Films that could never be made today

Films that could never be made today

Attached: liberal professor assaults right wing activist.jpg (700x490, 68K)

all of them

It absolutely would, and there would be one character that makes a statement about how both sides are to blame

Attached: defending the country against trump supporters.webm (960x400, 1.63M)

imagine how polluted twitter would be with seething manlets

Attached: gallery-1513855308-robert-de-niro-wears-platforms-the-irishman.jpg (768x1037, 116K)

It could be made, just replace Indy with a powerful dilating tranny of color who punches ebil nazis to liberate minorities from US concentration camps for two hours.

Why some shots does he have the shoes but not others?

Attached: 1513855286-al-pacino-robert-de-niro.jpg (480x719, 54K)

We actually watched Last Crusade in 5th grade history class at my Catholic grade school back in the early 90's. It's one of my fondest memories of that place.

the chad ankle twist vs the virgin hoove clompers

That's the female reboot they're planning. Strong woman who needs no man punches nazis in the face.

Why wouldn't it? Indiana Jones was a basedboy of his time.

Just need a female lead who is perfect at everything on the first try and has no character flaws.

Do the liberals who worship Indiana Jones because fights nazis forget the part where he slaughtered arabs and indians in the two previous films?

They haven't seen those.

>liberals who worship Indiana Jones because fights nazis
i would need to see examples of this kind of retardation cause otherwise im assuming it's random nobodies on twitter who have at some point spouted off another empty virtue signal and this time involves Indy for this reason

Attached: 1345634436309.png (644x403, 486K)

>handsome Jew beats up Nazis
>couldn't be made today
sure

Spielberg must have a thing for shooting people like a sheesh kebab

Attached: 2019-07-18 01.03.27.png (1392x747, 988K)

Most trannys were nazis, so too confusing

Attached: gay paulie.jpg (404x683, 86K)

literally no good movie could be made today

Any character with a white male hero

Attached: white chicks.jpg (2000x1333, 971K)

>there would be one character that makes a statement about how both sides are to blame
Holy fuck what the fuck is it with faggots and saying BUT BOTH SIDES are to blame?