Characters you feel bad for and make you wish time never went past the 1950s...

Characters you feel bad for and make you wish time never went past the 1950s, because so many people got hurt IRL just like they did.

>you can sit here if you want

RIP Jenny

Attached: jenny.png (631x631, 544K)

she was a roasite even at that age

you shut your mouth you degenerate.

the movie never showed it but I bet jenny was fucking the guys in the pickup truck that chased teenage forrest

Cant blame the man.

You don't like people getting hurt, yet your limit is 1950s, right after WWI and WWII happened? Why not January 1914?

>I bet jenny was fucking the guys in the pickup truck that chased teenage forrest
imagine being this sick minded

RIP Janny

All women are whores

Only when you hurt them or don't father them.

Well thats roasties for you

it's a common cliche for a girl to be fucking the bully of her guy best friend though

no sympathy for her, she was a dumb roastie. Having shitty childhood doesnt give you an excuse.

6/10 would not bang.

All women are whores, no exceptions

>Having shitty childhood doesnt give you an excuse.
This is what separates incels from actual rational males. She was broken by her dad. She is a victim. At least she gave Forrest his boy.

and AIDS too, how kind of her

>my aids gf from a one time fling introduces me to my 9 year old kid because shes dying of aids
T-thanks

Are you the guy who thinks he "walked her home gently"?

no, dummy. it's th-thanks, say it out loud.
unless you meant tom hanks

>actually unironically believing that kid was his

Attached: brainlet2.png (851x714, 167K)

it was hep c

>The virus that claims Jenny's life is not specified in the film. Director Robert Zemeckis never revealed what her affliction was, stating that it was irrelevant, and that he didn't even tell Robin Wright. Jenny says in the movie that the doctors do not know what the virus is, and that they can do nothing about it. This information, combined with the time period in which she got sick (early 80s), coincided with the HIV epidemic, so many people assumed Jenny died of AIDS. However, in the sequel book "Gump & Co" the author mentions that Jenny dies from Hepatitis C, contracted as a former drug addict in the 70s. Hepatitis C was an unknown disease until 1989. It was often fatal until effective treatments were developed during the 2000s.

>it's irrelevant BUT ITS NOT AIDS

>believing that kid was his
The director and author confirmed they actually conceived Forrest Jr.

sorry, i can only suspend my disbelief to a certain point

>implying I said its irrelevant
Learn to read, nigger.

wow this must be how angels look like

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

puberty is evil

>I have to make shit up so I can keep hating women
Women can be fucking whores but you need to learn when to actually shame them.

Jenny was a nice girl whose Dad hurt her. She's no different from a boy who got raped by his uncle. They are victims.

Are you an angel?

Are they whores because they don't want to fuck you?

>cliche

>Jenny was a nice girl whose Dad hurt her.

Yes, which turned her into a slutty drug addict. Those girls end up fucking literally everyone and everything, so the chance that Forrest was the actual father would realistically be about 1%.

why was it okay to hurt forrest then? to ride the cock carousel and giving him false hope that "maybe one day..."?
if she wasn't sick she would have kept putting off being "nice" to him (letting him in her presence) until she ODd

The author of the book the movie is based on confirmed that the child is his. You're just assuming that because you hate women instead of hating what Jews have done to our society.

This little girl was far too pretty to turn into the Jenny we got. Not that I find the actress unattractive, but good God, this girl is angelic.

Attached: hannah.jpg (450x680, 42K)

>why was it okay to hurt forrest then? to ride the cock carousel and giving him false hope that "maybe one day..."?
To tell a story. To show that their childhoods sent them into completely different paths. She didn't want to hurt Forrest, but like the birds she used to wish herself to be one day, she kept trying to fly from place to place, like so many girls do today because of child abuse, bad parenting, etc.

She would have been with Forrest if her dad didn't abuse her. She was kind deep down, but she didn't want to be around the place her daddy was.

Do you not understand dramatic storytelling? Basic human malfunctions that result from childhood abuse? Why do you hate women so much? Why don't you hate what made them that way instead? Don't you want to find a nice girl and be happy someday instead of hating women in general?

Shame on you for allowing the Jew to make you hate your own kind.

>wow forrest, i heard you're a millionaire now
>can i interest you in some AIDS-pussy

No, I'm just talking about what's realistic here. I'm not talking about who's to blame for girls ending up like that.

Prettier than grown Jenny. By a fair margin.

"no"

It’s more involved than that even. Victims of abuse often don’t feel worthy of real love, and that’s what Forrest represents.

It's a fucking book made into a movie. It's fiction. You go with what the creator said happened.

You know who is to blame for girls ending up like that. Jenny was a pure soul.

Fuck Jenny. She’s a complete piece of shit that took advantage of a retard who wanted nothing but the best for her. I don’t care how shitty her childhood was. It’s like watching those behemoths on My 600 lb Life use their shit childhood as an excuse for being a fat asshole. Fuck Jenny.

Robin Wright has sharp, angular features that I don’t find at all appealing in a woman. Her symmetry is her only real saving grace.

>Victims of abuse often don’t feel worthy of real love, and that’s what Forrest represents.
Excellent point. They run away from real love just like Forrest ran across the country when she left him in the middle of the night. I've seen it IRL. It's sad.

yes but still, she was better looking as a little girl, like ai said, fuck puberty

Me too. It’s heartbreaking. They think there’s something wrong with them and think there must also be something wrong with anyone who loves them. It scares them. It angers them. And they vacillate between feeling like frauds and feeling like they’re just being “worked” in the presence of actual love. They’re guarded and suspicious and never trust that what they’re hearing is how anyone really feels.

It’s a fucked up mess and the best you can hope for is that they somehow find help and happiness, because as tough as it is to accept, they actually have to believe they deserve love before they stop running from it.

Agreed.

having been raped doesn't make you entitled to hurting others

But to be fair, loving someone isn’t a no-hurt license. It’s the chance you take. They’re not obligated to love you back regardless of how sincere your feelings are or how deserving. The problem was never with Forrest. It was always squarely with Jenny, who was caught between a love she wanted but didn’t feel she deserved.

>implied to have been diddled by her dad
>doesn't turn out to be the town slut

Jenny's a fucking bitch

jenny was a fucking whore who only sexed forrest when she knew she had a life threatening std

Attached: FFCAF084-6607-4351-A6B4-E3515E7FE59E.png (392x435, 295K)

Yes

>Woman has jawline
>Won't bang
You guys are pedos

looks like some anons here wouldn't bang a woman over the age of 9