joey
>decent friends
monica
>why is she even here
phoebe
>pieces of shit
ross
rachel

Attached: 1535528095113-friends.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyspFO7o-6g
youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joey and chandler are the original chad and virgin friendship

Attached: HuFt5h0Wc1cJbgQGNiSnGcZrzQHTKPJ1n4rW9GR_BEE.jpg (532x800, 76K)

How is Ross shit? Yes he's a shit boyfriend but not a shit friend

joey was a pretty shit friend. he tried to sleep with all of them, mooched off chandler in nyc for 15 years, and lied to them all constantly

funny character, shit friend

>Yes he's a shit boyfriend
They were on a break.

Go away Ross

HIMYM was a much better show

Now THIS is bait.

Attached: bogzlumqdu821.jpg (640x360, 25K)

this guy gets it at least

Attached: 1427589231666.gif (500x270, 497K)

could you BE anymore wrong

I think phoebe was operating one a whole new Level. She played all of them

Also i really don't understand why they were Friends in the first place. The men and the women yes, but not the group as a whole

this piece of shit of a show made me miss out on seinfeld in my country, because I thought all american sitcoms are like friends.
>look guys i'm smug
>guys i'm smug too
>guys!
>WHAT?
>...look how smug I am
another show that felt exactly like friends, but with the addition of torture and rape, was game of thrones. an absolute pain to sit through if you actually enjoy well written stories and characters, but are forced to watch smug clowns honking at each other for hours.

Attached: The_Silver_Globe.jpg (587x589, 118K)

Attached: 13251251.gif (500x240, 1.38M)

>Also i really don't understand why they were Friends in the first place.
Convenience I guess, Joey and Chandler became roomates by accident and happened to live across the hall from Rachel and Monica. Ross was Monica's brother. Phoebe is the odd one out, she lived across town from what I remember, doesn't really make sense for her to be in the group.

>Ross
>Anything but the best Friend

Attached: ross unagi.jpg (768x576, 29K)

the first few seasons had potential, but even they couldn't last like friends did. the second half of friends existence is worse than the first half, and the last season is horrible, but the show lasted like 15 years. HIMYM was 7, with the same break down (3 good years, 1 meh, 3 shit)

Could this post be anymore wrong?
>the show lasted like 15 years
10 years
>the last season is horrible
The last season is great, its a real return to form. Seasons 8/9 are the bad ones
>HIMYM was 7, with the same break down (3 good years, 1 meh, 3 shit)
HIMYM had 9 seasons

Ross > Chandler > Rachel > Joey > Monica > Phoebe

You cannot dispute this

Attached: rosscctv.jpg (620x349, 32K)

Can I get a PIVOT?!

Attached: Pivot.jpg (615x409, 25K)

Phoebe was friends with Monica, I want to say they even hinted that she lived in the apartment with her at one point. The question is, did Chandler happen to move in across the hall by accident or was he secretly stalking Monica.

1. How did they even know Phoebe?
2. She lived miles away from the rest of them
>Even in that pic she looks awful and away
D. I really think she was only cast because she was a blonde jew

She was room mates with Monica before Rachel. She moved out because she couldnt handle living with Monica anymore

>I want to say they even hinted that she lived in the apartment with her at one point
They straight up say she did, hell they have a flash back showing her living there
youtube.com/watch?v=oyspFO7o-6g

WE WERE ON A PIVOT

>stalking Monica
>nothing ever happens by happenstance
Also, Ross and Chandler are best friends. I know because "My best friend and my sister" scene is still in my head. Is pretty good episode.

Most kino episode incoming

Attached: friends game.jpg (1200x630, 224K)

Why did Rachel even go back there? I don't remember the beginning, were Monica and Rachel good friends at the start? Monica wasn't mad at being abandoned by her friend?

>were Monica and Rachel good friends at the start?
They were best friends from school

Attached: ross leather pants.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>stalking monica

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

13?
No 19

>Also i really don't understand why they were Friends in the first place
Ross and Monica are siblings
Chandler was Ross's college best friend and moved right in front of Monica
Rachel was Monica's high school best friend and Ross' lifelong crush
Joey is Chandler's roommate
Phoebe used to be Monica's roommate before the series started

>Hey Ross, could my apparment be any shittier?
>You know, the appartment right in front of my sister's is available. How about you move there?
It's not that hard

Chandler, Ross and Monica are the only decent friends.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Ross's wedding.gif (245x150, 807K)

Ross technically but Emily was a bitch so whatever, fuck her.

well of course, she's british

Thanks, man.

Emily did nothing wrong.

She was willing to give him a chance after the wedding but then he sees him nearly going on a honeymoon trip with Rachel.

Then she gives him another chance but he refuses to move to England because of his lesbian's wife's son that he is never going to see anyway in the later seasons.

Then she simply asks to stop seeing a girl he clearly still has feelings for and he says no.

>t. roastie

Would you, Yea Forums?

Attached: 4x6.jpg (780x585, 73K)

This. Fucking leech.

Would you still marry a girl that called you by her ex's name during your wedding?

Yes, we're like soulmates

Attached: 1507896126104.jpg (1024x751, 164K)

I'd marry any girl who would have me at this point tbqh

>pls ignore 2nd thanksgiving

what would black Friends be like?

Like all those shitty black sitcoms no one watched that weren't Fresh Prince or Cosby Show

>that one time when monica put her finger inot chandler ass in the bathtube while joey was talkin bout food

yea, that vvas bretty funy. heh

What you trying to say here, hmmmmmm?

Attached: b708c2fbfcf47340ce7814ba373ff2af.jpg (728x532, 77K)

I always assumed she bit him

I thought she just pinched his dick

WRONG

Attached: c7d03e7be9a9bcaff02de739006cde04.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

Rachel also kind of gets points here towards because her showing up put her in his mind.

same episode
did any show have better fan service than friends?

Attached: giphy.gif (245x180, 1.77M)

She was the only person she knew in the city I think?

At this point Monica knew exackly what kind of person Rachel was, she wasn't bitter becasue that's whas she would expect from her

There are 2 options;

1. She puts her index into Chandler's ass

2. She puts Chandler's dick into her ass

Just look at his face in this particular scene and listen to your heart. The choose is yours.

Actually they're both shit.

>tfw you life will never be like Friends

Attached: 1495052329455.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Gay

Also, what's up with the laugh track? Is it some from it psychological warfare on goym?

>tfw you watch friends and realize you are approaching the final season in your own life

I always feel this was the biggest shocking moment in Friends and one of the best TV cliffhangers ever. If you meet a girl that likes Friends they always rant about that scene.

Can this post BE any more zoomer?

In Living Color, the show that Friends copied and stole and sanitized for whites.

Attached: 1540881117683.jpg (656x369, 48K)

Dude, I am literally 30yo

Attached: 1563330337863.jpg (640x465, 21K)

I dunno, Monica and Chandler hooking up was a bigger surprise for me

In Living Color was sketch comedy. Not even the same genre. The closest black show at the time is some combo of Martin and Living Single.

Were token whites a thing in black shows?

I think you are trying to think of "Living Single" ?

Now you're getting it.

Yes, how else would we get white people to not cancel it?

Attached: 1536458345166.png (620x290, 522K)

I mean, if the entire shtick of your show is look how x ethnicity this family is you're going to need bait for the whites who comprise of ~50% of tv viewership.

NO ONE EVER TOLD YOU LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

oh god no

Attached: 4571681.jpg (660x574, 31K)

No, I was wondering about it since Seinfeld show. Why. Why do these shows needed that awful laugh track? Don't even (you) at me if you don't have an answer

>tfw in Season 3 currently
>Things are already going down hill

this... :(

Attached: 1562329295829.jpg (1080x1350, 134K)

Whose age are you basing this on?

Because the very first types of those sitcoms were actually recorded in front of audiences, so it just became part of the style even when they stopped doing that and they kept the laugh track. It's been going out of fashion lately though.

I think in s1 of the show the average age of the cast was like 25, so based on that i guess

Pretty sure all the friends were between early to mid 30s when it ended

Friends was recorded in front of a live audience. At that time Sitcoms were an extension of theater and were treated like a performance with cameras rolling. As television evolved they cut the audience but kept the laugh track. Also, I'll @ you whenever I feel like you 30 year old faggot. Fight me.

>one shot at life
>Dont get to exist in a world were life is like Friends

the age of the characters, which was talked about in season 7. All the characters are within 2 years of each other.

when the show ended, Chandler was supposed to be 35

>tfw canceled years ago
>nothing but reruns since

Attached: 1405138963540.jpg (645x773, 80K)

>tfw in Season 2
Were is my qt Monica gf

Rachel was a 27 year old with no job experience in episode 1, same age as Monica. Ross and Chandler are a bit older. No idea about Phoebe or Joey off the top of my head.

Rachel is 24 in the first season. She has her 30th birthday in s6 you tard

You are in that world, you just don't have any friends

>As television evolved they cut the audience but kept the laugh track
spoken like someone who has never been to hollywood

any show that uses a "laugh track" (like big bang theory) is still in front of a live audience. the difference between then and now is shows used to be rehearsed before hand without the audience, and now they do it in front of the audience and record their laughter. then they record the show again and insert the laugh track from when they did the jokes

then there are shows that record an audience's laughs from watching a video of the pre-recorded show (like IT crowd). you can remove the laugh track from IT crowd and the pacing is fine, but if you remove the laugh track from fraiser or friends, it seems weird

Hey, good looks on the correction. I learned something new today.
>now they do it in front of the audience and record their laughter. then they record the show again and insert the laugh track from when they did the jokes
This seems retarded, why are they going through so much redundancy?

I am watching himym right now. Was there live audience Ltrack too? It's pretty comfy. Too bad it's over. What show should I watch now? Because these two are similar and I need something like since I don't have any friends irl. Also, I am not a faggote. I have 10/10 gf. She loves me. I just don't have any friends, to be clear. Don't call me a fagot, it's rude. Thanks

>I am watching himym right now. Was there live audience Ltrack too? It's pretty comfy
What season are you on?
Also if you want sitcoms have you watched
>Malcolm In the Middle
>Scrubs
>Seinfeld
>Frasier

I actually lived the quasi-Friends life for a year at 26 years old.
>moved into apartment with friend in the city
>hung out with other group of close friends all the time
>partied a lot and had some wacky adventures
>had the occasional hookups
>parents payed for rent/bills/spending money + lived off food stamps
Ended up too good to be true though since I never got a job and had to move back in with the folks.

>ross
>shit

>Scrubs
>Two and a half men
>Bing bang theory
>30 rock
>parks and rec
>The office
>trailer park boys
>Brooklyn 99
>House
>Suits
>White Collar
All formulaic and comfy af. Some aren't traditional sitcoms. Last three are all 40 minutes long and are more of "serious" but its the same comfy "friends" feel once you get to know the characters. Some mockumentary types are more cringe based humor but the characters also "friends" type once you get to know them.
Good luck, faggote.

>All formulaic and comfy af.
>Two and a half men
>Bing bang theory

Terrible taste

s09e19

Thanks for the reminder. I saw the scrubs season 1 years ago and it was fun. Question; why was Ted such a cuck towards to Robin? JUST doesn't make sense.

We're in a friends thread, my dude. Relax the anus. It's all comfy literally trash, at least be honest with who you are.

>On S9
>Still thinks HIMYM is good
Literally how

Friends is kino

Attached: friends rachel appears.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Okay.

Attached: image.jpg (640x566, 80K)

I also saw the last season of us office and I still that the show was kino. overall. at least the final season of himym isn't THAT bad

Attached: 1563137574136.jpg (1024x814, 211K)

*think.. Sorry Am drunk

GoT has tits and ass

so they can better control the pacing of the show in order to cram in more commercials

while a joke may slay, they don't want the laughter to last too long. It also gives them the ability to swap laugh tracks between jokes for the ones that didn't land as well as they expected them; that's why sometimes you'll notice one joke's laugh eerily similar to anothers

b-but that's cheating
Everyone always talks about how fake Hollywood is. Never really thought about the depth of the word, this is good info. Thanks user.

Sitcom laughter always sounds the same to me except in Married with Children that added even more shit

Phoebe was the worst Friend. She was always ready to dump the others at a moments notice while at the same time expecting them to go along with whatever crazy thing she was into, like her shit music or kidnapping some kid's cat.

Yeah, i get that. But i meant the friendship between the men and the women. They spend almost no Time together, e.g. chandler and Rachel are never alone, but rachel and monica are frequently together

My theory is that the rest of the rich yuppie friends kept pheobe around as a novelty accessory friend. Like a pet from the Village

>Pheobe is scizophrenic and it's all a fantasy
>She has no friends

>tfw phoebe is literally you

>chandler and Rachel are never alone
I think those are the characters that had the least solo interactions in the entire series

At least sitcom writers realized that having the audience cheer the first appearance of every character was fucking annoying.

>top tier
phoebe
joey
>qt tier
rachel and monica season 1&2
>cuck tier
chandler
ross

Which friends has the best pussy?

Jesus christ

Literally better than perfect