What does it feel like to make love to a woman who loves you?

What does it feel like to make love to a woman who loves you?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Pretty good

Like bags of sand

Best feeling in the world desu senpai. Not sure it's worth finding out how amazing it can be, the inevitable end is gonna fuck you up.

>women
>love

very nice

I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 20 years, but you'll probably die alone because you're too afraid to keep talking to girls after the first time one rejected you.

Interlinked

I could live the rest of my life alone for all I care but the thought of dying alone scares me. I mean, obviously when the time comes I'll have to nut up and get over it, but fuck it's worrying. Just not worth potentially emotionally destroying myself for the rest of my life just so someone's there for me when it's over.

Incels

If she doesn't like it it's total garbage. Rapists are stupid people.
I'd let her pseudo-rape me if that's what he liked it.

fuck off boomer

I N C E L

The fuck are you even trying to say?

The fantasy of being intimate is realized with having children. THis is what men do not understand. Women love ''to be selfless'' by caring about children and they delude themselves that their compassion and unconditional love for the children is a good thing. Childless women direct their retarded compassion towards animals and children they do not know.
So women love children for the intimacy. Women rely on men for the sex and care they give.

only women know how to love:

love of men towards women = love of women towards children = unconditional love (utopian for men, effective for women)

love of men towards children (= an aid to retire and stop their suffering) = love of women towards men = utility towards more pleasures and less pains now and in the future

I wish I had a woman to find out.

Salty coins

>Just not worth potentially emotionally destroying myself for the rest of my life just so someone's there for me when it's over.
lol zoomers are so retarded

Great and then as a memory deadly painful

probably similar to how you feel when you suck a stranger's cock in a bus station rest room

Attached: 1552133131719.jpg (124x103, 3K)

>Fall in love dozens of times and get heart broken before you find "the one"
>Relationship is always a strain
>Have a kid, she turns psycho
>She cheats on you
>Kids not yours
>Takes your money
>Suddenly you're 60 with nothing to show for it

Yeah totally seems worth it

>this hypothetical scenario is the reason I will never experience romantic love

A happy ending is also a hypothetical, dumbass

Attached: 469.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>This is what is going through your head as a young man
Christ, I feel really bad for you

One of the greatest feelings on the planet. If you have experienced it once, then you can claim to have lived. Otherwise you're a weird freak

Conversely,
>fall in love and find someone that actually loves you more
>suffers your neurotic bouts of low self-esteem and excruciatingly stupid hobbies and opinions
>constantly reassures you of her loyalty while you go to Yea Forums and have anons try and undermine it
>occasionally catch her staring at you with utter devotion in her eyes, or wake up to find her clinging to you while you sleep
>realize an unparalleled bliss and fulfillment

It is worth it. Even if you get the wrong one a hundred times before her.

the point is your cynicism is unearned and, basically, you're all spooked out

incells