ITT cool scenes that only fat sweaty overanalyzing neckbeards disliked

ITT cool scenes that only fat sweaty overanalyzing neckbeards disliked

Attached: Capture.png (1120x721, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMvYudEXWdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this futuristic cloud-sneeding or something?

I think it's the scene from the last jedi where they destroy the star destroyer by ramming it with hyper speed

well it's a cool scene but it's weird because it means that hyperspace means just going really fast, instead of "entering" hyperspace like it was portrayed before. it's basically completely changing established canon

>omae wa mou shindeiru
I volunteer as a crisis councilor and even I think RJ should kill himself over this scene.

I think it's the scene from the last jedi where they destroy the star destroyer by ramming it with hyper sneed

I don't think anyone argues that it isn't a cool scene, it just doesn't make much sense. Very similar to the got season 8 "spectacle" episodes, they looked/sounded/felt fantastic but made little sense.

>makes 5 hour video essay on why the new starwars was disappointing
>but this is just my humble opinion of course

Agreed. That scene was the best thing in that soi wagon.

>118229386
good luck OP

Attached: fishing.jpg (696x525, 39K)

meh
i dont care about star wars anymore.

I liked The Last Jedi

Attached: ThisIsHowYou.jpg (480x320, 53K)

Why wasn’t it leia?

It was a cool scene but it came at the end of a long ass chase where they lost tons of ships often with the captains staying on for no reason so it really did make you wonder why one of them did not turn and ram them when they were just going to get shot down anyway.

>it looks cool so it's good

brainlet

>cool things are bad

Thanks, Mongo.

OMG look at lighty light soooooo coooool i love brave purple hair hillary so brave rip in peace :**(

Americans are so stupid they thought the silence during this scene was an audio system malfunction.

Just some Americans, they're called zoomers.

>scenes
Ok, where are the others?

Attached: Avengers-Endgame-TV-Spot-Prestige-002.jpg (1280x474, 67K)

I ain't got no Jedi

You can't break your own rules. That's bad filmmaking. Sorry, but that's that. If you really don't give a shit about that kind of shit, go watch a fireworks show instead of a narrative medium.

Attached: aintme.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

Attached: mouseminion.jpg (2000x1770, 1.98M)

>Nobody in that scene knows each other
>They didn't even share a word in the entirety of 22 MCU movies
>Somehow they move from far away parts of the battlefield to that point in a second
>They all pose to a non existant public
Forced as fuck, I prefered those scenes in where the camera was flying from one group to the other in where bothe males and females were fighting side to side

If this was possible in universe, why wouldn't they just be hyperdriving suicide ships into bigger ships throughout the series?

I'm sure they have done in 50 Disney novels that have since been released as damage control

>suicide
What's autopilot? what's a droid pressing the hyperdrive? they literally can strap an hiperdrive into a rock and send it into planets because now even fucking TIEs have hyperdrives, they must be cheap as stormtroopers

Yea Forums did it earlier and better
youtube.com/watch?v=sMvYudEXWdA

The lengths some dudes go for pussy...

Internal logic, consistency and coherence are for fags, the important thing in a movie is what feels make you feel

I didn't cringe over that scene, because the previous two hours had so much obnoxious fan service toward every other segment of the fanbase, I knew the ladies were due their turn
this was Marvel doing a self-indulgent victory lap