Dark

This shit is pretty good. Sure, it´s a bit confusing at first until you get who is who across time and whatnot but the slow mystery pacing is pretty good, the production values are pretty good and some of the characters eventually grow on you.

Attached: dark_tv_series-111203947-large.jpg (809x1200, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petten_nuclear_reactor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>netflix
5 shekels have been deposited into your account

It has barely any SJW shit on it. There is literally a single character that likes to take it in the ass and the subplot is actually relevant for his arc.
Then there is a deft girl, that´s cool, and that´s it.

Just watch it. There are some pretty hot gals...

>There is literally a single character that likes to take it in the ass and the subplot is actually relevant for his arc.

Don't forget best girl (male)

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by it, the first season was great, but the questions started building without much answers, the second season fixes that, it feels like The Road meets the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series (games) mixed with the time travel mystery shit. Got to give the writer(s) a lot of credit. Haven't watched the third season yet, but hope that it is good.

>Haven't watched the third season yet, but hope that it is good.
TIME TRAVELERS GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he didn't scour the Internet in 2052 for an obscure series from the late 10's
Bruh you're missing out on some kino nudes.

I think the first season was a tad more difficult to follow because they had to build the narrative logic of how they jump across time periods. They barely ever tell the audience which time period they are looking at like American shows do. Instead they use the characters to jump (at least on the second season). It takes a while to get used to that. Specially when one is just getting familiar with who is who.

Lel, I really thought it was out already... I do live 5 kilometers away from a nuclear power plant and there is a cave system nearby, I'm not even kidding lol, maybe that is why this series resonates with me haha.

>I think the first season was a tad more difficult to follow because they had to build the narrative logic of how they jump across time periods.

Yeah, I definitely agree with that.

>I do live 5 kilometers away from a nuclear power plant and there is a cave system nearby

Where even is that?

North Holland in the Netherlands, without getting to specific, there is a small cave system that was discovered in the second world war when they were building their bunkers. Barely anyone knows of this and they have been completely closed of, (entrances filled with concrete).

Intredasting.
Now go and find that welded door, user! OPEN THE PORTAL

Hehe, will do. Coincidentally it is a nuclear reactor with a lot of incidents that they tried to cover up. Who knows what else happened there, that we don't know about...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petten_nuclear_reactor

Can we all agree that Fanziska is the hottest girl in the show?

She probably is but honest to god I would pick Hannah given the choice to fuck one of them.

Hannah is probably crazy in bed. Just like she's crazy everywhere else really.

What else is hidden netflix kino that the normies don't know about? I'm thinking of watching The Rain maybe it will be good

Amazing show.

Netflix show without dark colored homo sapiens. How did they get away with this?

I liked Gerald's Game.

Thought the same, didn´t work. On the surface Rain core concept is alright but every episode after the first one uses the same flashback formula for each character and that gets old pretty quickly.