What the fuck is his problem?

what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: mind flayer.jpg (1023x628, 65K)

Cunny is legal in his dimension.

>his

autism.

he didn't have sex

He’s a creature that only exists as a hive mind. Without any Demi-creatures or humans to control its like he doesn’t even exist. What ever god created him has condemned him to be the king of a desolate wasteland that’s just a reflection of our world. I’m sure his problem is envy.

lonely and horny

His world doesn't have a Winona Ryder

He wants that underage Millie feet.

So is he the strongest creature of The Upside-down or do you think they will introduce a new monster? Maybe a competitor?

What do these creatures do in their dimension all day every day?

>implying the Duffers will anything more interesting with him than HE'S EVIL and cite le epic Lovecraftian xD to explain away why he's so boring and shit

They try to find portals to the hentai dimension

A world without Winona is not a world worth living in

Attached: 54345.jpg (1615x2500, 276K)

I just started to watch S3, and I can't really get it why are normies liking it so much. It is just a fucking joke
Should I really believe it that the russians (during the cold war) were ble to build a fucking death star station on american soil with full military personal and nobody noticed?

They bribed the mayor of the town a bought up a lot of property. Most likely a poorly conceived Drumpf metaphor thats way too late since the coup failed.

>Should I really believe it that the russians (during the cold war) were ble to build a fucking death star station on american soil with full military personal and nobody noticed?
Who the fuck cares? What are you, a smug autist that feels smart for nitpicking that shit in a highly escapist series? The show is shit and a waste of potential for OTHER, much better reasons, like retreading the same story for the third time in a row, do fuck all that is interesting with the Mind Flayer and Upside Down, central characters having no arcs to speak of, etc.

Bad writing

actual autism

>he didn't have sex

Attached: 335162.jpg (200x280, 11K)

They'll probably pull something along the lines of:
>mindflayer was using our world to escape something worse!

Otherwise they blew their load on their final boss too early.

He’s a metaphor for Cancer. That’s why Eleven had a shaved head (like a kid undergoing chemotherapy), that’s why its compared to a virus, that’s why Hooper lost his daughter to cancer.

Sneed post.

>virus
>cancer

Attached: 1475148093834.jpg (428x343, 35K)

Whatever fag

yep alot of cancer is viral based