Two more weeks avachads. your time is almost up

two more weeks avachads. your time is almost up

Attached: it's all over now.png (534x303, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/i/inflation.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BDH and Chris Pratt and the ultimate couple draws

>The biggest movie ever released with the most hype and a 10 year windup still won't beat a 3D gimmicked spiritual successor of Dances with Wolves BEFORE inflation adjustment
God I love Avatar. I have always loved Avatar. Anyone who shits on it ousts themselves as a disney shill.

avatar is literally gimmick:the movie

Attached: 1540565302705.jpg (470x470, 41K)

How many months was avatar in cinemas?

I've give you endgame fags some credit but there still isn't a chance in hell it beat avatar

>release film twice and pull shit like the Aladdin double bundle
>still can't beat it

it's still making $500,000 a day in the US. Next foreign totals should bump it up another 2 mill.

unless they pull it from theaters it's definitely beating avatar. it will probably end somewhere around 2,792,000

You forgot that Lion King is about to release

What if BDH played a thicc Na'vi hahahaha wouldn't that be funny, she'd be a thicc giantess and sit on people hahahahahahahaha

dialete

you mean the flop king?

investopedia.com/terms/i/inflation.asp

>Losing just 12-20% of gross with 500 LESS SCREENS than the last 2 weeks were it had 40-50% drops with 1985 screens
It will pass avatar, but this is shady as fuck

who the fuck is still watching it?

Attached: 1557560232440.jpg (1500x600, 357K)

its happening

HAHAHAHAHAH AVATAR KEKS KILL YOURSELVES

>implying avachads care
22 flicks 10 years marketing GDP of a small nation media rimjob every day dishonest re release cashgrab it would be pathetic if it DIDN'T get top spot. Imagine being a marvlet and trying THIS hard to dethrone jimbo while he's fucking around at the bottom of the ocean not even thinking about capeshit.

Attached: 1525791733572.png (247x242, 89K)

how is it shady?

only way it's legit is if there's some weird cult of marvlets just buying tickets all day no one else is still watching it

It's not going to take two weeks.