God tier film recommender

I love this BASED Chad lad.

Attached: king_candy.jpg (900x507, 43K)

i recommend him

Attached: Angry-Joe-Vargas.0.0 (1).jpg (1200x800, 151K)

he's not

>RalphTheFilmRecommender
The bars just keeps dropping

Attached: 2B593420-C217-45A0-873F-33472188BA5F.jpg (723x1964, 507K)

>gives a terrible reddit tier analysis of your movie
pshh, nothin perssonel kid

angry joe is a piece of shit

Whats his name again?

the way this guy speaks just reeks of money
imagine being born with more wealth than most men will make in their life and become a youtuber

He definitely comes from money. Big manor house in Long Island I think. Some redditfag did some digging and found out his dad is a CEO or big wig at a company. Not sure how his way of talking reeks of money though. What does he do that strikes you as rich?

Disgruntled Gustavo

I hate you chad lad ralph poster and i hope you die in a terrible car crash next week.

based ralph

Charles styles, mystery diners

The sardonicast podcast were they talked about his movie was fun. You could tell both of them hated it.

Ralph is pretty based

Nutmeg king

Attached: townsend.jpg (900x899, 96K)

Hello, my old nemesis... my old friend.

The way he speaks (cadence, inflection, VOLUME) screams of someone who goes to country club parties with his parents

Let's keep it at nemesis. Did you make the thread today which contained some long copypasta about house building and ralph?

Jesus Christ, you people have shit taste.

Attached: 33CD04B5-21F8-4D94-ADFE-E628F4C970FF.png (1291x768, 1.9M)

Interesting. Not a burger so I'd miss these subtle things. So he's basically a non WASP by blood that acts like a stereotypical WASP?
Yes.

>didn't like Batman v Superman

Not /ourguy/

I'd love to kick Ralph Sepe Jr. in the testicles. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his groin, send that manlet spaghetti kike faggot staggering backwards through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own vomit, his scrotum a mangled mess of blood and pulp barely attached to the rest of his groin, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, squashing his balls like overripe grapes and finally ending his pathetic lineage.

>Yes.
Will you ever stop making these threads or will you continue to spam them every day of the week for the rest of your miserable life?

Sneed

Based. These are the posts i like.

We locked in an eternal struggle, you and I. Every moment of peace and serenity you have will be interrupted by my endless ralphposting, for he is a based Chad lad, and you are not. And for that, I, an acolyte of the Chad lad, despise you. Or maybe it is love and compassion... a desire to help you, my nemesis and friend... to see the light. Ralph's light. In time, I feel that I will win you over.

I have vivid, wonderful dreams about Ralph Sepe Jr. They start with me meeting him at a film school, and when he extends his smelly, oily Italian hand for me to shake, I grab his Jew curls and lift him off the ground. While he wildly flails his arms and legs, trying to hit me, I laugh at his impotent threats. The tears running down his face from the pain, humiliation, and frustration make me feel warm and comfortable. His voice, sounding like a real person who has inhaled helium, changes pitch, going higher and lower as i swing him from side to side. The entire crowd his publicist paid to gather laughs uncontrollably at this squirming, pretentious manlet as I completely dominate his entire existence with minimal effort. The whole affair only ends when I slam his useless body on the ground, and stomp on his sweaty, brown cartoonish looking mutt head. Shortly thereafter, YMS and IHE , armed with tasers, aim and fire them angrily- at his twitching corpse. They yell "CLEAR!" as they send voltage through his lifeless, distorted carcass. When the two YouTubers, the crowd, and I eventually wipe away the tears from laughing, and compose ourselves, we pose for pictures together with the little spaghetti kike's remains, like a fish we caught that is to small to covet, but we enjoy the experience anyway. Everyone leaves with a song in their heart and pictures of themselves with this useless, creepy little thing.

Ralph Sepe Jr. is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something. So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and Ralph Sepe Jr. pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. Ralph Sepe Jr. Pail as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets and posters of Tarantino films covered in semen.

You won't win me over. You are not an acolyte for Ralph is not a Messiah but an kike italian faggot, thy faith will be undermined by my endless anti ralph posting for he is the devil and deceiver. Our eternal struggle will continue but my faith is strong and i will persevere in my quest to stop you.

currently the worst thread on this board

BASED

If my defeat ensures your own destruction, I would accept it with glee. Victory or defeat, you are going down, I will stop you for speaking out against the Chad lad.

Domestic abuse Delorez

I will not stop speaking against that Italian faggot. I will not go down, i will persevere and destroy you one way or another.

what compels you to do this

Hatred and annoyance.

Loyalty to the Chad lad and a burning sense of justice.