This was not realistic. Everybody knows that "gay" people fuck whoever they find attractive, doesnt matter the gender

This was not realistic. Everybody knows that "gay" people fuck whoever they find attractive, doesnt matter the gender.

Attached: 13E38277-E452-4332-B289-ED09E72D62A4-1157-000001B4318BA97E.jpg (620x420, 125K)

besides that, they always are thinking of sex, everything has sex connotations, so it looks really really disingenuous when shes not shlicking her twat all the time.

Netflix dont know anything about gay people

She’s probably bi and is messing with Steve. She wanted to see if he was just being nice to her because he wanted to get in her pants or if he’s genuinely changed and become a better person. Also, this lets the writers drag this romance in to the next season and milk it for all it’s worth since nearly all the other characters are already solidly in relationships.

I acknowledge that lesbians exist, but not ones that are as attractive and feminine as her.

>doubt.jpg

>all the retards thinking Robin is actually a lesbian
Lesbians dont exist, shes obviously just playing hard to get

>the producers went out of their way to cuck Steve so fucking hard
why?

No.

What really happened is that they wanted two things, one they wanted Steve to be humbled and get some character growth in getting over being cool and popular in high school and making friends with someone who wasn't.

At the same time they wanted a gay character. I have no problem with Robin being gay, it's the way they did it that was annoying, she led him on to the extent that she'd have to be utterly oblivious to not feel that he liked her. Having said that she is a woman so it's not too far fetched that she just enjoyed the attention

Because Punished Steve is honestly kino as fuck and only makes it all the more rewarding when he finally gets rewarded for enduring through all this misery.

Real lesbians are 250 pounds and have mullets.

You're thinking of male homosexuals

no im pretty sure wamen homosexuals do that all the time too.

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

The shlicking yes, but the constant AIDS trebuchet coupling is more of a guy thing

He's not gay m8

YES HE IS

wait a minute, i dont see gay guys shilling so hard for shipping every fucking character of every movie they like, how can you not assume they are thinking all day every day about fucking everything or shlicking all day long?

She's so pretty it hurts bros

It was a last-minute call like S2 with the niggerkissing. Otherwise it makes zero sense that she said she was obsessed with him for years. She wanted him for herself forever but then suddenly "umm, no thanks sweaty"? It's preposterous. I'm fine with a gay girl, but they probably couldn't get the greenlight to out Erica as a child lesbo.

Why would gay guys need to ship anything, there's bars every night full of other gay guys who will suck your cock after saying hello, or before if you like. You'd have no time for shipping either.

I want you to stop posting this shit in every thread.

>I have no problem with Robin being gay, it's the way they did it that was annoying, she led him on to the extent that she'd have to be utterly oblivious to not feel that he liked her.

You have to remember that they were in a situation where it seemed very likely they would die when she confessed the whole story about being obsessed with him. And also, at that point, I don’t think she had entirely forgiven him yet for being a huge dick in high school and was still mildly amused with the idea of messing with him.

I think Robin deserves some leeway for not being entirely up front about things since in her mind, Steve was still that dumb preppy kid in high school who had everything going for him while she was this unpopular nobody who got cucked by him.

Honestly, I like both Steve and Robin and their chemistry together along with Dustin was by far the most entertaining part of season 3.

there are bars filled with literal dikes who will have orgies among themselves at any given moment also.

Will is definitely a homo.

Not really no. Dykes are solitary weirdos.

>Dykes are solitary weirdos.
not arguing that, but they are also sexual deviants. or do you know a kike who doesnt like pussy?

Liking something and getting something are two different things user.

The only women who are 100% gay are butch bulldykes, and even they would probably take some dick. Women are fake and do homoshit for attention, and because they think it makes them enlightened.

Why can’t he just be happy?

His actor has already confirmed that he isn't.

>it's up to your interpretation
Is basically code for "no he isn't but I don't want to get lynched by a twitter mob so think what you will"

not really, one leads to the other so they're intrinsically joined for ever. if you dont seek the thing you like, you ultimately stop liking it or forget it, so its the same with dikes, they have to be thinking about pussy all the time, if not they turn back to beign fat lonely white wamen.

Her mother, Uma Thurman was hotter.

Is that why everyone on r9k is an asexual monk by now?

"I'm a lesbian" means "I'll hook up with you/fuck you on my own time."

That's only true for gay women.

when will my boy Steve finally get the girl?

>36 posts still only one pic

Attached: 1561771374129.png (626x681, 78K)

lesbians have the least amount of sex compared to gays or straights