What is the true nature of women?

Hollywood presents one view: Women are kind, caring, highly empathetic (more than men, and often so empathetic it’s to their own detriment)

Yet many men who have a lot of experience with women often present a very different view of women, they call them selfish, hypergamous, gold digging, attention seeking whores who have no loyalty and will abandon you the second a better male shows an iota of interest in her.

How can these two views be reconciled? Is Hollywood lying, or is there some truth to both?

Attached: 40551CF7-C8C2-4B8A-87C7-2E9C9946E7D8.jpg (572x963, 420K)

Women are emcels and findoms

>Women are kind, caring, highly empathetic (more than men, and often so empathetic it’s to their own detriment)
True
>selfish, hypergamous, gold digging, attention seeking whores who have no loyalty and will abandon you the second a better male shows an iota of interest in her.
Also true.
Simple as.

How could both be true? If you had empathy why would you lie to men and feign interest to get their resources?

Solution: be more alpha

Most people of both genders are mediocre and / or highly flawed.

Are you seriously asking why an art medium is presenting an idealized version of something, or are you just trying to bait "have sex" posters?

women account for 83% of all consumer spending. hollywood is selling a product to consumers. take this how you will

Attached: c-g-1-eng.gif (585x241, 22K)

Well why does the same art medium often present men as bumbling idiots and laughable in most contexts?

Solution: have sex

If you're alpha, sooner of later girls dump you for a beta because they want their "Disney princess story".

But they eventually get bored of the beta and go back to the alpha.

The real solution is to make an harem, min 3 girls. Too many girls and it's a waste of time and money.

Hurr durr why are burgers so stupid yet 80% of the top universities are in the US
>what is anecdotal evidence
>what is faulty generalization
>what is independent thought
>what is common sense

It presents men as the extreme on both ends, which is unironically how it is. The bumbling idiots are always men but the chad man-with-a-plan hero is always a man as well, and when it's not it often feels forced like in Captain Marvel.

Same way you can suck up to your boss, and shit on your subordinate.

Cope harder. stop being afraid of the consequences of success. become chad or die

>It presents men as the extreme on both ends, which is unironically how it is. The bumbling idiots are always men but the chad man-with-a-plan hero is always a man as well, and when it's not it often feels forced like in Captain Marvel.
Well said.

delete this

Women are not more empathetic, kind nor caring than men.

Men try to pretend to be cold and ruthless because that's it's expected and wanted in them, and women pretend to be kind, caring and loyal because that's what's expected in them.

Women also tend to virtue signal in order to maintain status in a society, in fact most women are more racist and genetic elitist than men. Racist 'men' just want certain populations outside where they live because they consider them dangerous, while women literally want to exterminate inferior races (asians, hispanics, indians, africans, mediterraneans, slavs) because they consider them dangerous to the gene pool. But until being openly racist isn't a thing women will pretend to be against racism and follow the modern trend.

this

>another incel seething thread

Attached: 1543803145590.png (268x188, 7K)

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE FLIP OFF THE CAMERA LIKE THIS

God damn it pisses me off to no end

dumb incel thread

How many of those violations were committed by men being pestered by a woman or pressed to bring money home?

Go fucking talk to one and find out.

>virtue signal
Empathy is a thing you sperg. Quit trying to put people down because you're defective.

At last I truly see the insidious power of the vaginal jew.

good for the schadenfreude

We had to lower our standards and dumb down education to pass niggers because it’s racist to flunk them out.

You know that Japanese education system everyone praises? It’s based off the American education system of the 1940s.

Niggers literally dumbed the country down by proxy, every segregationist was right not to want them in white schools and Japan is right not to want niggers in their country.

Attached: 0D8C0BE7-E4DF-489A-B7DB-CAD32379E71D.png (500x454, 107K)

So is Yea Forums basically incels and discord trannies arguing about women

They are only kind, caring and empathetic to the top 10% men, which is more than likely not you. Thus you preserve them as the bottom paragraph. Simple statistics bro, sorry for your bad genetics

Nocturnal Animals is the movie you’re looking for OP.

Best display of a woman’s nature I’ve ever seen. Midsommar also was pretty redpilled.

Based literal autist

t. virgin

What went wrong in your life that made you learn about something as simple as women from shitty movies and the most autistic website on the Internet?
Why do so many people ask Yea Forums about women, when no one here has had contact with one face to face for at least 10 years?

Attached: 1554729447245.jpg (407x428, 20K)

Things are becoming more equal, less men are going to jail and more women are doing time.

Attached: discuss.png (659x391, 18K)

Women aren't genetically elitist in the way you think they are quite retarded in that way. If they are told something is attractive then they will find it attractive but there are basic traits they will find attractive as well.

Males will have a natural problem with foreigners because they will directly compete with the local women and will kill the local men when given the chance. Foreign males are a direct threat to local males but not a threat to local females. Its why males will always and quite reasonable be anti-immigration but women will either not care or generally be pro-immigration. For men it widens the number of people they are competing against for women and who are potentially going to kill them as in the case with Bongland peace trucks and peace gangs but for Women its a wider selection of males to choose from.

They don't even refer to them as men or women, they refer to them as "males" and "females".
Millennials are a fucking joke and I can't wait for them to all kill themselves in their 40s.

What is responsible for the spike in female crime?

Attached: Imprisonment Rate Relative to 1980.jpg (642x388, 101K)

why do you keep posting this female?

Attached: 4069.jpg (1080x1066, 100K)

>from 34 to 49
Dude.

Something something Hispanics and Africans

Wow look at the prison rate difference hispanic males vs females

Attached: white american women are degenerate scum.jpg (1752x4512, 1.77M)

whenever women aren't fully supported by a man (and frequently if they are) they resort to crime like a nigger.

I don't think I've ever met ONE woman who didn't steal clothes.

no, only shit boards like Yea Forums and /r9k/, /pol/, etc need to have constant threads about it. it used to be all contained on nu-/r9k/ and /pol/ but ever since the influx of election redditors it has spilled to every corner of the site.

Women are the same as men, some are shitcunts and some are amazing.

My last gf was the sweetest most loving person I've ever met, we broke up because I'm a cunt.

If you think all women are bad you're going to have a very lonely and shitty life.

Given that White women are probably the second most protected class on the planet it says a lot that it has gone up that much.

law is a meme and empowered women are smart enough to realize this

Don't see emotional manipulation or unreported crimes on the categories sweety.

can you break this down by skin color :)

Life isn’t black or white, is a shade of greys. Both can be true. You’ll realize that as you grow older

For me, it's Alice, kind, caring and highly empathetic.

Attached: 216ea06f2.jpg (400x746, 55K)

Op also watch All I See Is You

>white women
As a guy in the military, its all women period end of discussion. I went to a tech school where for every one girl we had seven guys. I still remember one day we got a bunch of new people bussed in, the first questions I hear being asked is
>"How many girls? How many girls!?"
One. One fucking girl out of ten people that arrived for training. I showed her to her room, all she does is talk about how much she misses her kid and husband. Not a month later she's been dicked down and has a boyfriend. Her husband came for graduation none the wiser. Its disgusting.

If you intend on joining, or really just work a job where you travel you're fucking retarded to be in a committed relationship.

You're a fucking loser.

How do you save pics from Instagram?
Why don't they just let you save images regularly?

Start with the Greeks.

based

Didn't read. Get raped.

Post yfw her marketing team figure out that posting her makes want you to pay her patreon for her tit pics