Why do black men love dragon ball so much?

Why do black men love dragon ball so much?

Attached: E344C9E0-8FE9-4F9F-90DD-9028E3E3D8F2.jpg (750x843, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfbUXvUThAw
youtu.be/cUgWLZmD5PE
youtube.com/watch?v=BASWkiLGYo0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2377408/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they long to be white men with blonde hair and blue eyes

They don't have fathers. Piccolo is their surrogate father. He teaches them how to be good men.

this, its the eternal tale of a subhuman wanting to become human

>Why do black men love dragon ball so much?
>Why do mexican men love dragon ball so much
>Why do american men love dragon ball so much?
>Why do japanese men love dragon ball so much?

Dragon ball is OURS

Attached: D82B9FB5-ABEA-48E7-B450-B1838C34A783.jpg (434x650, 46K)

>a nigga with dreadlocks

You can’t make up stuff like that.

Idk but it's pretty much the only thing I can bond with the colored folk over since I hate the rap music and don't use drugs.

Its about getting hyped up and beating the living shit out of people that seem stronger than you.

Stop talking likw white people dont like it too

Nah white people myself included of course prefer cute girls doing cite things. Not this edgy shonenshit for kids.

Because it's cool

Theres gotta be like. 3:1 ratio for black to white men who watch super

big dick energy

Power fantasy. Also blacks culturally appropriate everything they can.

Have you tried stealing things?

>socially maladjusted dumbass, who's a shit father, beats people up and near literally chimps out
gee wiz, user

More of a JoJo man myself

there was some loophole in the federal budget during the clinton years where television stations could get a big tax break by building antennas in undeserved low income communities (hint: where blacks live)
Turner broadcasting built a fuck ton of antennas in vacant lots and on top of housing projects, etc.
Then they played a bunch of Dragon ball Z on those antennas.
The rest is history. I have never met a black person who doesn't know about/love dragon ball. Literally the grape drink of tv shows for them

It's one of the few animes that black men can enjoy that doesn't conflict with the masculine image they strive for and is expected of them

Because it was a fun, action-packed tv show that came on Toonami after kids got out of school, that was different than the rest of the stuff that aired? It's not that deep OP
>Wanting to be a race of recessive, violent, thieving cucks that are the punching bag of the world & slowly dying out
LOL no. Nice cope though

youtu.be/sfbUXvUThAw

Dilate

>Saying dilate unironically
hoes mad

Better question is why black people loves this edgy stuff so much as if dbz ever was like this
youtu.be/cUgWLZmD5PE

Dragon Ball belongs to mexicans, even Toei caters to them.

is there anything cringier than an english speaking person referring to the character as "son goku"?

>Wanting to be a race of recessive, violent, thieving cucks that are the punching bag of the world & slowly dying out
Yeah I'd hate to be a kike too.

I'm about as disdainful of niggers as any other self respecting white person but let's not tarnish dragon ball; it's one of the few things our two races can bond over peacefully

Why are white people so obsessed with blacks? Who cares if a lot of them like DBZ.

Don't you mean spics?

>Why are white people so obsessed with blacks? Who cares if 50% of them commit crimes despite being 13% of the population

More white people use drugs than blacks. This is pretty much all white Chads and Stacies talked about when I was in college. Way more than the blacks.

"Like OMGAWD Kim was so wasted and high out of her mind last night "

I liked it when I was 12. Blacks act like it wasn't terrible in hindsight.

What doesn't this have to do with liking dragon Ball?

Who do you think you are kidding?

Black people are actually pretty cool

Those "white" people descend from blacks.

Who is the face of the opiod epidemic right now.

Blacks from my experience mostly obsess over weed and purple drank. Most of the coke heads, meth heads, and pill poppers I've met have been white.

If it was the 80s and 90s when crack was big I'd say something different

Said the nigger.

They watched it as kids on stolen cable

Attached: Wizards and Flow.png (656x880, 643K)

That's because you're Atrican which means you're dumb which means you went to some crappy community college and """studied""" some nonsense with other dumb people and base your opinions on said lowlives.

>More white people use drugs than blacks.
>Blacks from my experience mostly obsess over weed and purple drank.

>Fear and loathing in Las vegas is one of white people's favorite movie and just "dude drugs" nonsense.

Really makes you think.

This, it doesn't have the usual gay shit, it's just non-stop action and laser beams

Attached: Muscle_Wizard.webm (1280x720, 619K)

>White University kids don't use drugs.

LMAO nice joke or nice delusion.

Black dudes love anime period, it’s only a matter of time before they become white men and all whites are biologically female

Weed is technically a drug but we know we're discussing actual consequential drug use not the equivalent (or even less harmful) to alcohol drugs.

What did he mean by this

Because it rocks

Attached: Jiren vs Goku and Frieza.webm (426x240, 2.86M)

>this is your brain on weed

Pathetic

Fear and Loathing was an important piece of literature that accurately captured the counter-culture movement of the 60's.

Tyrone smokin' rock under an overpass doesn't really hold any artistic weight, sorry Jamal.

I can quote Madea Goes to Jail just in case I ever get stuck on an elevator with one of the blacks in my building.
Also I would love to some day rub my toes through a black's afro hair but that probably won't happen
They are fascinating creatures desu

there are more white people than blacks in the us. Learn percentages you stupid nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=BASWkiLGYo0

>Counter culture of the 60s

Nice coping. Just euphemism for being degenerate lsd taking and general drug abusing hippie in the 60s because their dad made them get crew cuts.

Movie isn't that great either unless you enjoy drug use. Most the "dudes" I've seen obsessed with the movie were not obsessed because of the high art of the movie but the depiction and dysfunction associated with drug abuse.

Nah they use them at high rate. Especially in college.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2377408/

>Hispanic and White students were more likely to report drug use and abuse than Asian and African American students prior to coming to college and during college. The findings of the present study reveal several important racial/ethnic differences in drug use and abuse that need to be considered when developing collegiate drug prevention and intervention efforts.

>According to the 2003 NSDUH, 38.2% of White young adults 18 to 25 years of age in the U.S. reported any illicit drug use in the past year, followed by African-American (30.6%) and Hispanic (27.5%) young adults (SAMHSA, 2004a)

Also anecdotally speaking white guys and girls are obsessed with fucking with mind altering drugs for fun. It's funny how much in denial you are about this fact. I don't even judge whites harshly for this fact. No one is perfect but you guys are obsessed with pretending whites are perfect instead of admitting what you know is the truth.

I hope you realize you just identified yourself as that person. C'mon Jamal

Go outside more

Whitoids btfo

Reminder that the dragonball community has the worst looking fan base.

Attached: 7CFFB656-8446-4FAC-BF51-32E7797A0C1A.jpg (640x368, 22K)