Have you swallowed the torrent pill? Or are you still paying jews for the entertainment?

Have you swallowed the torrent pill? Or are you still paying jews for the entertainment?

>muh ISP is sending me a letter of warning

They can't do shit to you legally. AT&T sent me like 20 of these for the past 5 years and I'm fine.

Attached: torent.jpg (1483x993, 151K)

even stacy's know how to torrent and do it daily in my yuropoor country. it might be too complicated for americans though.

i torrented shit 15 years ago, it's 2019 i just use megalinks which are faster and more private

no i took the DDL pill
over 10 years of DLing shit and not a single notice from my ISP

Lately most torrent files don't successfully download to my pc. There can be hundreds of seeders but I get almost nothing. Anything I could try?

disable windows firewall
set torrent client's port to 989 + enable encryption
open ports on router's interface
disable router firewall
format your pc

try in order until it works

>uTorrent

Download qBittorrent

I just go to stream sites like fmovies and some ddl too.

Lmao who the fuck doesnt have 20 bucks for Netflix and HBO Go?

Fucking neets

Sometimes the things you own... own you.

Me, faggot

>uTorrent
is this 2006?

>yuropoor country
You're not on par with America in any way. Nobody cares about anything that happens in your literally who country

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

>paying when there is an option not to pay

A fool and his money are soon parted

Attached: 1445715327_vegawtf.jpg (540x509, 202K)

its actually closer to $30 for those two services

Kys moshe

Patrician here, I’m on every private tracker from PTP, KG, CG, BTN but still have netflix, hulu and prime.

Can I have ONE of the hordes of girls who are undoubtedly all over your dick right now

There's no reason to be so insecure user

It’s a long line, you’ll have to wait. Chicks get really wet when I show them the size of my ratio.

How can I get on PTP and BTN?

That's fine, I'll wait.

OH BOY! IM GONNA GET A REAL LIVE GIRL!!! those faggots on /r9k/ are NEVER gonna believe this..