Stranger Things

What did you guys think about the new season of Stranger Things? I kinda did not like it. The only thing I actually liked about the season is the chemistry between Steve and Robin.

Attached: stranger-things-season-3-dustin-1561106183.jpg (410x409, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vupdTsn7wws
cameo.com/thewolfhard
strawpoll.me/18302706/r
youtube.com/watch?v=Isy7Hdx1OpU
twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/788988645873033216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't hate it,but it added nothing same as S2.Might as well never existed.

This season made Hopper look dumb in the first few episodes. It was out of his character.

I thought it was pretty good, especially compared to S2. Unlike most shows the new characters were enjoyable enough to keep it fresh.
I'm glad people seem to like it, it's pretty much the show that made Netflix and netflix is cheap.

As a russian I'm pretty tired of hollywood image of EVIL DUMB RUSSIANS, it's always like that, nothing new. Also only half of them can make a believable russian accent.

I liked season 2 a bit more but season 2 had its own faults.

It’s a trope of 80s films. Stranger things is all about retro 80s throwbacks.

name ONE good thing the russians did in the past 80 years.

>What did you guys think about the new season of Stranger Things?
Nothing because I don't watch gay shows.

Just look at it this way... Dustin has a friend who went to the upside-down and stuff and then he accidentally finds a secret Russian laboratory in the same mall he spends his time. They should've made it more realistic.

What makes you think it's gay?

>They should've made it more realistic
>Show about slime throat raping little boys and Lucy from Elfen Lied ripping apart monsters needs to be more realistic
You expect too much from a netflix show, namefag.

I like Joyce

Attached: D-_ET9KW4AYwUx1.jpg (528x528, 37K)

Call it a hunch.

Attached: netflix-originals.jpg (1170x658, 30K)

I liked the drug scenes.

Robin was meant to be lesbo the whole time. Hear me out.

When the duffers came in on episodes 7 and 8 going "lol jk robin's gay, steve gets kucked again", that was just them being explicit on Robin's sexuality when in fact it was really subtle the whole time. When we first see Robin, she's wearing her work uniform for Scoops Ahoy, a sailor outfit. Sailors usually serve in the Navy, which is male dominant, but also because many sailors are away from their wives and girlfriends, their sex drives urge them to procreate or pleasure themselves. Because the opposite sex isn't on board, sailors have no choice but to fuck each other and become gays. THIS is why sailors and the Navy are often associated with homosexuals.

Robin wears a sailor outfit, she's written as a lesbo. Put the two together and it all makes sense. Of course she COULD'VE been bisexual just to be on the safe side, but don't forget that Kikeflix wants to follow their agenda, so once again Steve gets screwed over.

Attached: maya-hawke-as-robin-in-stranger-things-3-1561649119-view-0.png (796x647, 519K)

I actually like the way they had this season play out.
In the first two seasons, it was pretty much an entire group all working together.
This season was the opposite.
You had four different groups who were all spread out and not even really talking to each other. You had Hopper and the adults; the Ice Cream Shop group; the two amateur reporters and Eleven's group.
But they all picked up different threads of the same plot and wound up together at the end. I liked the way they played it out and then brought it together.

Netflix has made great shows... So I guess, YOU'RE WRONG! And did you see the great reviews? You can't expect everyoje to be wrong, can you? But that guy from YouTube, Jeremy said he was disappointed.

This

I did not like the annoying black girl though, and even QT Max seemed annoying this season

It's around the same level of quality as S2.
It's just not interesting anymore.

There were different groups but that doesn't make the seaskn great. It felt boring at times, like when Nancy and Jonathan were investigating.

this. season one was alright. but after 8h of references and check out this 80's thing, it just gets stale. not to mention the plot holes.

holodomor

The only real reason why it has great ratings from people is because of the 80s references.
8.9 on IMDB? This show doesn't deserve it.
I do like the show and there and some really great characters and performances in it.

I really liked spooky and horror atmosphere of the first season, 3rd season is like a cartoon compared to

Chernobyl.

not sure. i think they have way to many characters. Hopper and Joyce work pretty good the first few episodes. but after a while all that screaming just isn't funny anymore. the "dnd when?" kid and the black one don't really add to the story. most of the time all of them just sit around and do nothing. now that i think about it i really dislike the show lmao

true, could have easily replace that annoying spoiled black girl with
>"dnd when?" kid and the black one

I miss Will. He’s the best character on the show.
>free of girls!

I am just watching it because I dont have a good childhood nor childhood/teenage love. Plus 80s references remind me tons of memories. I really dont care about the plot at all, I just want to watch Gen X american life stuff

the russian operator dude was a huge terminator reference, right?

Based

Stopped watching season 2 because season 2 sucked.

>I dont have a good childhood nor childhood/teenage love
that's literally everyone on this board

>Dacre
>handsome
>well built
>natural chad
>talented
>successful

>your height is still the first thing women notice

It's never enough

Attached: 1563416044576.jpg (1491x1481, 666K)

Did you skip Season 1 where the US agents are the bad guys?

>that image

Attached: disgust.jpg (778x778, 74K)

What an ugly troll

The person's not talking only about Stranger Things. He/she is talking about how Russians are portrayed as bad people in Hollywood, which I do not think is completely true.

>she's a nice girl just really unprofessional
what did she mean by that? Is she just covering her bases, cause it sounds like El is a little brat. Unsurprisingly

Based

Attached: cute.png (1920x1040, 1.59M)

Yes, one of good examples of portrayal is Chernobyl though, I liked it very much.

>EVIL
US government was the bad guy in S1. In S3, what Russians did was made available thanks to US politicians. Also, most sympathetic Character in S3 was Alexei.
>DUMB
They managed to build several Keys all by themselves, not to mention to construct massive facility in middle of United States

Fuck off, you lobotomized Tataro-Mongol. Russians have one of the most bizarre victim complex in existence, even on government levels. Like invading Ukraine and Georgia and then wondering why do locals hate Khuylo and Kremlin in general.

It's been said plenty of times already, that's just a homage to Hollywood anti-Russian propaganda during the Cold War, the period of time this series is set.
They already portrayed the US government as bad guys in the first season, which was another another common trope.
They're not pushing any propaganda or taking sides, they're just homages.

Seriously, I didn't expect Russians to be this thin-skinned.
They been very butthurt and overly sensitive since Chernobyl series.

Weakest season of all. Saved for me only by Steve and Robin. Take them out and I would have hated it all.

Don't insult Lucy like that.

Season 3 is continuing the down trend from Season 2. They're focusing too much on interpersonal drama and not enough on the weird shit. The reason Season 1 was such a big deal was because the 80s teen lens was set dressing for the Lovecraftian horror. It doesn't fucking work when you make 80% of the show gay quips and teen angst. You have to use that content as appropriate pacing for the sci-fi noir monster hunt.

suzie was cute and I want to cum in her

this show was never good

This explanation is awful and retarded. Anyone with a pair of brain cells should be able to see that Robin panicked and lied to Steve. She may be bisexual, and part of the story may be true, but she CLEARLY has a thing for him. She also never out and out says she's full gay. She just says she was into some slut.

Winona is a national jewish treasure. We must protect that smile at ALL COSTS

Attached: Wino.jpg (535x800, 44K)

Literally the only thing I care about. Fuck the stupid kids and fuck the stupid plot and fuck the stupid nostalgia. I'm just happy she's getting work.

That explanation is extremely retarted and he probably copy pasted it from reddit, but you're also a moron for thinking she's not lesbian.
She really had no reason to reject him if she liked guys too. They had chemistry, they had a bonding experience.
She's just gay, accept it. She's closeted and that's obviously a big deal to her, the fact that shows that she cares and trusts him, and didn't want him to get hurt.
Just look on the bright side, Steve now has a friend his age again, and she's nice unlike his previous friends.

Got trump elected

Same with me

Attached: 02160lk.jpg (700x525, 68K)

based winonabros

Attached: WF-StrangerThingsS2Premiere_018.jpg (2500x2338, 996K)

She's gay because the writers are hacks and they wanted to parallel her being like Alan Turing, she cracked the Russian codes like Alan cracked the German codes.

God I wish that were me.

Attached: 1543298459113.jpg (961x701, 80K)

So she's going to commit suicide in season 4? WTF Netflix I thought you were pro degeneracy.

killing millions of russians

is she wearing buttplugs on her ears?

How can you be intimidated by Winona Ryder?

Attached: cuddles.jpg (1441x2000, 307K)

Tetris

She sounds like she’s fucking lusting after Finn lol, how old is this bitch?
Also it’s nice that Finn’s actually interested talking to random extra and he’s friends with Sadie despite their characters antagonizig relationship

Really wish they expanded on the mkultra shit from s1. Wasn't el shown in flash backs spying on russians? I don't think they ever rlly went anywhere with that, which they shouldve s3.

I liked the lesbo reveal. Then again that same thing has happened to me, so I could relate to Steve.

It's 2019 and one of the big reveals was that a character was gay. That should tell you everything you need to know about the quality of this show. Bravo Netflix!

>psst go take every shekle from them goys, my tza'ír brother!

It's like a cliché now. Steve gets punched in the face by every girl.

hopper losing his mind over mike and el was one of the most entertaining parts of the season, despite the fact it was just the writers doing a “macho man no understand emotions” move. hopper has always been the grounded realist sort of character and the fact the he couldn’t stand the make out teen drama shit was great

Scoops Troop was 10/10.

The rest was meh. Not great, not terrible.

Attached: 1563130586974.png (1200x676, 1.33M)

>finn's dad was his bathroom assistant
cute!

>Scoops Troop was 10/10.
You have to go back.

kek

does this mean finn and millie don't go to the bathroom to fuck?

Probably
> informal
> straight forward
> loud
Your typical Millie

Sneed

That's just your typical insecure and ugly person trying to find a flaw to attractive people, no matter how forced or dumb, to feel better about themselves.
According to the internet, he's slightly above average height for males.

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-1-3.1.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>mfw I realize he wanted to fuck her because she reminds him of her mom

Attached: 11-freud.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 131K)

He's so hot

send americans to space since they can't get their errect metal dicks into space themselves anymore

I didn't really like it. The kids are getting pretty gangly, and for some reason they started getting people mugging for the camera while goofy music plays like it's Malcolm in the Middle or something. That, and if you just look at what happened in the show, it's perfect for like, a long movie. Maybe a two parter, so like a four hour movie, but it's very straightforward, and not a lot happened. Just like they stretched stuff out. If they made a three hour movie of it, it'd be fucking awesome.

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-1-6.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Luckily yes

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-1-7.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I don't watch Stranger Things. But I've seen this boy's face posted a million times. What is it about his face that makes him so punchable? Same with that kid who is playing the young version of that Big Bang Theory character.

To be fair, the same let's-get-involved spirit that got them wrapped up in everything in the first place is why they're looking around, and the Russians are there specifically because they went to the place where this stuff had happened. Not like they were doing something totally unrelated.

Plot and overall atmosphere was very good. The comedy was way more awkward than usual and happened at a lot of inappropriate times. It was also missing a lot of the emotional impact of the first and even second season. Like the writers have gotten so efficient at writing conspiracy/sci-fi stories that they neglected some of the character stuff, and as a result it felt a little more hollow. Characters are too unphased by the crazy shit going on, like it's gotten impersonal. Nothing has come emotionally close to the fake Will scene in season 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=vupdTsn7wws

I feel like it lost its magic after past 2 season.
The whole episodes seems like it was just tying some loose ends in 2nd season

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-2-0.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-2-1.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

I get where you're coming from, but I interpreted several cues throughout the season to back up what I believe. Let me put it this way: why would Robin specifically state that she was "obsessed" with Steve and leave out the why? That is a REALLY strange word choice if you're a raging dyke. Why would she be so invested in his inability to pick up girls? Why would she want to be so involved in what he's doing with Dustin? You can argue that she just wanted to be his friend, sure, but I find that to be a stretch AND poor character motivation.

I mean, really, I get this is oyveyflix and they love to do this kind of shit, but I don't buy it. It has to be either a rug pull ordered by the producers and jammed in last second or its a misdirect. Stranger Things really isn't incompetently written and has some nuance here and there. I firmly believe the writers could make such a turn around.

But, then again, I'm coming from a traditional writing standpoint. I write fiction and that's what I would do because it makes for decent drama and develops two characters for the price of one emotional gut punch. I'm not some butthurt incel that needs Steve to have a girlfriend to make me feel better about myself.

I liked the Robin girl, though. I don't usually go for freckles myself, but I'd be very interested in seeing her boobs and giving her a full inspection.

Like that 2/10 overweight jew whore can comment on anyone else's appearances

Like Dacre would even notice that she was in the same room, unless he could smell her BO

Same. The MKUltra shit was really intriguing. They've done absolutely nothing with it after season 1 and it's extremely frustrating. It's like they lost the original notes about what the Upside Down was and why they found it, so they're just winging it at this point. The Mind Flayer has absolutely zero connection to the rest of the story and the inclusion of the Russians in Hawkins was both forced and rushed without proper connection to the foundation of the story.

Ironically, despite my immense hatred of the spin off episode with the other psychics, ignoring that shit seemed to hurt Season 3. As retarded as that episode was, it DID poke at that original concept and hint that there was more to it.

But she was praising him as being very handsome, what more do you want?
Everything she’s said there seems pretty believable

>5'10" is short now

Fuck the memes are becoming reality

Based and Satan pilled

Yeah, it's obviously a misdirect. It's set up every step of the way to Breakfast Club them together, with Steve on his hero's journey to stop being such an ass and get with the smart cutie in front of him who's pining away. Whole thing's telegraphed, only to be weirdly subverted an inch away from the end zone.

It isn't such a bad idea, using the audience's familiarity with tropes to subvert their expectations, but not when you have to set them up this much. They acted out a whole romantic comedy before she pulled the rug, and the whole weird, I was sitting behind you, obsessed with you, kind of wistfully sad that you don't remember me, is really weird with hindsight. Obviously that's giving him the impression that she was crazy about him, and why the fuck would she want to do that? It might have worked if Steve had brought it up, if he had noticed her staring at him and just assumed she was way into him because he's that kind of oblivious, but it's weird as hell for her to deliberately lead him on. Why would she want him to think that she's totally in love with him?

>it's weird as hell for her to deliberately lead him on

Exactly. I just can't imagine the writers being THAT incompetent and gay. The entire exchange read as her being afraid to be with Steve. The look on her face was more, "Oh god, I don't think I can actually do this" and less, "Holy shit, he doesn't realize I'm gay". If she was just leading him on, that makes her a cunt and the writers too retarded to understand why a character like that is completwly unlikeable. ESPECIALLY because Steve is a fan favorite and everyone wants to see him pick himself back up.

I could be wrong, though. Netflix could have just had a quota and the writers had to last minute change that subplot and ruin it. Guess we'll see next season.

LMFAO at the StraightRobin truthers on this board

But Millie and Finn is a cute ship. Cuter than Millie and Drake

Well, what they're saying is true.

They are way too different

finn seems like the type of nigga who's into art hoes, not prissy starlets.

I want to fuck finn

Did Finn her hot jewese bandmate?

Attached: 01228E53-5EBC-428C-8681-61E7F278B7EB.jpg (750x933, 95K)

not based

>Robin was meant to be lesbo the whole time. Hear me out.
No, they literally admitted it was a last 2nd decision.

>tfw sadie hangs out with finn in RL and not the poc

Attached: peace.jpg (672x505, 72K)

Source?

I hope so. She's a cutie.

Scoops troop was the most entertaining subplot and the actor who plays Billy is certified kino

Attached: IMG_20190712_100115.jpg (400x600, 60K)

>Following the events of season one of Netflix’s pop-culture sensation Stranger Things, our main characters struggle with returning to normal life after overcoming supernatural horror.

>School is back in session in the normally quiet town of Hawkins, Indiana. Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Will are still grappling with the traumatic encounters with the Demogorgon and the Upside Down in season one of the hit Netflix series. As tensions rise and fractures begin to form in the group, a new kid shows up to AV club with a Betamax Camcorder and an idea. The new Spielberg-wannabe friend, Joey Kim, wants to make a horror movie about a local legend, but when he sees Will’s drawings, he discovers that his new friends are local legends.
This just seems needlessly cruel to Will.

Attached: Stranger Things Zombie Boys.jpg (1249x1920, 514K)

probably jerks off like crazy to her now that her giant milkies have come in

They must be headed to high school in Season 4.

>season 4
wat? the show is done

>ywn know what Finn jerk off to

>why would Robin specifically state that she was "obsessed" with Steve and leave out the why?
Because the why it's she's gay and that was much a bigger deal then. Did you miss how she expected Steve to think badly of her, like there was something really wrong with her, before she told him she was gay?
>Why would she be so invested in his inability to pick up girls?
They weren't friends, he was a jerk in the past and she disliked him, she was mocking him.
>Why would she want to be so involved in what he's doing with Dustin?
She was bored and they way the acted probably piqued her interest.
>You can argue that she just wanted to be his friend
She didn't, not at the time. They became friends because Steve isn't the douche he used to be, but she didn't know that at the start.

You're overthinking, she still said he's really hot

the mirror probably

Attached: finn16.jpg (1242x2208, 314K)

>Mrs Wheeler
I heard it

>what more do you want?
Nothing, what do (you) want?
If you missed my point, I was saying that even though that guy is very attractive, that ugly girl had to come up with some made up flaw to cope with her insecurities.
Of course she lusts over him, but by finding a flaw, she can convince herself she might have the slightlest chance with him.

fucking hell

there are 5 seasons dude

starve themselves to death

Cute?

Attached: MV5BMDIxZTViZWEtNzExYy00ZTk4LWIyZjktMWJmZjJiMjRmOTBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x883, 80K)

I do like gradual character change throughout the seasons. I really enjoyed this series overall.

Attached: boomer hopper.jpg (714x556, 77K)

>Because the why it's she's gay and that was much a bigger deal then. Did you miss how she expected Steve to think badly of her, like there was something really wrong with her, before she told him she was gay?
Contextually, this doesn't work. If you rewatch the scene where she states her obsession, the tone and emphasis is that of someone who lusted after something she couldn't have. In retrospective, sure, you could put that on her being gay, but it fits like a square peg beaten into a round hole with a hammer. If that genuinely is how this turns out, it makes that scene and its writing retroactively bad.
>They weren't friends, he was a jerk in the past and she disliked him, she was mocking him.
Not at all. It is very clear that she doesn't dislike him at that point. The way she talks to him is too relaxed for someone that doesn't enjoy the company of the other. Even her enjoyment of his failures hints at friendly amusement, not malice.
>She was bored and they way the acted probably piqued her interest.
That would be shit writing if you were right. However, the most charitable excuse would be that she still remembers Steve from school and wants to be close to him in a platonic way. Any other read on the situation is wrong. Her body language and dialogue paints that picture clearly enough.
>She didn't, not at the time. They became friends because Steve isn't the douche he used to be, but she didn't know that at the start.
She clearly did. She regarded Steve in a positive way from the start of the season. She clearly states this later on and he agrees that he's changed drastically. I think a lot of people are misreading that conversation. The implication is that she hated him back in school, but since he got the job working with her, she sees who he's become clearly.

based

Attached: 1561410190763.png (1927x2717, 1000K)

>USSR somehow has the budget and resources to build a massive secret base in America while simultaneously losing a war in Afghanistan
really Duffers?
Also they were using the wrong weapons and uniforms

Attached: KyL41Py.jpg (800x525, 130K)

Absolutely! Winona is always cute!

I don't think even the Soviets would send Desert camo to Indiana

Those lips are unreal

they would have dressed like this in Indiana

Attached: a724fe098b4234d0e36e359e612e010d.jpg (1200x800, 185K)

The whole underground Russian base plot is a tribute to MGS which Kojima is also a big fan of the show

Attached: FE65B59B-0B82-4582-B77E-C0B1975D2F31.jpg (1224x1398, 594K)

The shadow monster also looks like a big metal gear

they also used that one song in season 1 for Will's funeral that was in the MGSV trailer

The USSR.

Attached: ussr0504.jpg (600x828, 111K)

based

Probably because the duffers ripped the idea for s1 and didn't know where to go from there ngl I actually enjoyed s3 more than 2 even if it was dumb as fuck it almost feels like it could be different show now

I'm not crying...

Attached: 1560758887775.jpg (600x400, 22K)

I miss him so much bros...
I cry myself to sleep every night now and life has lost it's meaning
what do I do?

Attached: alexei-smirnoff-stranger-things-3-1562700391.png (900x448, 317K)

there was good legs show from sadie and millie in episode 3 of season 3 in first 5 minutes and open legs too

Attached: 1562527986582.png (2026x1030, 2.39M)

How come Lucas holds Max's hand one time and that's enough to spur on a relationship that was primarily used to create a divide between and Dustin by revealing all the shit they been though? It seems out of character for Lucas, since in S1 he was the more logical type, mistrusting El when she was misleading the group during the look for Will. Somehow it makes more sense to make Max and Lucas a couple, but when Steve and Robin hold hands, make eye contact and have near perfect chemistry that still isn't enough? I think it would be more in line with his character because a large reason Steve was attracted to Nancy was because she was different to the other girls he'd been with.

Oh well, i guess the writers got a kick out of turning him into some 80s incel, he literally saves the lives of multiple people during the season but somehow this is what he deserves an aromantic dyke who held a grudge against him for being a chad at some point.

The only couple in the show that makes sense is Mike and Eleven, due to their history of caring for each other.

I liked it, its better than season 2. Season 1 is of course the best, this season with ita shenanigans was kinda like a parody of the first one in a way.

Yeah, it's almost as interesting as their off screen tsundere relationship

Attached: 1510550980559.webm (400x224, 2.49M)

Finn is a homo confirmed

Childish aversion/phobia to touch? Actual homosexual? Or just dislikes Millie?

Damn. Whenever I look at El Goblino, he seems repulsive. But this gaping mouth, sweat, strained muscles make it understandable why some pedo producer would be enticed to have him as a fuck toy, to deepthroat his toothless orifice and make use of his tight hole.

>Finn
>straight

>tfw you're the ugly older brother

must be awful desu

Attached: MV5BMTQyNTYwOTQwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjY0MTA1MzE@._V1_.jpg (499x750, 233K)

desu

Attached: 1509613775442.gif (330x322, 2.42M)

LA CREATURA

Attached: dPJWkFw.png (538x527, 382K)

too bad

Attached: 12312.jpg (1340x892, 83K)

Based Fack poster

Where did they rip s1 from? If they did steal it the source is probably better, I wanna watch that instead

>it will never be 2017 again

Attached: 1509818953151.gif (400x224, 1.52M)

This guy has a pretty good jawline. If he had a better nose and less derpy eyes he'd be pretty good looking.

t.finns brother, we know its you bro

Robin was the best part about it. I need a Robin gf

>tfw no cool childhood friends

just end my life

Attached: 1510749355954.jpg (1078x710, 252K)

Dios mio..

how come Finn gets to be in TWO coming of age horror gigs?

he's a jew, but a cute one

Attached: 1512538676727.jpg (1224x1224, 1.38M)

You could get a shoutout from him for just 15
cameo.com/thewolfhard

Can we all agree that Maya Hawke is perfect and is playing one of, if not THE best character in the show?

Attached: MayaHawke-lede.webm (1920x1080, 2.45M)

He was cast in IT twice, before being cast in ST
I guess he's just the right person

Based

>now that her giant milkies have come in

I don't quite believe you on this.

Finn despises Millie because she is a hoe and full of STDs. I dont expect her to see 27.

*ruins your season*

Attached: 02-priah-ferguson.w330.h330[1].jpg (330x330, 35K)

I have a feeling that this little shit is playing herself in the show and makes me want to punch her badly.

I got excited because I thought it was Finn for a sec.
>thewolfhard
He is not THE Wolfhard, he's THE Wolfhard's brother.

wonder how his day to day life is, desu I don't think I could be friends with famous people, the inherent power dynamic just doesn't work

Attached: 1508374424335.jpg (640x640, 90K)

seething commie detected

Lad stop finnie browses here sometimes and so does his brother they might see this

Attached: 1508840914501.jpg (1242x2208, 281K)

Looks like Bob Dylan

Why the fuck does he keep tucking his hair every 2 seconds , it’s annoying me

Yes.

for real?

>tfw you could relate to him on a personal level but you will never be his friend
Oh god, hope it’s not true. I don’t want him to see all those creepy comments about him or all those rude stuffs from the haters

>*goblin noises* Wahahaha yes brother very good I am most pleased with your work, make sure you put a good word in for me with those exec bigwigs I'm sure they will hire me, Look I can act just like you see

Attached: jygh.png (1365x907, 1.8M)

it is known, this is old lore

Attached: 1506547499201.jpg (1080x1268, 116K)

You don't know how 80's tropes work.

Attached: compootr.png (239x306, 120K)

Shatner and Tay Tay are the only celebrities I know for 100% lurk here, where is your proof?

finn is over rated a bit desu, noah is the real king, he's going to be a total chad when he is older

Attached: Untitled.png (651x665, 655K)

There are probably a thousand other people who feel like they’re related to Finn on a personal level

>where is your proof?

t.newfag, it is known

What you're describing is 80s parody, not actual 80s.

Purge the government of Edomites after Stalin died

Why did series 2 & 3 have fortnight colour grading? watch the trailer from series 1, its so much grittier/better

Infact, everything about series 1 was better, i cant get my head around how dogshit season 2 & 3 are. How did they fuck up this bad? It shouldve been a one season show like they originally intended. All of the mystery, innocence and wholesomeness was lost with 2 & 3. They also ramped up the comedy by 100x in season 2 & 3, and the cinematography was worse too.

The constant usage of 80's music in the sequels is just too much. Which was another great thing about the first series, 98% of the time they used their own original music. The directors themselves said with the first season the fact it was set in the 80's wasnt the main focus of the show, yet again, with 2&3 that went out of the window, and they seem to have caved into the nostalgia pill and fan service. Fuck

Attached: Dustin.jpg (1280x1117, 261K)

*seethe in 5'7*

>>Constantly on camera

>>Told to act out a relationship on screen, and encouraged by millions of neanderthals online to have an actual relationship

>>Expresses some reluctance to just do that

Pretty natural kid reaction to me.

His brother is probably the one that made him to be the grounded and level headed person he’s right now so don’t hate on him

Attached: CE168262-ED34-4310-8F1F-56B9821398F1.jpg (587x737, 103K)

>Lad stop finnie browses here sometimes and so does his brother they might see this
don't bullshit user, of course they don't browse here. they're too busy playing fortnite or some shit.

not based

I hope that in season 4 we get to see fat sweaty Hopper crush Joyce's tiny body during sex

I thought it was better than S2 desu. Bretty good.

But you never, NEVER, clearly show The Monster or let your heroes take on The Monster directly. Because then you've nowhere to go, and you're done.

So now they're done.

I thought the reveal was because it would be too cliche to have them get together since everyone else this season is either in a relationship or close to one. They needed one pairing that ends up a little different.

All I hear is complaining, has stranger kino finally become washed out?

That's the way it goes. The plan for Season 1 had to be really fucking good, because it had to make it over all these hurdles to get made in the first place, so they labored over it and used only the best ideas from years of working on it, whipping up a well-considered, special season, good enough to convince people to sink millions of dollars into it. Then it's a big hit, and they get handed a big fucking pile of money and are told to do it again right away, and yeah, of course it isn't as good. Like how writers agonize and spend years working on a debut novel that has to be super good to even get published, who then underperform when it's a hit and the publisher is agreeing to publish anything they come out with next.

They're going for a more rose tinted version of the 80s now kinda like a boomers or basic bitche's idea of the 80s is leg warmers and neon everywhere

but if you don't show the monster even once, who are they fighting exactly?

I just found the whole Mind Flayer plot boring and tedious in S3.
It was mysterious in S2 as you didn't really know its endgame or what it was capable of.
In S3 you saw everything it had to offer in the first episode basically and visually it just looks like a CGI mess

Soyuz is a marvel of engineering.

They stole the concept of it from a guy who originally pitched it to them based off his short film Montauk whixh he wanted to turn into a series there was even a lawsuit

- Steve and Robin was SSS Rank
- Dusty-bun and Suzie-poo got a great payoff
- Hopper got zombie Homer'd, he became an unlikeable cartoon version of himself
- Nancy being bullied and playing detective was literally a waste of screen time
- Instead of Billy continuing his psychotic homoerotic adventures with Steve while suffering the torment of his Sith father he turned into a B movie monster and died
- The Russian stuff was great
- Max was an insufferable cunt
- Everything else was alright I guess

Overall it was decent but nothing really happened until the last couple of episodes, and if anything it was even more uninspired than season 2 somehow

Season 4 really needs some new ideas

Attached: 1512969635212.jpg (2048x1536, 544K)

I liked it.

Id actually be okay with Billy and Steve fucking ngl

>sassy black girl talks about capitalism and wanting free ice scream n' sheit

>mfw when the mall shuts down and Steve and Robin no longer work there to provide gibs

Attached: 1426069682951.jpg (453x453, 22K)

That'sTheJoke.jpg

I wanted a rematch against Billy and Steve! But all they did was fuck up each other's car.

FUCK THE DUFFERS! FUCK KIKEFLIX!

Mostly agree on all that.

I'd be down with Season 4 introducing some other scifi thing, like Russian Psychokinetic experiments to emulate El, then cameo that Demi-gorgon they have in the Gulag to fight them

Attached: 1385962406922.gif (303x300, 1.08M)

The russians were so cartoonish and teenagers are such annoying shitbags I didn't watch past the first episode.

>>Implying you don't watch shows where adult actors behave and talk similarly

Attached: 1562296021512.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Tbf I was astounded and impressed that they actually spoke Russian as opposed to English with terrible accents

Remember that the Duffers essentially hijacked someone else's project for season 1

Attached: zoomerscum.jpg (1800x1140, 665K)

I have a lot of problems with S3. I'd actually argue it's worse than S2 if you skipped the eleven's sister episode.
>Too many references and nostalgia shoehorning
The cringe musical scene of el goblino and suzie singing over the radio in the middle of the climax
Back to the future in the cinema
Too much music playing over everything, feels like a sitcom
>Characters flanderized and stupid
Everyone is an idiot for no reason
Nothing from the previous seasons seems to have made any real impact on their development
The kids don't act anything like real teenagers and are all hateable aside from dustin
Cringe sassy black precocious 10 yearold
>Dumb plot points
Secret black ops site literally abandoned after the only contact with another dimension
Pointless zombie army
>Propaganda and redditing
Sassy black girl goes into speech defending (((capitalism)))
Muh captain marvel comic
Muh "women are their own people" from the ginger kid every episode
Gay character because why not
Corrupt mayor has same style of signs as drumpft's campaign signs

I liked Steve and Robin's storyline and Winona is premier mommyfu, and hopper's mustache is A+. S1 is still the only good season though.

Wasn't the entirety of 80's just summed up with kilos of cocaine?

I miss the 80s.

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-2-2.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-2-3.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Partly that, partly also an explosion of technology, media, and an unprecedented abundance of commercial entertainment forms across all demographics and markets, all blended with the sweet taste of boomer capitalist excess. A very exciting decade to live through, and I can see why today's generation is fascinated by it.

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

Max and Eleven shopping at the mall was cute

This

WHORE

>tfw 5'10
>tfw considered short now instead of average

So many contrarian fags in here desu, s3 was kino

t.watched it since the the opening day of s1

>Max was an insufferable cunt
how come?

I can't remember a single scene where she doesn't have a huge stick up her ass

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-3-1.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

>I will never be that stick

Attached: 1415921738920.jpg (500x404, 24K)

It's inappropriate in a society with a late age of marriage to tolerate proto-sexual behavior in early puberty.

strawpoll.me/18302706/r

I LITERALLY CANCELLED FIOS BECAUSE OF THIS FAGGOT

ALSO WINONA RYDER CANT ACT
THIS IS THE WORST PERFORMANCE IN POSSIBLY ALL OF NETFLIX
HILARIOUSLY BAD

remade mall scene in 1080

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-2-3.1.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Does anyone feel like the season went to shit after the first few episodes? Great build-up but so many annoying tropes.

no

Garbage. The first 2 or 3 episodes are insufferable. Lame comedy and teen romance drama, just awful. It was much closer to a romcom than a sci-fi thriller, thankfully it picked up a little bit from episode 4 onwards. Characters sidelined because they didn't know what to do with all the different characters, tension is completely gone since everybody just quips and shit while facing the monsters, not to mention the massive plot armors, plot holes and deus ex machinas. Evil russians is a very tired plot.

Just an awful awful season, it was so bad it retroactively made the previous seasons worse. The only positives I can give is Billy and the actors strong performance (though the end of his character arc sucked) and Alexei was fairly wholesome.

Attached: billy.webm (1500x748, 1.21M)

shes got BIG TEETH

Attached: 1491828776447.png (461x396, 219K)

i'm fucking glad i dropped the show after S2. i loved S1 but S2 was such shit and the trailers for 3 looked like fucking garbage

She didn't get a nose bleed

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

because exploding thot drinks is a level 1 ability

love max
love nancy
love robin
love erica
love suzie
love billy
love billy's milf squad
hate steve
hate mike
hate dustin
hate will
hate 11
hate hopper

pretty much exactly how I feel, s3 was so damn disappointing and it only kinda picked up near the end. so fucking lame, it's like shows nowadays never really wanna dig too deep into anything so you just get basic surface level shit for every plotline

Outside of Robin and Billy, that is some real shit taste you got.

why hate eleven?

Attached: 1563326942571.jpg (1152x648, 187K)

Win WWII for the allies.

it was alright but im so fucking sick of the forced progressivism. in the 80s guys were guys and girls were girls, it doesnt make sense for them to do gender role reversal shit

>no lesbians EVER existed before 2008

do incels REALLY believe this

I hope Suzie dies a horrible and painful death. People died because of her.

bait

no im talking about every action sequence having the girls be the ones physically attacking the monsters while the guys cower behind boxes and shit, its retarded.
and i could handle all the cgi and the stupid russian plot, but what really broke my suspension of disbelief was having the niglet be a math wiz

>No, they literally admitted it was a last 2nd decision.

If so, it definitely felt like it. I refuse to believe that a girl can be that much of an ignorant tease

>Russians are evil
>the heroine is a strong independent woman
>the ginger girl is dating the nigger
>the lesbian is a linguistic genius
>the little nigger girl is a math genius
>the white cop is an incel and dies
>the white fuckboy is evil and dies
>the white teen boy is stupid
>the old roastie saves the day

Attached: pepe-stare.png (655x599, 277K)

this. its just the same ass propaganda masked in 80s nostalgia. fuck netflix and fuck jannies.

On the other hand they did nothing but shit on communism the entire season

What did you think of Chernobyl then comrade?

was lit

what about Joyce

and the balding jew ruins certain characters by forcing them to fuck and taping the whole thing to jerk off to later

Winona is not a roastie you fucking zoomer

Attached: 1562439120586.jpg (1280x1920, 249K)

>ACT

It's emotionally drained me. for fuck's sake, why Hopper

Attached: 1562536202007.gif (340x339, 3.92M)

Justice for Alexei

hey that goblin kid is morphing into a chad hahaha

he'll be back for his little angel Eleven
why else do you think she lost her powers? they didn't want her to find him yet.

The excessive 80s music got annoying fast
>Eleven breaks up with Mike
>"YOU'RE AS COOOOLD AS ICE"
Way too on the nose

If there hasn't been a drinking game made out of this show, there should be.
Take a shot any time they play an 80's or 70's song. You won't even last 2 episodes.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

I hope so, otherwise his worst fate is being stuck in fucking fortnite

Attached: Chief Hopper.png (1024x1024, 550K)

Are his teeth CGed in this scene or is the mutt still not used to having a mouth full of veneers that he's not opening his mouth like he should be?

>be an extra in S2
>make a whole video obsessing over Finn
>not invited back for S3
huh
youtube.com/watch?v=Isy7Hdx1OpU

proof?

terrible taste

I don't know why people think Finn looks particularly pretty in the first place. I've always found him to be an average looking kid.

Finn's a cutie. Outside of Winona, him and Millie are the only one who will be known after this series ends. Maybe David Harbour as well, but only if he keeps his iconic facial hair.

Finn is a cutie
twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/788988645873033216

Try being from Alabama.

Hopper a cute

Attached: tumblr_d5b135eb22ba0666806d0f781d843ac8_ab020534_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 251K)

Night finnie

Attached: 780AC258-FFF6-40B8-AC0F-CC03E931C6E6.jpg (924x600, 58K)

DH could be my dad.

They will give Will a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Noah Schnapp is insanely handsome.

Redpill me. Is this series actually worth watching at all?

S1 absolutely. S2 has the most heart-warming scene at the very end, but is otherwise mediocre as fuck. S3 is good if you want to see Millie and Finn be cute together and watch Dacre Montgomery be the only good actor.

Attached: 1522330605-wv-publicity-post-launch-still-64000001.jpg (3000x1395, 523K)

Who said anything about Finn?

It was fun, that's about it. I forgot the entire story the day after, I barely remember what happened and I don't really care to ever watch that season again. so much of television today is just meh

Sam Ashe Arnold is insanely handsome.

Can you blame her though? Mother Teresa would fall in love if she saw Finn in real life