Star of the hit Netflix TELEVISION SHOW, Adam Egret, everybody!

Star of the hit Netflix TELEVISION SHOW, Adam Egret, everybody!

Attached: 1563350066995.png (690x651, 265K)

Isn't he a known holocaust denier?

>mfw I'm not norm reuploaded the video without the pictures proving the holy of cost was faked by mods of Yea Forums

does I'm Not Norm post here? Seems like he would

>denier
What does that even mean?

>Most Powerful
Why not "funniest?" Oh yeah, because modern comedy is fucking SHIT.

>We all know that the Swiss are officially neutral. Unofficially however, they're filthy sons of bitches.

Attached: 1560199758302.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

He’s come a long way from his Queensboro Bridge days

Sure he's poweful, but what about Stalin?

>Adam Egret
Does anyone know where he gets his ideas from?

post the chat with his dick pic

Deniers are people that refuse to accept something happened despite all the evidence being out there, due to some outside motive (e.g: refuses to except Hitler was anything but Wōden's gift to holy Evropa who was embroiled in something largely outside his control; thinks thousands upon thousands of people are lying because they all share some unwritten bond of hatred for goyim, etc).

A lot of deniers claim they're revisionists, though to be a revisionist, you'd need to actually look at things with as little bias as possible. You'd need to have a legitimate reason for thinking that this piece of history REQUIRES revision, and it's presumed that your basis of knowledge on the subject is already quite sound, and that you're not just some guy who goes head first into denial with little understanding of the other side's evidence (for instance, people to this day cite the Angora project as a genuine case for the lack of a holocaust, which is so stupid I shouldn't even have to explain why). It's expected that you prove diligence in your findings and accept that 75 years worth of academic research can't necessarily be undone by a few autists on an imageboard or some liars from the late 1980's, even if those arguments appear convincing. Having the willpower to overlook personal biases is very difficult, though, which is why the term "denier" is used as opposed to "revisionist" when it comes to these people. People who would most likely scoff at Turks who deny the Armenian genocide, or people that think the Rwandan genocide didn't culminate in thousands of Tutsis being massacred by Hutus.

Gilbert Gottfried episode > Super Dave episode

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 17K)

The Nick Swardson episode is great

If you edited the best of both Gilbert episodes into one then yeah. Otherwise no

why yes I AM a Norm Macdonald Live fan, how did you know?

Attached: file.png (363x455, 23K)

you wanna share that with us brother

But he had a bar mitzvah

>muh 6 gorillion

600...6 million...what's the difference? it's still bad

>all the evidence

Attached: 1559312219578.png (1200x1555, 84K)

Where's Bobby Lee? That lazy fuck.

Baste!!!

Norm is my favourite anime as well.

His face looks like a cunt

it's up on TPB. For some reason Youtube or Netflix took it down

Lying is the difference you dumb bitch