Spider-man 4

Attached: IMG_0598.jpg (750x708, 88K)

raimi raimi war crimey

We got the wrong damn timeline. It's not fucking fair.

That was a misquote. He meant the canceled Fourth Reich.

Lol is that how you think raimi is pronounced?

Blame Nolan. Spider-man 3 was a masterpiece but it came right at the heels of Batman Begins. Suddenly every basement-dwelling neckbeards wanted their movies based on kid's cartoons to be taken seriously. So everyone acted like 3 was a fucking joke and not one of the few good capeshits out there.

if it makes you feel any better Sam, i do too

a deep R rated Raimi Spiderman 4 with a rough looking adult Toby would be etheric level kino

I still don't understand how people can watch it without cringing. It's about a guy in a bat costume fighting crime, it's inherently silly.

Rom Me

DON'T REMIND ME DAMMIT

Attached: arnold.jpg (224x224, 6K)

But Spider-Man 3 was quite dark and had nice drama.

I think there is still a possibility of this happening. Look at how the internet blew up with the 4 tease (which turned out to be a JJ comic) and then again when Raimi talked about Spider-Man 4. If they release it for the 20th anniversary of the first film, it would be huge. Nostalgia is at an all time high for those films.

Then he shouldn't have let Spider-Man 3 turn into incomprehensible garbage.

Ray me

pleb-filtered

Yeah, but go back to 2007 and everyone's complaining about how silly the dance scene and the "dark peter parker" sequence are.

>he

Attached: brain.jpg (224x225, 10K)

read into the production retard avi arad was the reason spider-man 3 had cringe moments

>Direct follow-up to the mess that was 3
>Vulture was supposed to be the main villain
>Raimi himself was even the guy who decided to pull the plug in the end.

It sounded quite bad desu.

Attached: 1491134111638.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

Now I want this incredibly bad

Quentin Beck appears in all the films, I think Mysterio would have been next.

It was the best scene.

>Quentin Beck appears in all the films, I think Mysterio would have been next.

Mysterio was supposed to be the fat joke-villain that gets captured at the start of the movie.

Also Felicia Hardy was supposed to be in it, not as the Black Cat, but as "The Vultress"

Attached: concept-art-for-sam-raimis-spider-man-4-features-spidey-fighting-mysterio-and-the-vulture-social.jpg (1500x844, 316K)