Let Me Be Frank

youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

So what did it all mean, Yea Forums?

Attached: BE2B4D6E-0F1A-4587-8FC1-03CB6B12BECE.jpg (330x330, 31K)

he's ushering in the next stage of reality tv, gauging the response it might still be too early

A multilayered threat. Kind of fucking sad that there’s more subtext on Spacey’s youtube channel than there is in 99% of modern releases.

>accuser pleads the fifth
It was a full-on cash grab all along.

>b-but there's dozens of others who say they got molested by him anonymously on the internet they're just afraid of coming forth with it because he's a big celeb

A message to Hollywood. He didn't do it by the way, he did worse shit apparently, but not this. Just watch the video.

I was personally raped and killed by him twice in the 90s. I never reported it to the police because he was doing a very popular Broadway show at the time.

Kevin Spacey is based. Props for not backing down.

Was it 4D Chess?

I wonder if he’ll try to get back into the industry now.

Could happen, especially with how bad House of Cars became without him.

based on how badly Netflix's stock tanked today I wouldn't be surprised if they literally resurrected Frank

>raped and killed by him twice in the 90s

You just took me back about 15 years. Thanks for that.
>oh fuck ive been here way too long

It would take an extremely based producer to hire him.
Nice opportunity really, top actor on low rate and just imagine the free advertisement.

he'll probably be invited back at the garrick theatre

One more season of House of Cards would have be oh so great

Dis nigga know some shit. Remember that cup nigga?

Honestly this was a total chad move. He knew he'd win and he wanted to rub it in everyones faces long before the case was thrown out.

Would Fincher have the balls to resurrect Spacey’s career?

We all know he didnt do it and if you question it, he'll kill you

That isn't the only thing he likes to rub in people's faces.

This is a good post

Attached: Smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

call it a cumback

Would be a kino pairing

Why did he get away with it but Bill Cosby didn't?

>starring Kevin Spacey
>directed by Mel Gibson
>Produced by the Weinstein Company

Cosby is a senile geezer that probably accidentally alluded to being guilty

>Hey wouldn't it be funny if you kept telling everyone what I did and then I told everyone what you did?
>That'd just be quacking crazy lmao

Is it kino? i think it is

Attached: 1558472851506.gif (228x206, 987K)

Everyone was on drugs in the 1970s so saying 'he gave me drugs' just made him a stand-up guy.

Probably didn't help that the guy was an actual rapist and confessed to it in a deposition, which ended up as the biggest evidence against him.

he threatened to spill the beans if he went down

No one really cares about gay rape. You call the police after a gay rape and they just get annoyed at you for bothering them. Spacey could be a gay Cosby and just get away with it clean, if it wasn't for that meddling Weinstein getting caught and putting the spotlight on it.