Are we going to witness a WMBF renaissance?

Are we going to witness a WMBF renaissance?

Attached: Harry-Styles-and-Halle-Bailey-1152x1152.jpg (1152x1152, 172K)

>black male x white female
>white male x black female

Attached: 1522433396399.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Having a black mermaid leave her family and heritage behind and lose her voice to marry a white prince is genuinely bad optics.
Its like a perpetuation of the fetishiziation of black women by white men, which goes back to the colonial era, and pushes a perverted mentality that the oppressed should discard her ancestral roots and heritage to appease her oppressor.
The reverse is not as bad and in fact would carry a positive message actually, because it would defy cultural norms and basically tell poc to not be afraid of not being good enough for any woman, white, mermaid or whatever, which carries much more meaning when you think back at the segregationist and jim crow eras
Its like you /pol/tards have no historical or contextual consciousness and lack the mental capacity of framing the discussion against the backdrop of racial and class struggles behind them.

He's relentlessly handsome. I want to hug him relentlessly.

Did they hire her because she looks like a fish? That's kinda mean.

w o k e

Stay mad azn boi.

This but unironically

does she wash her hair?

yikes

Why are people so mad about this? Isn't it what they wanted?
Multiculturalism would eventually bring black women to the 20% white male population that are already fucking all the white females.

Multiculturalism without racial and class consciousness means nothing. Black women should know better than to give themselves to their historical oppressors

A WHITE BOI FUCKING A SISTER!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THIS IS WORSE THAN SLAVERY!!!!!

Attached: BLEACHED.jpg (1400x831, 262K)

>a brother fucking a sister
That's incest, you degenerate deviant.

Asian male Arab female when?

Black guy here. Most black guys don't care if a black girl is dating a white guy. My sister is married to one and he's great. Stay mad /pol/.

You are going to see a shit ton of catty mentions and shitty reviews about that aspect in particular while applauding the choice for Ariel.

Women doesn't care. They'll always cling to the powerful, the rich and the good looking. The more you want people to "mix", the more the lucky few will fuck women in your place.
I mean this is basic knowledge.

>Historical oppresors
News flash darky, todays whites didn't own slaves and 99% of whites have no ancestors that did.

Unironically yes. And it isn’t just the Little Mermaid which is doing it either. The New MIB and James Bond are also going with a feisty WMBF dynamic.

I don’t know why, but apparently Hollywood has found a new toy that it really wants to play with because it seems like it’s gone from 0 to 100 in just the last year with BWC cucking the poor little black boy.

>only 20% of white men are having sex
More people should be taking this bait.

I’ve already seen this copypasta, find a new shtick already.

Ayy are not black.

Every film should star Amandla Stenberg opposite an Aryan Chad

Attached: where-hands-touch-2018-002-amanda-stenberg-george-mackay-anxious-street-walk.jpg (1000x562, 100K)

Its because of china
Expect white women getting riced next, and white men drilling sushi

I know you're just baiting but:
The woke response is that you're a misogynist because you think a woman marrying out is somehow abandoning her roots, but say the exact same situation for a man is totally different. Really seems like you think men and women are fundamentally different.
>The reverse is not as bad and in fact would carry a positive message actually, because it would defy cultural norms and basically tell poc to not be afraid of not being good enough for any woman, white, mermaid or whatever, which carries much more meaning when you think back at the segregationist and jim crow eras
As opposed to women, who I guess should accept that they're not good enough for some men? pretty fucked up that you think that way bro

Yeah and most white guys IRL don't care if white girls fuck/marry non-whites. It's just bants.
Only on dark corners of the Internet will you find people flipping out. Go to LSA and see what they're saying about this movie, or black women dating out in general desu

>white guys get the high-quality black women (fit, well-kept, successful, etc)
>black guys get the low-quality white girls (obese, trashy, on welfare, etc)
Why, dudes?

>Why now WM/BF
Here is the difference. In every single one of those instances the woman is the dominant one while the man is comparatively inept despite ostensibly being highly trained or extremely competent. In BM/WF couples the man is the competent, skilled and dominant. In WM/BF couples the female is the competent and skilled and dominant one.

WM are just always the incompetent ones, whether they're paired with a WF or a BF. At least they're letting us fuck out while we do it now.

I don’t see how while males drilling black girls would in any way be an interesting subject in China, and I especially don’t see how they would find it appealing to see white males fucking their women.

White toastie roastie hands typed this post. It is damn near ALWAYS the smart strong white women being a savior to the poor black man in BMWF media.

The only people less aware of how much of society is ultimately designed to pander to them than white men is white w*men.

Pretty sure white dudes are up in arms right now because hollywood is shifting away from them

Attached: splice.jpg (267x273, 8K)

Ariel still looks like shit.

Society doesn't pander to white men so much as they are the best at creating them, so it appears that way because they're always in charge.

Maybe on here. All the best roles still go to whites. Other races have to copy.

post yfw when they rewrite the entire story to make ariel a stronk wahman who saves the prince and the entire world without any type of real struggle or challenge to overcome

Attached: 32F4AD6C-D968-4A46-82F6-74A217592EA7.jpg (716x768, 120K)

>tfw no black gf

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

DEY TOOKER KWEENS

Attached: 1533489237071.png (1800x900, 1.38M)

Speak for yourself fag

He will become a mermaid tho.

Dude, haven't you heard? King Triton's white. They are going to cast Javier Bardem. It's all ovet the news. So she's not gonna leave black family.

>merMAID
I too wish to see the white boy turn into a sexy big titty lesbian mermaid

Attached: 1475907524837.png (152x254, 40K)

The amount of black men bothered by racemixing women is probably proportionally very similar to the amount of white men who bitch about it. Ever been to a website like the Coli for example?