What actor / actress went through the biggest physical transformation for a part ?

What actor / actress went through the biggest physical transformation for a part ?

Attached: MV5BNWRmMzk4MjItNjUzNi00NGYzLWFkYzUtMDg1NWY0ZWZmYTA3L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk3NDU0MjE@._V1 (470x689, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-mark-wahlberg-pardon-request-dropped-20160916-snap-story.html
archive.is/GYMMK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn hunt down vietnam fucking shits with marky mark
life isnt fair bros

Didn't he half blind some poor Vietnamese bloke?

Attached: A4EE824B-BDDB-4F70-B164-93167A81F69D.jpg (620x465, 40K)

Kristen Bell or whatever his name is

Attached: bale bale.jpg (891x975, 291K)

I wonder if his wife still fucked him when he went all skelly.

?

He probably didnt have the energy. He was only eating an apple a day with one coffee and a cigarette iirc

After being bullied and taunted for keeping to myself for years Ive realized that humans are shitty hypocrites and every kind act they perform is self serving in the sense that they like to feel they are different and unique and a bright sunny light upon the dark desolate world. Truth is their shit doesnt stink any sweeter than anybody elses and every day I pray to the Gods for a fire that will envelop us all. I want to hear people die screaming as their flesh sloughs off theur worthless skins, I want to taste their blood as I hack off their fleshy bits and I want them praying for mercy and realizing they arent as invincible as the money in their banks, the cars in their garages or the whores in their beds make them feel. I curse the Gods for casting me down upon this miserable world and robbing me of the resolve to off myself so that I may exit this plane of existence and rejojn the void whence I came. But who am I besides a lonely bearded man that keeps to himself and doesnt speak for days at end? Maybe one day I will finally find it within me to buy a shotgun with whatever little coin I have left, pay a visit to all those that made my life hell and paint the walss with their brains after Im done raping their kids and wifes. But till then I seethe in silence.

Based Marky Mark.

Attached: 46839603ad7c364ffc3ef5268b873f6938aa66f7755580a6dd933e973a4701c2.jpg (1125x2436, 140K)

Attached: before-after-makeup-013.jpg (700x475, 71K)

Attached: leto1.jpg (216x320, 16K)

Attached: 5ae0bfbe42e1cc2bb37a5109-750-521.jpg (750x521, 68K)

there are conflicting reports. the zipperhead first said that he was blinded during the robbery. years later, though, he said he was blinded in 1975 fighting in the vietnam war.

latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-mark-wahlberg-pardon-request-dropped-20160916-snap-story.html
archive.is/GYMMK

nicolas cage had teeth pulled for his performance in birdy

>an ugly person was capable of being ugly
imagine my shock

>Natalie Portman had her hair shaved on screen for the film. The footage which was shot in a single take as her character cries while being imprisoned in a concentration camp. When asked later how she felt, she said that the tears were real since her own grandmother had survived the gas chambers at Auschwitz.
Huh, I never knew that.

Attached: 2006_v_for_vendetta_014.jpg (2100x1334, 221K)

Should really include this for comparison as well.

Attached: vice.jpg (615x626, 40K)

@118231329
I won't even give you the pleasure of a (You)

>her own grandmother had survived the gas chambers at Auschwitz.
>survived the gas chambers
Did they have a rule about double jeopardy?

>surviving gas chambers
I highly doubt that. It takes couple minutes for Zyklon B to make breathing impossible.