Netflix stock plunges as it reports decrease in North American subscriber numbers

Streaming subscription fatigue is real.

Attached: netflix-miss.png (645x360, 95K)

maybe they should add good content instead of 90% stupid b movies and 10% stupid foreign films.

Go woke go broke, Bergflix fucktards.

>remove everything except POZMASTER: RETURN OF BLACK CUM: A NETFLIX ORIGINAL
>woah why are people not watching they watched all the time when X-Files and Tarantino flicks were on there

it's not real, Disney is just going to dominate another part of the industry

NOOOOOOOOOO MY FAVORITE DISRUPTOR MARKET!!!!!! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!!!

Attached: 1559762692982.png (785x823, 260K)

>only pander to blacks and cucks
>lose the shows everyone else watch
>people leave the service

wow

don't forget the rising prices

Based (((Disney))) takeover is being priced in. NFLX is finished.

Maybe they should stop forcing interracial BMWF into everything.

I can see it happening, low stock means the Disney Jew rubs its hands and buys it out.

None of the major competing services (Disney+, HBO Max, Apple TV Plus) have yet to start offering subscription, yet the market is showing signs of full saturation. It's going to a sea of red for the entire industry for the next few years, everyone spending into the red hoping their competitors will fold first.

>You guys will all be watching my series focusing on "White Privilege", right?

Attached: chelsea-handler-netflix-show - Copy.jpg (1000x562, 426K)

>Home media sales will outlast any faggot trend that's thrown at films
based

It’s not streaming subscription fatigue, it’s the fact that their archive keeps getting raided by other streaming services, and 98% of their originals suck ass.

Disney and HBO (Warner Bros) are going to dominate.

>subscription fatigue
or maybe not having shit worth watching may be a factor as well.

>Streaming subscription fatigue
Is that what the news media is calling this?

Disney proved that their leadership are completely disconnected with reality. They really lucked out with Marvel ad that's the only thing that kept driving this company. Nu-wars is failing massively, even the park! And now they're making a streaming service with only nu-wars TV shows to attract the audience. This looks fucking bad. Noboy will subscribe to watchmarvel movies they alredy posess in bluray

This.
How many black people does Netflix think there are that ALL of their content has to pander to them? 13% of the population, 50% of Netflix casting.

They must have a contingency. You could see this coming years ago.

Disney has historically done terrible on TV. They have a history of simply cutting and running when shows aren't performing beyond expectations immediately. They simply don't understand TV and the current market proves they don't really understand consumer desires at all.

The only way Disney could win is if they offered pretty much all of their IPs under one service for one price. They won't do that though. They either simply won't offer certain things for no reason at all (willing to bet tons of shit from Fox won't be offered, for instance. And no way will it be new seasons as they're airing. Worst case, they'll have a rotating schedule of Disney princess movies and won't even offer all their own shit at once) or much more likely, they'll have different packages with all the huge flaws from cable. In this day and age, people will notice the missing shit and Disney doesn't have the 'licensing fees' excuse.

What contingency? Are they going to offer more original series? Hasn't been working. Are they going to buy more IPs with the money they don't have? They hold no leverage over other companies. Disney, for example, could easily say "let us stream this show at a discount and we'll let you use one of our characters in an ad" or something.

The only contingency plan for Netflix would be to venture into an entirely new market.

>pander to fags and feminists
>raise your prices
>lose customers
why?

They are losing Friends and The Office soon, two of their biggest draws to the service.

Anyone not shorting this stock is dumb.

And that’s a good thing

Based.

Attached: 607371f151aa6018ce5af1038e8dc94f0acf11f5347c2f79537118fe8d65fc18.png (409x397, 147K)

Zoomerfags BTFO
Physical media is still objectively better.

Attached: 1441138229865.jpg (3024x5376, 3.29M)

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>tfw unironically going back to torrenting since keeping up with all the retarded streaming services to watch shows I want to watch is too much of a hassle
I can't be the only one

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

The only thing I want to watch on there is Devil All the Time

>what are torrents
Dumb boomer with his plastic crap

Isnt 90% of Netflix base just people leaching off ONE payer's subscirptopn?

Yes minorities in your comic book cartoons is what killed netflix

I have my brothers netflix and I barely use it because netflix is trash with shit bitrates

>more than 10% plummet

Attached: roastie.jpg (414x420, 24K)

>lose popular movies and shows
>make a bunch of shitty originals to replace them

Who could have foreseen this?

Fucking hate how they completely ruined Black Mirror with SJW shit, didn't even bother to pirate the last season.

Stop gaslighting you disgusting commie goblin.

>Instead of getting a bunch of shows people care about and licensing them they made a bunch of original WOKE series, one or two decent series and at least one IP they bastardized the casting, story and design of so that nobody interested in the series it came from would give a shit about

Yes they absolutely went broke by catering to the WOKE crowd instead of catering to people who just wanted to watch popular fucking TV shows and movies like they are supposed to. Nobody would have given a fuck if they shows they made were ones people wanted to see. But they kept making show after show that nobody fucking cared about with the occasional show they strike gold on like Strange Things, Dark and Kingdom but eventually start inserting WOKE into things that originally succeeded without those elements.

Quite frankly they are failing because its quite clear that someone there is an idealist and not a business person.

Nobody likes niggers.

It's weird how true that is. Literally not even niggers like niggers. Black/black marriage divorce rate is even higher than interracial divorce rate.

>Niggers keep saying that it isn't us and the media keeps distortin our image makin us look bad, why do you have to come down on us like that brother? it isn't us its the media
>Please cut the shit. When I go to the money machine at night, I'm not looking over my shoulder for the media. I'm looking for niggers

Chris Rock wasn't wrong.

it's just a matter of time before they start their own adult content companion site, Netflixxx.

isn't black pathner one of the highest grossest marvel movies

yeah, it was pretty gross

Yeah, it's weird. It's almost like people aren't actually that racist and don't hate the mere existence of black people but instead hate shitty pandering.

Which is funny because Black Panther did so well because Black People are racist and the idea of a radical, culturally and technologically superior African people made their dicks hard as diamonds. It was a mid-tier marvel movie at best and it only did so well for purely racial reasons.

>Streaming subscription fatigue is real.
No, its the fact that NETFLIX is padding their movie line with fucking KOREAN, TURKISH, CZECH, POLISH, BRAZILIAN, CHINESE and god knows what other kinds of movies I never will look at.
I want entertainment I'm not an aging hipster who sees foreign films in coffee houses.

Attached: 1563336230839.jpg (627x627, 47K)