1000% right when he was a skinhead

always keep smiling

When he re-shaves his head at the alternate end is the true ending

Defending your home and family is wrong

Fuck niggers before they fuck you

>I won't watch this film because pol told me that it's shit.

The absolute state of Yea Forums.

Nazis
Haven't watched it

Attached: It's almost like a new style. Like impressionist. Cool..png (982x800, 16K)

Wrong. The moral of the story is that you're a pleb with a cool nazi tatoo if you curbstomp niggers, and then your relatives get killed and you didn't accomplish anything.

Stop being edgy faggot.

We've all seen it, it's clear that the Jew who made it couldn't actually give counter arguments to the points from Derek and his Dad, they just have them scream or do violent things after what they say ton invalidate them. Also they insert some stupid liberal straw man fantasy about what prison is like.

I used to think this dude was ripped

Around blacks don't relax.

Literally came here to say this.

Having empathy for shit skins will destroy everything you love.

Attached: 234652345.jpg (619x847, 52K)

Attached: 1561840501344.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Hate is not a thing to base your personality on.

It’s the way he’s shot, same as Hardy in TDKR. Still images don’t give the same effect

me3

If it's brown let it drown.

>It was made by a Jew, let me put my Jew glasses on and see how non-Jew this movie actually was.

Yea Forums is shit.

I fucked that up but Yea Forums is still absolute shit.

Shit's confusing. Things aren't black and white. Don't be too trusting, nor too cynical.

I was just thinking the same thing. I remember watching this when I was young thinking he was super jacked. Now I'm like...... he's normal.

What changed?

He should've killed the nigger. Whether or not Danny was a skin or not, the nog would've bullied, beat or shot him.

Don't be a neo-nazi but don't relax around blacks and jews

hate breeds hate

check'd and I was also gonna say that

Never trust a nigger or get sent to prison.

You can have all the revelations you want, niggers will still chimp out and make your life worse. Niggers gonna nig.

Nazis have gay sex with each other all day.

Attached: gay nazi.jpg (2048x1476, 743K)

Weed is for niggers.