Ayo shieeeeeeeeeeeeeit; the movie

>ayo shieeeeeeeeeeeeeit; the movie
>wins an oscar

Attached: F6BF966E-0493-46F8-8F87-1DFD3F025413.jpg (465x660, 34K)

Who cares?

Attached: ylyl.jpg (640x784, 92K)

WE'RE AGAINST THIS. IT IS AGAINST REDPILL AND LORD KEK AND HITLER'S BELIFS
cringe and yikes

She was quite a mommy in that role doe

not trying to diminish rape victims' suffering but since the goal of rape isn't to kill, isn't it a bit disingenuous to people who have actually had attempts on their lives to call them survivors? You don't "survive" something that isn't gonna kill you. It's like saying Wedgie Survivor.

>the oscars
wow it's nothing

>not trying to diminish rape victims' suffering
>It's like saying Wedgie Survivor

Idiot. What would you call a black man that holds you down and inserts his dick in your ass bursting open the walls of your sphincter as you bleed in agony? Get outta here, rape is no joke

try the redpill, libcucks. This place is for real men

can't even tell if this is weak bait or you're just that cringy of a faggot
either way, kill yourself

go dilate (I am into redpilled beliefs)

You sound about 13. Here’s a redpill for you; grow some pubes first before browsing this website.

i feel like this movie is the poster child for how out of touch and tone deaf the Academy is. And maybe Crash

More like Sandra Bollock

I'd call it a Netflix audition

You mean Sandra Bullcuck

I'd call him a nigger

Perfectly executed. Well done.

>What would you call a black man that holds you down and inserts his dick in your ass bursting open the walls of your sphincter as you bleed in agony?
Look at this fucking faggot who immediately responds to an argument about the nature of the """rape""" of women with a completely unrelated tangent about nigger sodomy. Newsflash, retard: unlike anuses, vaginas are literally built to take dick and shit out babies bigger than footballs; hence, unless they're subjected to sodomy or other unnatural, damaging forms of pentration, females are unironically incapable of being """raped""" under any logically consistent, meaningful definition of the word.

even more like bullcock

Why are "and the" the only words without a starter capital letter?

as someone who has survived life threatening illnesses and a car crash I take umbrage at "survivor" being used for anything that was never life-threatening to begin with. Life altering certainly. Horrible and vile for sure. And I can even sympathize with wanting another word besides victim. But survivor? Fuck right off.

Why is it always BMWF though