I work in Hollywood as a casting director. I'm not going to tell you who I work for, but it's a studio you know

I work in Hollywood as a casting director. I'm not going to tell you who I work for, but it's a studio you know.

You guys are probably the loudest voice on the internet when it comes to stunt casting, so here I am. The producers railroading the bending of established characters is the absolute least of it. You have no idea. I'm fucking done. I need to vent.

You cannot even imagine the amount of nepotism and casting couch bullshit that goes on in this industry. This latest thing has me sobbing.

Attached: casting.jpg (849x565, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

junjiitomanga.fandom.com/wiki/Fashion_Model
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much money do you make? Do you already fucked someone famous?

I hope your industry burns to the ground and all of you go to hell.

ive never once seen a thread about stuntmen

How do i become successful at auditions/ín the industry? Im male and good looking. I actually have a preference for directing

>Latest thing
Someone's niece as Catwoman?

Tell me more. Can you get Winona Ryder more roles please

So I'm casting an upcoming feature. I don't want to give too many details. I have the perfect actress for the lead and her schedule checks out so I'm going back and forth with the director and her to set up a meet (no audition needed, trust me). She's going to sell this picture.

Then I get a call from the producer. He says he has the perfect actress for the role. I laugh and tell him I almost have things set up with this big name, and he tells me he's found someone better. I ask who and he says some Asian name. He says he's already made the call but he wants me in the loop so he wants me to come down to the fucking lot to meet her that afternoon. I'm pissed. Absolutely livid. I've been working on lining up this actress for two weeks and he's going to hand it off to some Asian nobody. But I just swallow my pride and tell the idiot sure.

So I go to the studio and the producer waves me into the backlot and he's going off about how beautiful this woman is and how she's an established model and she's starred in an indie project back home in her country and her English isn't that bad yadayadayada.

>This latest thing has me sobbing
Speak ot btfo, LARPer

Drop some intials my nigga

Attached: 48e78153ee4ac9bc8619e66de3608fbf.jpg (2048x3072, 563K)

I make a fair bit and I'm married.

Be careful what you wish for.

That's because they're crew not talent.

You and everybody else in this town.

She's mom role material.

Not a chance in hell. I'm not even going to blind item this shit it's so fucked up.

Okay, so he leads me back through all the hallways of the backlot and into an unlighted undressed studio set they're using for storage where there's just some house furniture and the only light is from the open loft windows to air out the place and there's this woman just sitting there in an armchair. I don't even know how to describe her. I just stopped dead in my tracks. It was fucking surreal. I literally crunched up my body and shivered.

You sound like a larper who just watched his first episode of Entourage. If you're saying the truth you're a loser who sounds no different from the other low iq egocentric fucks in hollywood. You're no different from the other trash, despite your proclaimations.

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Well your on Yea Forums. Nothing is too fucked up for Yea Forums

The producer is going on about what a brilliant talent she is and keeps approaching her and I hang back because I'm afraid to even get near her. She must be eight feet tall. And her face! It's the most hideous face I've ever seen. Her hair is stringy. And she's glaring at me with these horrible evil eyes and this weird fucking smile. Oh god I can picture her face now. My first thought was to just run the hell out of there and get away from this person. But hey she's an actress and there's so many weird people in this business and maybe the producer sees something in her exotic looks that I don't, but to be honest I felt like I was in the presence of a monster. And she was staring at me the whole time. The producer noticed I was hanging back and waved me forward and I took a few steps forward and the woman stood up. She almost reached the ceiling, and she reached out her hand and I didn't want to shake it but I had to. The producer asked if she wasn't perfect for the role and I knew there was something fucky going on, some kind of nepotism, so I just nodded and said yes and her hand was ice cold.

Nah, man. I'm fucking out after this experience. I want nothing to do with Hollywood or anything related to filmmaking after this.

Okay, so the producer starts chatting about the role and me and him get into a conversation and the entire time this woman is just standing staring at me. He tells me her name (Japanese if you can believe that) and goes through her credits, fashion magazines and one indie movie and all that, and lists all these bullshit reasons why he wants her in the picture, and I'm nodding. I'm actually sort of getting used to being in this woman's presence. So the producer wraps up his spiel and asks me if I truly agree if she should star. And I just say yes of course and fake a smile. Meeting adjourned. I turn to go and the woman reaches out and grabs my arm. I go full fight or flight mode. "Wait," she says. She turns around and picks an envelope out of her purse and hands it to me and smiles. "My headshots." I take the envelope and fucking run out of there because I feel like screaming.

this gave me a deja vu

Okay, so I hurry through the dark backlot and make it back to the studio office and I'm sweating and shaking and I swig a whole bunch of cups from the water cooler. I honestly feel like I'm about to panic, because just before she let me go I could have sworn she smiled at me and her teeth weren't normal teeth, you know? They were like fucking shark teeth or something. The light was pretty dark in there and I could have just imagined it. I don't know. So I calm down but I still want to get out of there in case the producer and the actress come out front so I just get in my car and leave. I head straight home. I get my stuff to go inside and the envelope is sitting on the passenger seat and I don't even want to touch the thing but I grab it and head inside. I've just been chilling out here all night trying to get the image of this woman's face out of my head not taking any calls. I'm thinking I MUST have imagined it because no one in the real world looks like that. I'm thinking I'll just open that envelope and she'll look like a normal person under decent lighting.

You talk like how fags think Hollywood people talk. Fuck off you fake fuck.

OP is larping this is literally just he story Fashion Model by junji ito.

junjiitomanga.fandom.com/wiki/Fashion_Model

My husband came home and he asked me what's wrong and I just brushed him off saying I was coming down with a cold or something, and he went to bed. So I'm sitting in the kitchen looking at this envelope knowing I won't be able to sleep until I open it. So I reach over, slide the envelope across the counter, and slide out the photographs. It's just a bunch of pictures of severed heads. I just sit there in shock and flip through them. It has to be some kind of joke. Like I think the producer said she was in a horror movie so it's just shots of props from the set, right? It's just a sick joke. I just put the photos back and threw the envelope in the trash. I know it's just a joke. I think the producer is in on it. He can't really want me to cast this woman. Those pictures aren't real. Still, what kind of person would play a joke on a stranger like that? I don't want to work in this business anymore. I'm not scared anymore. I've calmed down. It's just a practical joke. Now that I've let off all my steam I'm just going to go to bed and get a good night's sleep and go into the studio tomorrow and we'll have a laugh about this at the studio. Hollywood isn't so bad. I just needed to get this off my chest. Someone's knocking at the door so I'll just go get rid of them then turn in. Thanks for listening to my complaints. Good night.

sounds like you're frustrated that you suck at your job

>ITT
>nice spooky story about crazy giant jap waifus
>what retards think is gonna happen:
>stories about females sucking cock of fat jewish producers and faggots luring underaged boys with promises of parts.
Ha he proved you wrong.

Attached: image.jpg (276x182, 61K)

Wait, you're a fucking faggot? Fuck off homo

You are the gayest thing since gay came into Gay Town

>My husband

Attached: 1560616386184.gif (300x222, 637K)

>My husband came home and he asked me what's wrong

Attached: 1562796844896.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

OP might be a woman. Check your privileged.

Casting directors are majority female

OP should provide photographic evidence of her breasts in such case

True

OP dead, nigga.

Will you read my script? : ^ )

>OP might be a woman
Where do you think you are?

Get the funeral home to post the tits then

Gadot auditioned for Wonder Woman?

Yup. She even did a dance for producers called the horizontal polka.

She's not that bad looking desu, reminds me of that Altered Carbon horse

>I've been working on lining up this actress for two weeks
That's nothing mate, learn some patience and better storytelling skills

You really expect me to believe that this is some sort of ruse?

is it debicki?

Goes without saying

You're really lucky everyone here is retarded enough to believe you