HOLY FUCKING BASED

>Tobey Maguire, on the other hand, not so much. He seems to be akin to the villain of the novel: A controlling dick who won the most money and left the smallest tips. While it was Molly’s weekly game, Tobey clearly had a lot of control over it. At one point, he brought his $17,000 card-shuffling machine and insisted it be used, but then insisted on charging Molly a $200 rental fee each time it was. He always left the smallest tips, and when he lost, he blew his cool.

>Maguire, however, was not having a good night, but after knocking out one of the players, Jamie, he decided to assert his power over Molly, who I should mention was a 26-year-old cocktail waitress before she began putting these games together.

>“This is yours,” he said, holding it out.
>“Thanks, Tobey,” I said, reaching my hand out.
>He yanked the chip back at the last second.
>“If … ” he said. “If you do something to earn these thousand dollars.” His voice was loud enough that some of the guys looked up to see what was happening.
>I laughed, trying not to show my nerves.
>“What do I want you to do?” he said, as if he were pondering.
>The whole table was watching us now.
>“I know!” he said. “Get up on that desk and bark like a seal.”
>I looked at him. His face was lit up like it was Christmas Eve.
>“Bark like a seal who wants a fish,” he said.
>I laughed again, stalling, hoping he would play the joke out by himself and leave.
>“I’m not kidding. What’s wrong? You’re too rich now? You won’t bark for a thousand dollars? Wowwww … you must be really rich.”
>My face was burning. The room was silent.
>“C’mon,” he said, holding the chip above my head. “BARK.”

pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/tobey-maguire-may-be-a-psychotic-douche.php

Attached: tobeymaguire.jpg (195x259, 8K)

YOULL GET YOUR CHIP WHEN I GET MY GODDAMN BARK!

everything I’ve heard about this makes the Molly woman sound like some badass bitch with insider knowledge, glad to see Tobey Maguire (2nd in command of Leonardo Dicaprio’s Pussy Posse) was able to put her in her place

So it turns out those emo parker scenes were his true self all along? Fucking based

Very kino. Joker-esque.

Sounds like he’s emo spidey from the third movie, but even worse kek If this is true he’s not based, he should kill himself for being such a stupid dickhead.

I don't know how Michael Cera was the perfect casting choice for not-Toby, but it really worked

this
>OMG such a bad tipper
>was ready to take $1000

Wrong. This is based because roasties deserve to get dabbed on.

first letter of every line

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>acts like an asshole
>omg so based XD

Attached: 1558383032153.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Wow he's just like me

RAIMI NO!!!

Spider-Man 4 when?

Attached: 13.png (1017x809, 815K)

You're trash, Brock

>>“I know!” he said. “Get up on that desk and bark like a seal.”
I know you guys all hate women but he sounds like a massive cunt

Fuck off roastie.

IDRIS ELBA
I
D
R
I
S

E
L
B
A

it clearly was a social experiment

>t.

Attached: 3DE80785-0274-49D1-B2E1-CF70CA469B26.png (240x210, 7K)

If anything, she was acting like an asshole. Did you know she got up on a table and barked like a seal? A seal that wants a fish?

>Peter...
>Before I go...,make that stupid waitress bark...

Attached: Uncle Ben.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

It's clearly not enough for her. Why would anyone believe a roastie?

>tipping

Attached: 1506562253118.jpg (685x842, 69K)

No.

>$1000 to bark like a seal
sounds like a good deal

You know he probably did this to a woman because he knows if he tried to harangue a man this way his manlet ass would get the beating it deserves.

Fuck you, I earned it and I need it to survive. You're so fucking entitled to "your money". Don't go out if you can't afford it, bitch.

*keeps going out while never tipping even a cent*

Attached: 1518570834171.png (253x220, 107K)

stop putting pussy on a pedestal you freak

>Humiliating yourself for money
Was Tobey right?

THE WHITE RACE IS MAKING A COMEBACK BOYS

>My face was on fire. I knew he would be angry, especially because he had now engaged the whole audience, and I wasn’t playing his game. I was embarrassed, but I was also angry. After all I had done to accommodate this guy, I was also shocked. I had made sure I ran every detail of every game by him, changed the stakes for him, structured tournaments around him, memorized every ingredient in every vegan dish in town for him. He had won millions and millions of dollars at my table, and I had catered to his every need along the way—and now he seemed to want to humiliate me.
the only thing that rendered the whole thing humiliating was the fact that molly didn't just fucking pull through with one simple stunt to get one thousand bucks, a much much more than sufficient gratification for what was asked of her. it's just an insecure and feeble woman with an overdriven entitlement mentality. pathetic, to say the least

Attached: ayeee lmao scareface.png (389x450, 158K)

>It’s very simple what happened. There was one bad night at the tables. We were playing poker and I got buried in a game and the games played big. That night I lost a million dollars. I met with Tobey about it and scratched out a deal that allowed me to keep playing. He didn’t pay the full million; he put up $600,000 of it. I would pay him 50% of my wins until he was paid back and then he’d also get 50% of my wins for a year after. He knew that long-term I was gonna win in that game cuz that’s what him and I did in that game – we won.

>So my losses were on me; my wins went to both of us. Tobey makes good deals for himself, he prides himself on that. I paid him back in full within two months, but it became an impossible deal to keep playing under because think about it. I play one night and win $100,000 — $50,000 goes to Tobey. I play the next night and win $100,000 — $50,000 goes to Tobey. I play a third night and lose $100,000. That’s on me. So I win two of three nights but I end up with nothing and Tobey gets $100,000

*cucks you out of all your winnings*
nothing personnel kid

Attached: rsz_spider-man-3.png (800x450, 127K)

Would be based and redpilled as fuck, except if you read further, its revealed that she tells him to keep the chip, and he loses his frame by reacting like an angry little bitch.

How did I put pussy on a pedestal. I'm saying if some guy told me to bark like a seal for $1000 while I was working some shitty retail job I would physically assault you and so would a lot of men. It's fucking true and probably why he sticks to mocking women.

chip?

Attached: sLbw0hU2.jpg (339x339, 21K)

>vegan dishes

Unbased. I thought he was based but now I know he was just a jerk.

Neanderthals and juveniles are the only ones who can't handle words. They're too stupid to think of something to say and in their frustration they lash out the only way they can, "durr me hit yoo so me right"

imagine being this much of a shithead just because you are friends with Leo

onions boy detected

Is that why his career is over? For mocking a chosen one a bit too eagerly?

Attached: molly bloom.jpg (3428x2285, 1.36M)

Gamma male detected lmao

God damn, really makes you wonder why Tobey doesn't get work at hollywood anymore.

Proof?

No, I don't think so. I'm Chad-esque and I'd bark like a seal for $100. I'd get on my knees and let him pat my head and feed me a ducking fish for 1000

>some shitty retail job
Not the same kind of job.

Classic Irish

>entitled
Haha fuck off wagie

Women can’t handle the bantz

>What's your problem?
>You

Her top breathing apparatus is quite large

>an insecure and feeble woman with an overdriven entitlement mentality. pathetic, to say the least
HEY! That's very anti-semitic.

If you don't get paid by your boss it's none of my business, poorfag. I ain't your employer.

because he isn't as much of an asshole as the rest of them?

>I'm saying if some guy told me to bark like a seal for $1000 while I was working some shitty retail job I would physically assault you
you would bark. you'd bark like a seal who wants a fish.

Very well written description user. I like you.

>not being woke to the Potato Niggers
How many Irish Presidents? How many Jewish?

Lmao incels literally all got bullied at school didn’t they

Woah, and she had to do it too! There's no way she could've just walked away! What an asshole omg!

>he hasn't seen One Outs
bruh just win every time kek

>believing the woman's account
and I'm sure all the other guys applauded and told her to 'slay' too

Oy vey
It's from a book dumb ass